E-ticket
3.2

E-ticket Complaints & Reviews

I purchased e-ticket from Jamnagar to Lucknow on 19.03.2011. on the day of travelling i.e. on 24.03.2011. I was informed that train is cancelled.
immediately i filled TDR on 24.03.2011. till date there is no refund given by the irctc. refund status is showing ccm registered and refund under process from last four months. What thew hell CCM is doing since then.
I sent several reminder to TDR processing dept. they have replied that they forwarded the claim to CCMECR on 02.04.2011. How Much time CCM/ECR should take for examine the refund. If you are not able to do the Job then Resign from your post . Let some other person handle the dept. I am totally dissatisfied. Nobody is ready to take the responsibility.
My PNR no. is [protected]. TDR ref no.ekt[protected] and claimed amt is Rs.3480.
Booking details:
Quota General

S# Name Age Sex Seat/Berth Coach Status
1 VIJAY GUPTA 033 Male 0023 A1 CONFIRM
Total Fare 00000715

With above referece I could not travel by the train due to late coming of train on Satna station by more than 6.15 hours. It was very great inconvinience to me becouse of getting train late & I had traveled by the another train without any reservation. So please refund me 100% of fare as soon as possible.
With thanks by good passenger.

I have made a e-tickets through irctc.co.in on dated 27/04/2011for NMZ to KYQ, TRAIN NO. 13248 and the journey date is 28/04/2011. All the process are done well but finally when I suppose to get tickets after making payment through SBI debit card, I receive a blank page and my money got cut off from my account.My user ID is CSTIRKEY.

I therefore request you to kindly debit my money in my account and send me email i.e. [protected]@gmail.com regarding the above mention and oblige.

Yours faithfully,
    Chandra Sekhar Tirkey

Dear sir
      I have booked the E Ticket in Rajdhani express having PNR No [protected] due to some urgent work i cancelled my ticket on 9th April 2011 I got the message that the ticket is cancelled and money will be credited to my account but so far it is not deposited in my account so i request you may i know how many days it will take pl do the needful and informed me at My mail id www.[protected]@gmail.com
      yours
      Furkan Khan
      Aug 13, 2020

At march 23rd 2011 i booked the 2 nos of e-tickets through irctc using sbi debit cards, 1 nos of ticket booked successfully another one is failed but amount rs 1403 is debited from my account, from irctc side pnr number is alloted for me when the booking time. but now ticket not booked message is coming from irctc side b'coz they c'nt get payment from sbi, i d'nt know which side is problem pls help me to get back the cash and pls reply me through the mail [protected]@gmail.com immediately

E Ticket — refund problem

dear sir,
        I booked e ticket but didnt get that due to communication error of irctc sever, and the payment has been deducted from my bank account of Rs.1247/- . Bill no[protected],
        I written an e-mail but didnt get any responce

Pls refund me the amount and do the needful

Thankyou
        surya

E Ticket — e ticket

sir
        due to link failure of irctc two transactions of my e ticket were failed and 3rd time it was ok but for all the 3 times money was deducted from my account,the e ticket was for tomorrow14th oct 2009,so pls do the needful.

At 28/6/2013 i booked an e-ticketsof tatkal qouta of journey on 29/6/2013 through irctc using sbi debit cards, but the amount of rs 426 is debited from my account n i didnt get the pnr of that e-ticket on booking time. but the message of charging of that e-ticket has come from sbi, i d'nt know which side is problem pls help me to get back the cash and pls reply me through the mail suman.[protected]@gmail.com immediately

There is politics going on with irctc website it always show from 8am till tatkal ticket bookin time i have even mailed but no actions are the mails was as follows:
          I dont know why govt has given you privilage for online ticketing and
          if online tatkal tickets cannot be processed then why have you kept
          tatkal option on your website. I suppose it is just a way of making
          people fool by IRCTC of booking tatkal tickets. When a person try to
          book his tatkal tickets in morning 8:00am then your server is busy, it
          gets conked off soon and shows "you cannot make online reservation"
          then why the heck have you kept an online reservation. Your server
          gets busy till 30 mins after that the tatkal tickets are booked then
          your website is running at a great speed just shut this business of
          making fool ok.

i have attached the screen shots check it!

When i was booking online tickets at BIGCINEmas.com on 02/03/2011

5 tickets for the first time i received the following error.
            " due to some technical error your booking is not done, however your payement has been deducted . Kindly contaxt us at [protected]@bigcinemas.com for your refund.

second time i have booked 6 tickets they are booked.

Please do the needful and for refund my money of 5 tickets as soon as possible.

Thansk & regards,

Gopesh Kedia
            Aug 13, 2020

Please find the attached file which shows the status of my file TDR in which the train no. 2202- Garib rath Express was cancelled due to land slides.

The details of the tickets are as follows:

Train No. : 2202

Passengers details:

Sr. No. Name Age Sex Coach Seat No. Status
              1. Gopal Singh 25 M G9 74 Booked
              2. Ashutosh Singh 22 M G9 76 Booked

Reason for TDR : Land slid near Ratnagiri.

It has been more than 8 months to file the TDR. Please let me know when the amount will be refunded in my account.

E-ticket — tdr not refunded

I filed a tdr dated 27th january having PNR no.[protected] as my passangers did not travel because train was late more than three hours and my passangers travelled the same day on some other train i am unable to figure out why was TDR disapproved. The ticket was booked from irctc.co.in

I booked e-ticket on 14.9.10 Transaction ID - [protected] & PNR No. [protected] & canceled on 11.10.10 but amt. not refunded in my account - my irctc user ID - shahajidk & my pass word - vaishalis. Please confirm any problem returning of amt. & please refund my amt.

With Regards,

Shahaji D.Kondhalkar

E-ticket — not Refund

My problem is that I had a reservation in 2963/Mewar express on 7th october 2007 which was cencelled due to track problem created by Gujjers. After that I informed to IRCTC through e-mail on 8th october for refund which i had paid for ticket. But till today i do not get refund of fare of my e-ticket.
                Please solve my problem.

surendra singh
                BookedTicket History
                Pnr no [protected] Transaction Id [protected] Train no 2963
                Train Name MEWAR EXPRESS From station Mathura jn ( MTJ ) To Station KOTA JN ( KOTA ) Date 07/10/2007 class SL

E-ticket — Train did not come to station - refund not recd.

Dear Sir / Me'm,

i booked tatkal e-ticket from bhopal to Mumbai for journey date 11.01.2009 in punjab mail train no. 2138.
                for some reason train did not arrive at the station and had to change its root. consequently i have to go to some other station and buy another ticket to come to mumbai by some other train.

on 12.01.2009 moment i reached mumbai i cancelled that ticket and filed a TDR claim. my claim is still pending in spite of sending them so many follow up mail in last 5 months. they say it is admin approved but money has not come still.

Pls. look into the matter as its complete loss to me for no fault of mine.

hope to get some answer at least.

thanks and rgds, Lalit

eticket — not refund

dear sir,
                this is put in your kind information that i did not get refund amount of my transaction id--[protected] and [protected] dated,24 and 25 nov-09.and total amount 784-00 so please provide me on priority basis.
                thanx
                regards
                dschouhan

e ticketing — amount not refunded

i have booked tickets online but got an error that the tickets are not booked after they took money off my acc.
                and after that they say that will get money after 10 days

E-ticket — NOT REFUND MONEY TILL DATE

I booked a train ticket thru internet reservation for train nos.11123 for dt: 2.06.11, PNR- [protected] . I had some urgent work so i didnot traveled on the train. I filed TDR for Rs 365 on 2-06-11 (Ref No: ektekt[protected]).I have contacted so many times to TDR deptt but after one and half month i could not success. pls help me to get my refund back from railways.
                This was the email i sent to all email address that are intended for IRCTC complaint.i haven't received any call from them yet.

There are three cases ( Which all are given below) in which money got
                > deducted
                > from my bank account, though neither ticket got booked nor i have received
                > any
                > refund for these failed transictions. It has been a long time, and its
                > really
                > pathetic that neither i got any type of communication, nor any refund etc.
                > It's a high time now,
                > Please have someone responsible and senior to look into these cases and
                > kindly
                > contact me now, failing which i would be forced to email to higher
                > authorities
                > or to consumer court .
                > I can always be reachable by my phone, if phone is not reachable then
                > kindly
                > contact me via email or send me a message.
                > But please atleast revert on the mail, and refund all my money with
                > intrest
                > which got debited during these transictions.
                > If I am misunderstanding anywhere, please be humble enough to let me know
                > about
                > it, and correct me.
                > Please forward the mail to the concerned authorities if the mail is not
                > intended for you.
                > My contact details
                > Name- AMAN JAIN
                > MOB- 91-[protected]
                > EMAIL ADD- [protected]@GMAIL.COM
                > =======================================================
                > Case 1
                > Pnr Number: 0 Transaction ID: [protected] Train No: 12280
                > Train Name: TAJ EXPRESS From Station: (NZM) To Station: (RKM)
                > Date Of Journey: 14-Dec-2012 Class: 2S Boarding: (NZM)
                > Resv Upto: (RKM) Date Of Booking: 12-Dec-2012 Total Fare: Rs 158.0
                > =============================
                > Case 2
                > Pnr Number: 0 Transaction ID: [protected] Train No: 12416
                > Train Name: INTERCITY EXP From Station: (NZM) To Station: (DWX)
                > Date Of Journey: 20-Feb-2013 Class: SL Boarding: (NZM)
                > Resv Upto: (DWX) Date Of Booking: 18-Feb-2013 Total Fare: Rs 370.0
                > =======================================
                > Case 3
                > Pnr Number: 0 Transaction ID: [protected] Train No: 12279
                > Train Name: TAJ EXPRESS From Station: (RKM) To Station: (NZM)
                > Date Of Journey: 03-Apr-2013 Class: 2S Boarding: (RKM)
                > Resv Upto: (NZM) Date Of Booking: 03-Apr-2013 Total Fare: Rs 191.24
                > Thanks and with Best Regards
                > Aman Jain
                > 91-[protected]
                > [protected]@GMAIL.COM
                > --
                > Dear Sir/Mam,
                > Kindly find attached the copy of my Resume for all Suitable positions
                > that suits my profile and please be kind enough to let me know about
                > suitable working opportunities for me. I can always be reached via my
                > below mentioned cell number.
                > Hope for positive response
                > Thanks and with Best Regards
                > Aman Jain
                > 91-[protected]
                > DISCLAIMER
                > The information contained in this electronic message (including any
                > accompanying documents) is solely
                > intended for the information of the addressee(s) and is proprietary,
                > confidential or privileged
                > information. This information should not be reproduced or redistributed or
                > passed on directly or
                > indirectly in any form to any other person. If you are not the named
                > addressee, you are hereby notified
                > that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance
                > on the contents of this e-mail or
                > any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. Kindly
                > notify the sender or email to
                > [protected]@irctc.co.in immediately and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any
                > attachments there to. Any
                > views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the sender and
                > may be modified or altered
                > and may not necessarily reflect the views or policies of IRCTC Ltd. as an
                > organization. IRCTC or its
                > directors/employees shall not be liable for any damage whether
                > direct/indirect, special or
                > consequential, including loss of revenue or profit that may rise from or in
                > connection with use of the
                > information based on this mail.
                > WARNING
                > [protected]-----
                > This e-mail does not tantamount to spamming. IRCTC accepts no liability for
                > any damage caused by any
                > malware transmitted by this email. The recipient should check this email and
                > any attachments for the
                > presence of viruses and other malwares. Sender is not responsible for any
                > damage caused by any virus
                > or alteration of this email by a third-party or otherwise.

Dear Sir/Mam,

Kindly find attached the copy of my Resume for all Suitable positions that suits my profile and please be kind enough to let me know about suitable working opportunities for me. I can always be reached via my below mentioned cell number.

Hope for positive response

Thanks and with Best Regards

Aman Jain
                91-[protected]

Its very frustrating I have booked reservation ticket of mine sis through ETICKET from guhawati to newdelhi.
                  Actually one of mine sis studying at guhawati and when she got sick i have send my second sis later on. I have already booked first one ticket on 11.01.2010, (as second sis schedule is not planned that time). On 15.01.2010 i booked second E-ticket from second sis.

Now First one is confirmed and second one is still showing in waiting list WL - 5 after chart prepration. ON OTHER HAND TRAIN IS LATE MORE THAN 12 HRS AND LOTS OF CANCELLATIONS WERE GOING THERE.

BUT DUE TO E-TICKET WE HAVE NOT ANY OPTION TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT EVEN WHEN RAILWAY IS GOING TO HAVE LOSS AS AN EMPTY SEATS.

HEY GOD! WHAT IS THIS POLICY.

Is railway authority have anyproblem to make it as userfriendly by having option that i[censored]ser want to cancel an waiting ticket he/she must made request for that otherwise this Eticket serves as a General waiting ticket.

By having such option both railway and passanger were benifitted.

With Regards

Manoj Kumar Rajain

My booked ticket detail whose status is still in waiting list as state by me earlier.

Passanger Name : Anju K. Rajain
                  Train No: 2423
                  PNR NO. [protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020

I booked a ticket from Moradabad to Ambala Cantt on 25/01/2010 ON THE INTERNET in Amarnath Express (5653) but the transaction failed due to system fault at the IRCTC website. The amount of money amounting to Rs. 130/- was, however, debited to my PNB Debit card No[protected] . Their Failed transaction ID is- [protected] dated 25.1.2010 shows the amount of Rs.120 for settlement.

Kindly help me to get refund of Rs. 130

Yours faithfully,

Hakamsingh
                    218 GH6 Mansa Devi Complex Sector 5
                    Panchkula
                    Pin 134109
                    Mobile [protected]
                    I booked an e ticket on 3rd June, 2011 for train no.12873 to travel on 7/6/2011 from ranchi to allahabad.Rs 600 was debited from my account in SBI though the ticket was not generated.It is showing a failed transaction report.
                    IRCTC transaction id is [protected]

please help me to get the refund of Rs 600

-Gayatri Yadav
                    KMS Hall
                    NIT Rourkela

E-ticket — NO REFUND OF E-TICKET FAILED TRANSACTION

I have book a e-ticket on 27 sep 2011 from new delhi to coimbatore but ticket not get booked.Fair debited from my account till now it not gets credited ininto my accountmy transiction id is [protected].plz take the needful action
                    Sir, I was booking a tiket 27 march-2012 from irctc website hdfc bank but due to dom problem I have not received the e-tiket but rs. 353 deducted my account.
                    Kindly look in to the matter. Transaction ID [protected],
                    train no. 12479, train name suryanagri exp. Station ju to bdts sleeper class, refund status : approved

P.M.Vaishnav