Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd

Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Daer concern,
My name is Raveendra Desai, ex employee of citizens financial.
My date of joining is 1. 12.2005, as a PLO in Davanagere, Karnataka, and last working is 31.8.2007.
Please let me know my PF no and phone no to contact the concern person.
My cell no. [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
Company name. Citi financial Consumer Finance india Ltd.
Location.. Davanagere, Karnataka.
Doj. 1.12.2005 to 31.8.2007
I need of my PF no and concern person contact information

I am smitha. V i had purchase honda activa on 16/10/2006, registration number ka-04-er-9393 m/c 75 300...

I am R. Sethuraman mailing from madurai regarding closing my home equity loan sanctioned to me.

Help me to close the loan at single payment and collect my original property documents given while availing loan. I have made more than 90 instalments out of 120 emi sanctioned.

Ask ur person to cal me or mail me for closing balance and handover my documents.

[protected]@gmail.com

Cont no.[protected]

Citi finance ltd — personal loan

To,
      Po box 17 millenium bussiness
      Park nevy
      Mumbai 400710
      Ir,
      I was taking a loan from cityfinance office in kollam district from the year 2005. Loan amount rs.35000/- (Rs. Thirty fivethousand only). Number of delay in repayment, because their office shifted from one place to another. Now i am in cibil, so please release and cancel me from the cibil. I dont know my reference number.

Sunil krishnan. B. K
      Pulimootil house
      Kilikolloor (Po)
      Kollam:691004
      Email: [protected]@gmail.com
      Mob:[protected]

my husband has taken 50000/- loan fron citifinancial in may 2010. he pd all the due aganist this loan and the emi amt was deducted from my account only. Till August 2013 an amount of Rs 2690- has deducted from my account as EMI. i have got all the entry in my pass book. Now I got a letter from Kotak Mahindra stating that he has got due to clear aganist that loan . This is cheating and giving mental tension for the customers.
        I Mr Bajirao Ranu Bhise having loan for Splender NXG . I clear loan in 2010 . I never get Noc From Citifinancial consumer finance india ltd .
        I Never Find any contact, office address in Pune, Mahatashtra .
        Loan Detail :- loan ac no 13428754 Bike no MH12 EJ 7971
        Please Approach NOC

Dear Sir, Please arrange to despatch "NO DUES CERTIFICATE" in r/o loan no. 12462167 for purchase of Hero Honda Motorcycle No. DL8SAN/0369. The instalment of Rs. 2188/- for two years have already completed. Please send No Dues Certificate to the following address: Kumar Sourabh Verma S/o Shri Naveen Chander MIG Flat No. 19-D, Third Floor Pitam Pura, Delhi 110088. Mob: [protected] Earlier this certificate has not been despatched by the company. Regards, NAVEEN CHANDER

The first thing which i want you to take at your notice is that i have not done any settlement i have paid the amount which...

Citifinancial collection agent by name Mr.Murhty - [protected] is harrasing me for the payments even after that I told him will pay on 28th Feb 2012. He is threatening me that he will do whatever he want if EMI of the personal loan is not made on the day he visits my home on Monday 13/02/2012.

I'm requesting for the final steelement with him on 28th FEB 2012 but he is not willing for anything but to use filthy languages to address me for the EMI recovery.

MY PL account is 16040385 EMI Rs.2197/- last paid on 28/10/2011 Receipt no.[protected]. Its the mistake of the agent who has not collected EMI from me from November on wards. All of a sudden somebody calls and threatens me for the life just for a meager amount of recovery even after we agree to pay them on a convenient date.

Citifinancial people has to take suitable action against the above mentioned Manager of their agency and help us to clear their loan for a final settlement on 28/02/2012.
            Aug 13, 2020