Decathlon

Decathlon Complaints & Reviews

I purchased an elliptical trainer, which i didnt use because of surgery and raised a request for a return, the rep called...

I returned flx cricket track paint at decathlon dehradun two months ago. Sale's person told me that amount would adjust on your next purchase. Today i was on cash ccounter for my next purchase and asked cashier to adjust that amount but he refused and reply politely that it is only possible within 24 hours.
Is this fun.
I never expect this type of policy from a leading brand

I ordered a pair of shoe from decathlon they said it'll be delivered within 8 day. I didn't get my order after the 8th day then they said it'll be delivered within 2 day. After 2 days i again called them then they told me it'll be delivered within some days again.
    Finally they made me to cancel the order as whenever i was calling those gys where telling give us some time or cancel the order.
    My order id is 1873948

I purchased a cycle from this store which is having manufacturing defectwhich i noticed but they repaired it and the store assured me of change if the problem persists. The cycle start giving bubbling after two months from front tyre joint which i tightened in the same way they get it done at the time of selling but it again started bubbling after one month then i visited the store and told them the whole issue but they ignored it and repaired it without any permanent solution and again promise me that it will not happen again but now it is happening after every 5 to 7 dayswhen i visited the store they refused it and repaired it minorly but the defect reoccur after 5 to 7 days. Till now i visited thrice the store but nothing positive happen and i m suffering because every time it is very tough to transport the cycle to store which is far from my residence and the cycle is of my son who is 7 years old

I have been a regular customer of decathlon mangalore since the opening of the showroom in bharath mall, mangalore. I had purchased a dark hero kids bicycle along with side supports and a fluorescent horn. But the horn got broken on the very next day. And when i visited the showroom today. They rejected the warranty. And told us to fix it with a cellophane tape or with rubber band. Is this not a shameful situations for a regular customer like me. I should not have visited decathlon for purchasing such a cheap quality product.
        Its heart breaking once i realised the quality and after purchase service of decathlon is not trust worthy.
        I am anticipating the replacement of the product as soon as possible.

My billing contact no. [protected]

Yours truly

Sarin madhusoodanan
        Item Code - 2715101 T520B Treadmill - 254 : No Size for item code 1875811. HSN code - 1875811 bought on Apr 3 2019, has been damaged. The outer cover is found to be broken during delivery. We kindly request you to replace the product as soon as possible.
        Shankar4552's reply, Apr 15, 2019
        Tread Mill has ordered from Decathlon sports India pvt ltd, Survey No 41 and part of 42/3, Soukya road, Kacherkanalli, Hosakote Taluk, 560067 Bangalore, Karnataka India. Invoice Number KA1297351 ordered on Apr 3, 2019 to Mathura through Bluedart heavy is found to be damaged on the outer cover of the equipment which renders to be unusable. We kindly request you to take necessary actions on to resolve the issue by replacing with a new product or repair it by sending your representative to examine and rectify the same as soon as possible.
        Item Code : 2715101
        Product Name : T520B Treadmill - 254 : No Size for item code : 1875811
        HSN Code : 95069190

Decathlon — getting pain while wearing shoe and decathlon has refuse to exchange

I have purchased one shoe and now i am getting pain while walking. I went to the store and told the same. They told me that...

We had to been to Decathelon store Salt Lake, West Bengal, India on 26.02.2019 at 6 pm and searching for a few products which we couldn't find, nowhere could we find anyone to help us for 1 and half hours.We were trying to reach a Queche bag on the top shelf which we couldn't reach but had no one to help us, when we dragged a stool and tried to climb up and reach it then people came running around. They asked as the reason and we said we couldn't find anyone for a couple of hours, then they audaciously told us that they were near the counter. When asked whether all are supposed to be there they started speaking rudely.
          My query is whether an international chain employs people who behave in such a manner with the customers?
          Secondly when we were going out a products product which was priced INR 299 was charged 699, when asked for clarification two persons manning the counter said 699 was the price and we asked it to be taken back, but then a third person came and clarified she had updated the system and the sell price was actually 299.

Bought shoe pair decathlon men's hiking shoes nh100 mid - black reference:8492095 on 12 jan 2019 for rs. 1399.
            br...

Hardly 6 months have passed i purchased men's hiking shoes mh100 waterproof - grey/yellow, now its sole is getting worn out. I went to the store from where i purchased it (Decathlon vytilla) but they refused to replace it (The shoe has 2 year warranty). They told me that i should have used it only once or twice in a month. This shoes are not meant for daily walk and that the glue used for this product is not so good compared to other products and all that. All this they didn't told while selling nor even warning written on this product.

My concern is the exact replica of what has been posted by undumati on 8th april 2018.

In the whitefield outlet at bangalore i was insisted to provide my email and mobile number whithout which i could not take the products. I had spent considerable time to select the products that fits my daughter. This is really rediculous and one can't be forced to give their personal information. Sale should be strictly against money and nothing else.

If it was a european country, one could even sue the company for such a thing. It is utterly rediculous.

Decathlon Recent Comments