[Resolved]  Airtel — fake bills

I am saji from bangalore. I was using airtel 3g datacard [protected] for internet connection for last 2 years. Initially i used to pay rs.800+ for 1 gb. But since i was using it mainly for browsing i changed my plan to 300 gb for rs133 in april 2013. On may 4th i got a bill for rs800+ even though i used hardly 4 or 5 times for browsing.immediately i called customercare and informed them to cancel the connection. After may 4th i never used the connection. In june again they raised another bill for rs.800+.now i am planning to complaint in consumer court. I already informed my hr dept to inform all the 10,000+ employees about this.
Oct 14, 2016
Jan 31, 2013
Airtel Customer Care's response
Namaste,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
[protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

Comments

AirTel — Double charged for internet connection

I am Rakhi Chatterjee resident of Gurgaon.I have been customer of Airtel for the past 10 years. For the past three years i had been going through lot of personal problems in my familiy front and was not checking the airtel bill properly as my daughter was just born and my father in law had just expired and my husban keeps travelling.This month when i checked my bill i saw that they have been charging me for multiple connection and charging double for the DSL connection.We had two connections till May and i had got one connection disconnected long time back.Even the telphone operator had visited my house and removed the other connection.
It was a shock for me when i realised that i had been paying double for the single DSL Line which i am using. I have almost paid more than Rs.50,0000 extra for the connection which i have not been using.
kindly look into this proble amnd help in proper resolution .It is very unfortunate that big comapnies like Airtelk who boast about consumer centric approach are so insensitive. I have been writing several mails to them for the past 2 months and getting a mail everytime which says that "we 'll revert in 10 days but there is no response form them' and they are shameless enough to send the Telephone bill with the same error again and again. I have told them that i am not going to pay the bill till my issue gets resolved but am not getting proper feedback form their end.Kindly help me as i want the refund of the extra money which i have paid for the past few yrs with interest.

In case you are a genuine agency then pls guide me and help me in this issue.

Best Rgds,
Rakhi Chatterjee

Airtel — AIrtel Broadband Lost My Faith

OK, I have been waiting for more than 2 months for Airtel broadband connection, to subscribe just after my exam gets over. I cancelled of going to my hometown just to spend my holiday with internet.
So, one of my friends in Kalyannagar referred me an Airtel agent named Santhosh, to contact for applying Airtel Broadband connection. So I contacted him last November month, and told him to be ready for 6-7 December, and come to my room with application form. I was so faithful to get good service from him, because of my friend advised me.
I rang him, and he came in my room on 5th December. I filled up the form and paid Rs. 1000/- for installation charges (extra Rs.100 for rotary seal and legal proof - as he charged). Before leaving he assured me of sending his technician on Monday or Tuesday for installation.
That's all, today 9th December and still no news and concerns from their side, and Santhosh is going on saying that they would be coming. But no news. I must tell that due to waiting for their arrival I even cancelled for moving out with my friends. So is this a joke or something?
All my friends said Airtel is the best service in Bangalore or say India. But it failed to impress me right from the beginning. There is a saying - first impression is the last impression. So, I will never and ever support or have trust with this irresponsive behaviour from Airtel. They lost my faith and trust.
Now it is my fear that I have been fooled by the agent, but still waiting to see the final result. Everyone says that connection should be given usually within 2 days. But in my case it's been almost 4 days.
My question is - is this my bad luck, or is it the true nature of Airtel? Irresponsive, overrated, or incompetent enough?
Anyway, my form/reference numer is - TBLR. 0025515. I shall be waiting till Saturday, and if I still don't get connected then I'm going to complain in Airtel Customer Center, cancel my subscription and shift to Tata Indicom, BSNL or other better services.
Let me wait, and this is my decision.

I urge to all the people that please think twice before deciding to take Airtel connection for yourself in future. Jai Hind!!!
I have applied today for new airtel.

Previously I applied for Reliance. I had a worst customer experience from Reliance Broadband team in Bangalore. I paid the money and submitted documents on Nov 1st week. I called 100times to customer care and in November last they said there is no feasibility in my area. Only after a month time they said this, that too with my followup. I canceled the request last week. They told they will refund the amount and documents within 4 working days. Now I am waiting for 10th day for reliance people to return the docs and money.

Never go for Reliance in Bangalore.
Thanks, here @supam & @ramesh, ...these 2 services r really developed from nuts, they are overpraised, fraud & disgusting!

I m using BSNL service for 7 months n so far no complains.
@supam, pls go for BSNL in bangalore with tat excitng 1mbps plain, n I m goin for it.
Halla Bol, ...jai hind @supam
Update to my complaint -

The above response from Manoj Kumar Srivastava is really nonsense. I did accordingly everything I need to do, now only I have to lodge a complaint in consumer court to get my money back.
I wrote an email to [protected]@airtel.in with my details like address, contact numbers and reference number but, there is no any response yet.
I contacted many time with Cusotmer Service team, and now they are giving me excuse as there is no feasibility in my area. That only means I need to take other connections.
And the agent named Santhosh also is also not receiving my calls.

So, here everyone beware of getting cheated by Airtel. It may be technologically advance, but not in human resources or services to the cutomers.

Satyamev Jayate!!!
Supam,

now only u're facing this problem! i too suffered a lot when in 2007 i applied for myself in chennai. they took 3 weeks to give me connection, ..airtel is a service (though) i m using it)
in this way airtel is looting the customers n getting rich...
suck this airtel. it happened with me toooo, since then i dnt like airtel anymore...

AirTel — Internet access

I'm very unhappy with your internet services. You have deducted may times 20 Rupies from my accounts but again you charged as 0 rental. My mobile number is [protected].
Immediately give me back my account reduction and improve services. Otherwise I will go to Cunsumser court against you.

Airtel Broadband — Getting false bill even after no connection is being used

On 2 dec 2009 I had requested airtel customer care to change my broadband connection to my new address which is hardly 1 km away from the old one.

They said it will be done within a week.. after that I called them 2-3 times than they said it will not possible to give connection to shashi garden area.
I said OK then please discontinue my account as I am not using net any more..

then I got a mail saying they have changed my plan from 649 to 249 on 30/12/2009.
I replyed back on 12/01/2010 that I have not confirmed any plan change and I need to close my account as I have no any connection of airtel.
I have changed my address and airtel has not provided any connection on new address.

I got reply that its ok..."we are disappointed to inform that we
are unable to process shifting due to no network area."

Then again they continued to send me bills for the month of Dec, jan, Feb, march

On 8th march I got a threatening call from Airtel customer care that you have to pay the bills tommrrow other wise we will do legal action against you.

I requested the person that I am not using any facility from Airtel why should I pay bills.

He said OK. pay Rs.400 as settlement then your account with us will be closed.

He sent a mail also regarding the settlement.

I paid 400 by internet banking ref. No.367732. only because I dont want daily mails or threat or calls from airtel.

After that I replied back to his mail attaching the screen shot of bill payment and reference no.

Even after that I am still getting bills for march.

When I replied back again that I have no due and no any connection of airtel pls dont sent any bills than They started sending same bill daily.

I am getting the bills since 4 days on my mail..

I am very very disaapointed by Airtel service. I was ready to get the connection if they had provided to my address.

But now I am decided I will not use Airtel in my whole life...

Airtel — not getting monthly bill on time

This is to inform you that I am not getting my monthly bill on time. for last month I got my 2 months bill together and on top of that thy have charged me late fee charges where it was not my mistake.

I have given more than 5 to 7 complaint for the same. there was cases where my bill was dropped to some other shop.

Airtel Broadband Connection — internet not provided

I applied for the internet service on 4th Aug, for which executive came at my home and collect my identity proof (voter id card copy) along with Rs. 500/-. but till date i can not heard anything from his side. I called up airtel customer care 5 times but they are just giving me faked assurance for it. The executive name is santosh kumar, who is not picking my call please do the needful.

Internet Connection — NO CONNECTION PROVIDED

This has reference to my Internet Connection request dated 17.08.2010, with the Payment of Rs.500/- through Cheque dated 18.08.10 to your executive Mr. Harpreet Singh. But till date no connection has been provided.

Kindly return my Amount of Rs. 500/- and the documents provided, if it is taking you this much amount of time in providing the connection, then what to speek of service.

The receipt no. or Application no. is [protected].
bhai mere saath bhi yahi problem hai agar tumhe solution mile to please mujhe [protected]@gmail.com par post karna.

airtel data card — regarding airtel service

I have data card . it was not working properly. airtel customer service was not give right information & airtel service center was also ignor this problem. these all are refer to the other but my problem are not solve. what am I doing now.. please he me .
There are no any specifice customer service man for data card.

pretesh anand
airtel no- [protected]
my other no- [protected]

AirTel — connection

sir mene airtel sim purchase ki thi or mene apne document bhi jma kra diye h par abhi tak wo sim chalu nhi hui h , ab mey os shop keepar k pass jata hu to wo bolta h mey kya karu or wo mere documents bhi nhi deta aap hi bataye mey kya karu

Airtel Broadband — BILL WITHOUT CONNECTION

Hi All,

Reg No[protected]

I am really pissed-off with the service of Airtel. I requested for Transfer of
Broadband connection on 3rd Sep 2010 as I shifted to new house.In addition the
airtel guy came down and collected my documents on 5th Sep and charged Rs50/-
from me without giving me any receipt.

Despite my calls to Airtel for at least 100 times, I got the response on 21st
Sep that connection was not possible in my new area. Now, I have been slapped
with the bill for the period 5thSep to 4th Oct 2010. When I spoke to the
customer care,he was not only unsympathetic but also timid and said that I
should have requested for termination of connection. Now, my connection was
debarred from 3rd of Sep itself as I requested for transfer. So, theoretically
there was no connection at all.

My question to you is how can I request for termination of connection when
there is no connection???

When I said this to the customer care guy, he said that he was following the
standard process of Airtel.

Could you please help me as I am not going to pay the above bill at all as I have not availed this service and will never avail Airtel BB service in the future too. But Airtel bill dept is harassing me for no reason.

Amit Chandra Prakash
Bangalore
This is Raja from chennai, my mobile no is [protected]. (Airtel Disconnection)they did disconnect no. because i did not submit my all proof and photos, but i have submitted my photos and proof on last monday morning(18.10.10)also i reminder them on 20.10.10 evening from 2nd line beach road chennai-600001. still now they didnot connect my airtel connection. That branch all employees didnot response properly also. so please take action from them. thanks.
this is right.. solve this problem
Dear Airtel,

I re-grate to say that you are charge the high rate to my Airtel number [protected]. ( Sachin Katkar)

Continuously bill come at range 400-500 this is very high day by day. But the usage not exact what i pay for.

in my bill you charges SMS Rs 1 per SMS but my plan says 30 paisa per SMS.

Throw this bill you are showing your cheapness and money making attitude. You are loosing your identity.

I went to Air tel Office at Tilak Road for above comp lent but the executive not reply me. As per them call to 888 for bill related query but the 888 number continuously engaged almost 1/2 hour. Your executive also try to contact you but they did not.

So i am very upset on the above issue. If you are not reply on that i will change the service provider throw number portability.

I hope you will reply me

Sachin Katkar

This is Manish kumar, i forwarded my application number 2485131 on 23/11/2010 to Airtel. that time they told me that we will provide you the service in 72 hours. After that they used to postpone these thing 2-2 days saying that we are on the verge to give service. At last on 10/11/2010 when i lodge complain to Airtel. through number 40746174. Then they come on unusual time when i suppose to close my gate of office means like 6.30 pm on Saturday or on sunday morning.

if any suggestion plz forward me.

Airtel