Central Railway

Central Railway Complaints & Reviews

I had book ticket 26/12/15 latur to mumbai cst sleeper coach date of journey 27/12/15 on waiting not confirmed when journey this day sunday then no cancellation that day because sunday ticket office closed and net problem at latur station ticket window then i am cancelled ticket monday morning pnr no[protected] but no any amount refund when waiting ticket canceled then how it is possible no refund then please give me refund amount rs 670/- as early as possible

In Mumbai suburban train in the first class their is many passenger who has second class pass and they are traveling in the first class. there is no T.C. first class people are facing very difficulty fro traveling in spite of spending extra money.
    I will start from The Indian Government. What is India good about ? They select illiterate people for the position of TC or any other position. These people then misuse their position and mess around just to have fun. India is so damn corrupt because of these people.
    I was traveling from Indore to Bhopal the other day. It was late in the evening. I was sitting in Ladies general coach where this female TC comes in and starts to talk inappropriately with everyone. Those who tried to talk with her, she didn't listen, in return she stated talking in a very bad language. Without any argument, I silently started to record her act in order to have some proof of her misbehaviour. She comes to me, grabs my hand, pushes me back (which is a violent behavior) and snatches away my phone. It was 8 o clock at night and I had to go to lalitpur (Hometown). She took me to the magistrate where all the TCs were laughing, and having their snacks. She took 300/- Rs from me and left me there. Other TC's said if you record a video then we will charge a prosecution case against you and you will be in jail for 7 years with no bail. They threatened me. I tried to talk with the police and guess what was their response - " If you will work 12 hours a day then you will also get frustrated and that frustration we take out on passengers so keep up with that and try to understand ". In private sectors, if anyone misbehaves with the customers, they are fired. At the night around 8:30 PM, I was clueless what should I do. How will i reach home?
    Someone station master helped me. She told me to take a next coming train till bina and then change from there to lalitpur. I couldn't sleep or sit with peace for a single minute the whole night and I reached lalitpur around 9 Am in the morning.

This teaches us that if you have the power you can misuse it and call it a duty. This is what Indian Government is about. Taking bribes is a part of their life.

Sir students and many other person, those who were working in mumbai or navi mumbai area and travelling daily basis they were facing lot of problem due to low frequency of train.so we are requesting central railway to put new local train in this route or please give stoppage of exp. train at pen railway station

Hi, Fed up by the delays caused by slow local trains of the country's most reliable means of transportation and also called the city's lifeline. If it is so valuable to the lakhs of commuters then why do you'll delay the trains by 30 minutes in the morning even when the weather conditions are normal There are people who want to go to work to Pune catching an outgoing train from Thane. But if your tortoise locals do not arrive on time what are we supposed to do. Neither is there an announcement if a local is going to come late just because it is early morning and no one is inspecting your job. please look into this matter with utter seriousness.

My daily travel route involves up and down mivement between thane and vashi.Firstly this route has been a sort of leftout one with no new rakes plying on this route.I would like to question the authority for this step moherly behaviour.Secondly, paying around 5 times the price of a regular ticket, first class commuters are forced to travel in unclean compartments and to tope it all, weared out seats which are highly uncomfortable.Though i don't expect a luxury but atleast basic comfort is what i would request for and cleanliness.Hoping my concern to be addressed by the authorities

Illegally Travelling in 1st Class Traveling on Harbous Line for last 3 Years, Every Day Lots of People Travel illegally in 1st Class compartments on the Harbour Line CST Bound Trains specially in Morning. People actually paying 3 times Fare suffers a lot. Railway should Run periodic Ticket Checking on Trains on Harbour Line and fine/penalize illegal commuters. Otherwise it is crime to take 3 times fare and not protect your consumers.

Respected Sir, I, Sunil Kumar Govind Mandal want to register my complaint against Central Railway in which I was traveling on 29/05/2014 from Patna to Mumbai in Train No. 13201 (Rajendra Nagar Kurla Express) Boggy No. S-7, Seat No. 44, 45, 46, 61 & 62 along with my family. The train was 4 to 5 hrs late and around Mughal Sarai when we woke up in the moring around 6 am, I didn't found my four suitcases which I was carrying. I complaint it to ticket collector who was present in my boggy but he didn't entertained me. On arriving Kurla Terminus I lodged FIR to the Railway Police of Kurla terminus about it all the details are attached with this letter in this mail. But till now I haven't got any information about my stolen valuable goods. Till now I was waiting in the hope that I will get some information about my goods but after 7 months I didn't got any information about it. So I am putting my complain to you. Hope to get positive answer soon from your side. Regards Sunil Kumar Govind Mandal [protected], [protected]

It been observed that Second class passenger board the first class coach intentionally specially from Diva, Mumbra, & Kalwa passengers. Some time challenging to this customer turns to awkward situations and gets worsen to genuine First class passengers.Some time the scenario is worse while challenging, as it turn to abusive and physical violence. I request authority to assign a TTE specially in platforms to check the passengers while departure from trains..As situations are getting worsen specially from 8 to 11 am timing..

Sir/Madam Date 30.10.2014 During morning hours from 8.30 to 10 in central line of railway we request you provide one more ladies special train as the female population travelling for work/study has increased over the period we have one ladies special train at around 8.00 from kalyan, please arrange for one more train. Also the most suffering class is the female compartments 1st class as well 2nd class as the coaches for them are limited if possible please increase the coach of train to include female 1st class & 2nd class.The time between 8 to 10 am in the morning & 6 to 7.30 in the evening are critical hours, request your help during these hours. The casualties during theses hours are maximum.

Dear Sir, Recently new FOB provided at Badlapur at Kalyan end which have definitely reduced the Nos. of Tress passers deaths.I thank you for providing this facility to Public. However, the Common Entry & Exit at Kalyan end Badlapur (East) Platform No.3 is causing Congestion to Passengers movement on arrival of trains.This Common entry & exit is also being used by the Paid parking Two Wheeler which is highly inconvenient.( Which create bottle neck ) You are therefore requested to arrange for adequate opening to the approach road just beside the End of PF No.3 at Kalyan end. This will create direct opening to road & remove the bottleneck & will be more Convenient to Commuters.The existing Common entry & exit will remain as it is for Two wheeler paid parking users. Hoping that proper decision will be taken before Monsoon & Commuters will get early relief. Mrs. Sunita Gaikwad .

Central Railway Recent Comments