BSPHCL Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Apr 22, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to BSPHCL

Having problems with BSPHCL?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BSPHCL customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BSPHCL

Bihar

BSPHCL Phone Numbers

Mobile

BSPHCL reviews & complaints page 5

Sir, Whenever i Md. Sajid Hussain s/o Lt. Md. Shahabuddin, Vill & Post - Kara, P.S. - Obara, Dist - Aurangabad, Bihar. Consumer ID : AU35207

On behalf of my father i want to made complain that the meter reading is very much bigger problem for us. Please tell your Employee that meter reading that should be read properly and whenever I used to complain in the Customer Care, your executive behaviour is not good and they never respond properly and act as they are unaware of the anything. Please look after the problems as soon as early.

Gogri/Ds/1121, service connection number-457863, meter no- 050748.
    Regular electricity bill are not being generated yet . several times we had gone to the nearby assistant er. Electricity office, but a very poor response received.
    There is no one responsible person there to take care of our complaints. Even nobody give the receiving of our application for checking of meter reading & about billing irregularities. Please take the matter seriously and ensure a regular electricity bill.
    We had paid once after various efforts. But again we don't get either the bill or any response. We want to pay the consumed unit bill . But please ensure the late payment surcharge must be subtracted, because the irregularities in billing are due to the department. Also we got physically & mentally harassed due to these irregularities.
    Please arrange the payment most probably in parts, due to the amount may seem to b large enough to be paid by us. We just belongs to a lower middle class family. I m unemployed too. Please take the matter seriously.

i had apllied for the post of junior engineer mechanical against the Employment Notice No. 04/2016 to 07/2016 whose admit card has been made available from november 7.but i am not able to download the admit card as i am missing my application id.also there is no other option to download admit card without using application id please provide me my application id.my details are as follows:-

Name - ASHOK KUMAR
      Fathers name - SHIVPUJAN YADAV
      D.O.B - 01/06/1987
      Email - ashok.[protected]@gmail.com
      Mobile - [protected]

i request you to please provide me the application id so that i would be able to download my admit card and appear in the exam which is on 13th of november for this your efforts will be highly acclaimed.

thanks

ashok kumar

Dear sir/madam,
        i have made payment of rs. 1538.81 against bsphcl [applied for mechanical engineering] against emp. No. - 04 to 07/2016 on 23/09/2016. The amount has been deducted from my account.

But the payment details for bsphcl is showing pending. What's the reason reply soon. Or return my amount back to my account.

Ashok choudhary
        mobile no.- [protected]
        application number- bsphcl04008620
        date of birth - 10/10/1991

Main anil mishra, s/o - lt. Devendra mishra, at+po - kabela, parbatta, khagaria, mera id no.-kg014193 / 191 hai. Mera connection bpl maindiya gaya tha, lekin mera bill (Ds2) main aa raha hain. Is se pahle hamne kai bar gogri aur parbatta main application dia ki mera connection (Ds1) main karne ke lia. Lekin kuch bhi sudhar nahi ho raha hain. Is se pahle humne 03/03/2015 ko bill payment kia us din bhi humne apna connection...

Sir,   my village total population is about 5000 . it same for us because in my village up to this time no electricity pole reached . we village member are request u to plz provide electricity in bhabhta . due electricity problem our child are not able to read at night .due to this  we have to sleep up to 8 pm only, we are aware for our child and coming next generation . plz take our problem in consideration .

To The Executive Engineer PATNA, BIHAR Ref: Account No[protected] Name - Ramadhar Singh Reg: Excess billing in bill no - [protected] dated 11/06/2015 for Rs.5218.00/- Dear Sir I am quite shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs. 5218.00/- against electricity consumption, for the last two months at my residence. It is just not possible for me to have used so much of electricity in the last two months,...
            Dear Sir/Madam It is a humble request to help us in resolving the issue related to the electric transformer pole fixed in front of the gate of our residential land in ward no 14, New bypass Road, post + dist Sitamarhi, Bihar. I am a Yoga teacher Smt Shila Devi wife of Sri Vinay Kumar retired high school senior science teacher Mathura High School, Sitamarhi, and this is my hard earned piece of land on which we are planning to start a...

NAME- ASHOK KUMAR SAH AT.- PIPRA BAZAR, , PO.- KESHEVNAGAR, - DISTT.- KHAGARIA, BIHAR PIN.- 851201 MERA CONSUMER NUMBER- KG027461/141 MERA ELECTRICITY BILL DATE.- MARCH 2015 KA BAKAYA THA AUR APRIL ME MERA BILL- 22483 RS AAYA HAI, AUR MAINE 30/04/2014 KO APNA CONNECTION DS SE CS KARWAYA, MERA DS ID.- 8741/PRA/DS/141 MERA CS ID.- 8741/PRA/CS/141 APSE REQUEST HAI KI MERE BILL KA SUDHAR KIYA JAAY MOB. NO.- [protected]

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to pull your attention on the irregular/ not constant power supply with correct volt and ampere which is causing many home appliances defectiveness and also couldn't take proper usefulness of the uninterrupted power supply in biharsharif nalanda Area. It is always ups and down in the voltage which creates really a hectic circumstances in the area. Please take proper action to eradicate the situation and save the money. thx prakash priye

Dear sir, I fully upsets about the service of the electric board darbhanga, board always generate high bill without reading my electric metter, due some problem of time i have no more time to go at the office of the board and search the hight bill reason, i paid all the amount which generated by board but this is not valid, when i talk to the staff of the board the he says, you have to pay which mentioned on the bills So pls help me sir, my metter no. my consumer no is LSR/26569/PAN/NDS2/2489 NEW CSUMER ID[protected]

Dear Sir, This is to inform you that I, Pradeep Kumar Jain, have been receiving very high electricity bill for domestic use since the month of June, 2014. Consumer ID for the same is: 18472/SPL/DS/7120. This sudden increase in electricity bill is due to the wrong meter reading, with meter number as D/S 7120, taken by the meter reader. Below are the meter readings taken by the concerned person on the respective dates. 17.06.[protected] Units 27.07.[protected] Units 30.08.[protected] Units Meter reading was taken by a different person in the month of June than in the month of July and August. Just by looking at the meter reading trend itself, we can say that the meter reading in June, 2014 is incorrect and unacceptable. I have already sent twice complaint letter to the Executive Engineer, Electricity, Supaul, but didn't receive any response for the same. Details of the complaint letter sent are below: Letter sent by registered post having receipt number: ARF[protected]IN dated: 11.08.2014. And Letter sent by registered post having receipt number: ARF[protected]IN dated: 10.09.2014. Also the same complaint has been raised to the SDO, Electricity, Supaul, dated: 10.09.2014 personally as well as by registered post with receipt number: ARF[protected]IN dated: 29.09.2014. Bill numbers against which this complaint is registered are:[protected]June),[protected]July), and[protected]August),[protected]September). Kindly look into this matter and send the revised electricity bill. It is a sincere request to you to send this updated bill as soon as possible for immediate payment of the pending bills. Thanks and Regards, Pradeep Kumar Jain, Consumer ID: 18472/SPL/DS/7120, Supaul
                  BSPHCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

as i am the consumer of paliganj patna . my electricity bill of aug14. is totally wrong . while i am not use such consumable electric ecuipment my bill was for 1738 unit a month. is it possible. please amend it. it is not only for me but also lot of people suffering for that problem in this matter.

Respected sir,

I draw yr kind attention that i am of yr consumer id[protected] in the name of smt gita devi, road no 6 srinar, north of ag colony park, shepura patna -25.

I had payment rs 588/- online throght paytm portal . Unfortunatly i had payment in other account that is [protected] .

Sir my actual consumer id is[protected] . Mayment has made on 30.07.2014 vide order no #[protected] pl correct and deposit amount my a/c -- gita dev

Consumer Code[protected]
                        Bill Id [protected]
                        Bill Amt 3633.00

My energy Bill for the period of 06/06/2014 to 16/07/2014 is abnormal .Probably this will happen due to installation of new electronic meeter r by your technician .My average energy bill per month was Rs1000.00.Please look into the matter and arrange to rectify the bill.

with best regards

Dear Sirs,
                          After change of whole system of your Gaya Division, I am not receiving SMS/ unable to view/pay online my electricity bills for my consumer id-UD40019.
                          Please let me know the current position for the same at the earliast.
                          Please acknowledge receipt.
                          Thanking You,

P.K.AGRAWAL
                          MOBILE NOS-[protected] / [protected]

electric pole ka wire toota hai

siswan dhala siwan se m.m. nagar gate siwan tak pole ka service wire toota hai pichle ek mahine se abhi tak supply chalu nhi hua hai

Dear Sir / Madam,

1. Please refer consumer ID : SAH 145 / LSR 4198 in the name of Smt Paduma Devi of Sahganj Benta, , Laheriasarai, Darbhanga.

2. My mother has received a Bill for an amount of Rs 607 /- for the month of April 2014.It is submitted that
                            house is closed since mid Fab.

3. Meter Reading as on 31 Jan 14 was 11134 and present reading is 11192.In between I have already paid
                            an amount of Rs 646 /- on 18 Apr 14.Main problem is, the Meter Reader doesn't has the time to let the house
                            opened up for Meter Reading.

4. It is requested that please instruct the Meter Reader to take the reading.My mother, 80 yrs, lives alone
                            in Darbhanga as per her choice and I look after her bills from Delhi.

Warm Regards,

Col (Retd) S K Jha,
                            Mob : 91-[protected].

BSPHCL — Regarding the unauthorized bill

Dear Sir, I am staying in hajipur Rajput nagar on rent basis from past 2 years and in this area of road no 3, 4, 5 generally the electricity bill comes on a fix tarrif by electricity department but the owner in this area has fixed unauthorised miter in there house and charging unauthorised rates from his renter for example the owner is earning 2000 p/m and there actual bill is 300 Rs as we are a renter and ask so many times to install the...

BSPHCL — Wrong Bill issued due to wrong meter reading taken

Dear Sir, I am the son of consumer account No NA20045 in Nawada District of Bihar State which comes under the jurisdiction of SBPDCL. Me and my father was residing in outside of state in past two or three years. Only younger brother is residing in native district of some other locality. I am the responsible for payment of energy bill of my house. Due to outsider resident, I pay my entire bill through online commencing from Nov 2013...

Bihar State Electricity Board — View all user of Bihar State Electricity Board Public on website

Sir/ Madam, As per previous complaint we are Happy to solve online payment issue of Bihar State Electricity Board, I hope it is continue in future. I want one new thing on it, we will see all user of Bihar State Electricity Board public on website just like Transparency Portal of every consumer to show the user are paid payment or not. If he/she paid payment of Bihar State Electricity Board is OK and he/she paid advance payment...