Bose India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 23, 2022

File a complaint to Bose India

Having problems with Bose India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bose India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bose India

Bose India Website

Bose India Head Office Address

Bose India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 2673

View more phone numbers

Bose India reviews & complaints(100)

Hi Bose Team,
Sad to say that ever expected a service center and support like this in my life and when we pay a big amount for this product this values the brand value along with some respect to customer
Sri sai service center, did you (bose) ever seen the place please don't say never seen this will make bose so reputed, I am bose follower from 12 years and ever face any issues i mean to say in warranty out of warranty haa...

I recently faced an issue with my bose subwoofer 700, for which i went to the pune service center to submit it for repair/resolution. the person there just plugged in the power and said motherboard is gone, need a new one. please pay 15k. i was like without opening or debuggin the issue you are charging in advance. ideally fix the device and then charge. what kind of a customer experience is this. i am submitting a 75k device to you and you are charing me and advance for a service which has not been performed yet!
Bose India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The product went faulty within 3 months of purchase. Biggest disappointment is how they don't have any tracking system to process the complaints. Close to a month now, and they don't know by when they will get the replacement parts.
    Bose India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Team BOSE, It is past 180 Days since getting the confirmation of repair however team has not despatched the items post repair

TVS Electronics Ltd. Mumbai -authorized service centre has very poor customer followup on mail and what's up .
      Bose India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been more than two weeks since I raised a complaint to Bose customer service now outsourced to tvs electronics. One of the rear speakers of my system is not working. I am getting no help from Bose to fix my problem. This is very disappointing.
        Bose India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had issue with bose life style console and the same was taken to bose service center at Indira Nagar, Bangalore. After inspecting, the engineer has confirmed that the mother board is having an issue and the same needs to be replaced. Since, it was not readily available, they had to order it from US. While bose used to provide the service by themself, all the spares would be readily available. Since the part has to be sourced from US, they had asked me to make the payment upfront and promised to deliver the fix within 3 weeks. But today is the 5th week and after I called the customer services, they are saying that they are not sure when will the part will be received and hence they cannot confirm any delivery time line. This is really bad. We pay so much to buy bose systems, but the quality of service really sucks. Would bose to look into this urgently.
          Bose India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I own a Bose Lifestyle 600 (purchased in 2019, serial# [protected]AS)

Recently I experience an issue with one of the rear speakers not throwing any audio output. I contacted your customer care and realised you have outsourced to TVS electronics). I am extremely frustrated and disappointed with the tardy and unprofessional service from the customer care representative who was asking me to pay upfront even before scheduling a visit by the engineer.

I'm writing this mail seeking redemption and expecting a prompt and professional action from Bose to resolve my issue. Else I will be left with no option but to share my experience within my networks and find routes for escalation.

I'm leaving my cellphone number for you to contact me upon receiving my mail.

Biswarup Banerjee
            Cell: [protected]
            Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
            Bose India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Power cable not working. Call to service center and executive tells me, it cannot be fixed and your wireless bass module cannot be used anymore!!
              Bose India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Mayur Bhavsar and love to hear music and that too from Bose product, it is no match to any other music system.

Hence, I bought Bose SoundTouch III music system on 02 Sep 2018.worth Rs. 33638/-
                Customer no. is[protected]

At present, the system is having problem with the power input( no power display).

Hence, I contacted from where I had purchase Bose Corporation...

Service request made to bosch customer care on 23rd July and still on 30 th July they need time to replace the part of washing machine...

Facing issue with Bose SoundTouch 300 SoundBar

SN 073992P72985966AE

Device not getting power on
                  Bose India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I own Bose Soundsport True wireless and after couple of years the battery gets drained quickly. When asked the service centre to replace the battery. I have been told out of warranty products cannot be serviced and I need to exchange them with new one for which they will keep the old ones and give 20% discount on the new ones. Why would anybody spend 20k again knowing these are servicing challenges with the battery products.
                    I would want a better resolution for this complaint.
                    Ankush Verma
                    +91-[protected]
                    Hyderabad, 500084, India
                    Bose India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am writing in regards to the substandard and distressing after-sales service, I received from Mr Deep Dutta during my visit to SYSCOMP TELESERVICES (P) LTD.

On[protected], I bought a BOSE HOME SPEAKER 500 worth Rs. 31, 200 (incl taxes). I went to the above mentioned authorised Bose Service Centre today, due to the device stopped working.
                      Instead of checking into the product and knowing the issue, he is telling me to...

Pratik panhalkar here, email- [protected]@gmail.com

I had given my bose portable home speaker on 5/02/2022 for servicing at bose service centre located in morya landmark Andheri west. I have already contacted them 3 times and it's already 2 months that my product is not serviced. My job sheet no is [protected].

Plz contact then explain
                        Bose India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is with reference to ticket number [protected] dated 14 February, 2022.

I submitted my Bose earphones at the gurgaon service center sector 14 branch on 14th February, 2022 with issues regarding the charging case and a request for repair/replacement as the earphones are under warranty.

On enquiring at the service center, I was told I would receive the replacement within 10 days of deposit. After raising a...

I gave my Bose companion last year( 17 Nov 21) to syscomp saltlake Kolkata. They have taken the device from me and charged me 5310 INR for the whole parts replacement. When I reached the service center to pick them up, they had taken another 3760 INR for the control pod replacement. Confirming that without a new control pod this device will not work.

I have given 100% in advance but after that I haven't received any call from the support team or the product itself from syscomp. It's becoming 4 months since that incident and I am still clueless.

I need a full money back.

Dear Bose Team,

I am Bose product user since long.
                            I am facing a Clock issue of time lagging in my two products, Wave III and Wave IV.
                            This issue was there since the product purchased. But we were considering this product for its quality of sound and not to see the time every day.
                            With my new interior, both the products are came in front and everyone is getting confused of lagging of time.
                            Almost a minute or two lags every day. Hence we need to correct the time every after 4-5 days.
                            Is there any settings to be made to show the correct time every day?

Please find the attached screenshots of both products for reference.
                            Bose India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have Bosch washing machine at home and we observed there is leakage of water inside the machine. To resolve it i have placed the complaint and then service engineer visit the site. After inspection he said inlet valve pipe get damaged and need to replace the same. It will take 10.days to received the service part and we need to pay the charge of it. I was shocked when he asked for service charge of 800. It's too Huge amount to just visit...

I brought new Bose portable speaker on 5th of Jan'22 and within 5 days product is not working such as not turn on and concavity issues and I've raised a complaint on 10th of Jan'22 and still there is no resolution around. I've called couple of times but they are not responding! worst service they are providing and on 1st Feb 2022, I've to pay the EMI and worst part is I didn't use the product. they selling defective products, if we are asking for refund or replacement they are not even replying to mails. worst service they are providing in India.

Kindly look into the issue