Dsports11

Dsports11 Complaints & Reviews

I have order manchester united jersey date 1/9. Still date i don't have any tracking number show also nobody reply me and this company phone number is always switch off.

Saradindu adhikary

I had ordered a jersey from dsports11 on 22 August 2020. I paid through paytm.I was informed that my order will be delivered within 7 days but it's already been more than 14 days and my order is still not delivered. I tried to reach out to the company through mail but there was no response from them. I have mailed them a couple of time asking the status of my order and its delivery date but I didn't get any reply.I even whatsapp on the number provided by the company but there too I didn't get any information regarding my order.

I ordered a customised jersey with name and number and they have delivered one without name and number. They delivered it after 14 days. The site is a scammer. Don't buy from this website and if you have bought make sure no one else makes the same mistake. The owner doesn't pick-up calls.

I ordered a shirt with name and number printed on backside of t shirt. They ordered me a plain t shirt. The product was also totally different from one shown on site. Now, i am trying to contact customer care, they have blocked me. They have not

No communication or delivery of the product since 11 days.
          The product was ordered 11 days back (20-dec-2019) and i tried to reach out to the company's email (Sales. [protected]@gmail.com), phone (+91-[protected]) provided on the website (https://www.dsports11.com/) but no response.

I dont have the product delivered yet. No communication is being made from the company and on top of that the site tells that product will be delivered in either 5-7 days.

I have even asked for refunds over the email, but no response at all.

Dsports11 Recent Comments