Easy Day
1.9

Easy Day Complaints & Reviews

I wish to file an official complaint against Easy Day for cheating people by luring them to make loyalty cards worth Rs.1000 and then closing down stores without even bothering to inform the customer regarding the same.

This has happened the second time with me.

I paid for a loyalty card and the store shut down in Chitrakoot, Jaipur. Again during Diwali I paid for another card at the new outlet in Vasihali Nagar...
First complaint about the incident was sent on 23rd June only your email ID of submitting complaint for Easy Day isn't working "feedback.[protected]@futureretail.com", hence i am submitting it here.

I am writing this to submit a complaint for Easy Day -Kirti Nagar Store (110015) for not following COVID protocols. I visited the store on 23 June at around 3 PM to buy some stuff and the moment I entered- in the first instance I saw...
From last January 2020 upto now June 2021, they are selling the membership cards but they don't have completely grocery items available in there stores. i have vistied regularly Jammu greater kailash store and Sangrur near orane saloon and along with this other stores visited also. At the time of member they promised that their truck is on the way next time all material will available until now same condition. Even kids johnson or Himalaya...
I bought Godrej, Yummiez Cheese Fingers from Easy Day, Kathua on thursday 10 June, 2022 for Rs 200/- (MRP - Rs 230/-) . When I came home and opened the package the cheese content In it had gone bad and there was deposition of green fungus on it. So I had to throw the whole packet out....

I purchased three items from easy day (chander nagar Ghaziabad 201011) on 13th april 2020 when i reached home I opened coffee which i bought from there only i was surprised to see that after opening of cap of coffee bottle, the bottle was unsealed from inside (photo attached).

I received a wrong product, next day on 14th april i went to easy day for returning of the wrong product, the behaviour of the store manager was so rude and he straight forward refused to take return of that wrong product.

This is totally customer’s harassment by easyday.

I hope strict action should be taken against easyday, chander nagar, Ghaziabad 201011.
May 15, 2022
Company delivered me new bottle of coffee Thanks

I purchased 21 items from easy day fatehabad haryana today but i took some items wrongly and i again went to store for return/exchange but madam mandeep uncharged refuse to take returns and kept me standing for 20-25 minutes and she was talking so rudely as i have done a big mistake and behaving with me as i am a culprit. She did return after request many times. Please take notice of my embarrassment/ harrassment.

Very poor customer service.
      Bought vegetables from easy day online and got rotten ones.
      Dairy products i ordered were billed but not sent to me.
      Once i called the store the workers didn't tend to solve the issue and made excuses.
      Not the first time i am facing this. This is quite common as everytime either i get products of disintegrated quality or they skip sending products.
      This is improper and betrayal to customers.
      And complete of money happens with their customer service.
      Unacceptable as business should be legitimate.
      Dear Ms. Kinnori,

I am sorry for your unpleasant experience with us. Please share your Contact Number and Store Details at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can escalate this to our team.

Priya
      Future Group
      I am customer of your Unnao branch here your easy day staff member convenience me for membership card & also offered 5 kg rice & sugar and 10% discount on every purchasing then I was agree and take membership on 31 July but still not received rice & sugar. So now what to do ?

I have also pending receipt

Hi Easy Day,

I would like to escalate the service provided by this store sector 4 Gurgaon.
        Firstly the knowledge of the Executive and the manager was not appropriate.
        Secondly I have ordered yesterday and the delivery time was between 5pm-9pm and it's showing delivered and I have not received the products till yet.
        I have been to the easy day store @sector4 and when I tried to check they said it's showing delivered and no one is taking responsibility, they keep on checking with someone even they don't have any track if delivered, who delivered the order if not what was the reason and why I have not received the order.
        I am also in customer service line and I know if I am not able to resolve the problem, I should have escalated it.
        Pradeep manager of the store is not sharing any details if I want to escalate it. Just giving me ###.
        If I would have done the same thing with any other vendor they should have provided me the resolution.
        I will never ever buy any product and will also not recommend to anyone to get the membership just to save 10% and get into the hassle.
        Every time

Piyush
        Dell Technologies

I deeply regret to inform you that we have not yet received duffle Bag worth Rs, 1999/- which will be given as gift on purchase of Rs. 5000/- or more in March'19.
          I have received message that we are eligible for duffle bag in April and since then we are following up with easy day team at outlet (sec-5 Gurgaon) but till now we have not received it.Everytime whenever we visit the store, we were asked to come back after 2-3 days. It's about 80 days passed and we are still waiting for Duffle Bag. Now, on Sunday 16th Jun, I have received a message saying that "you can collect your bag from store". Reading this message, I visited your store today Tue 18th Jun, but your team at store again denied, saying they don't have any bag. This is REALLY FRUSTATING. I visited your store because I received message to collect that Bag. The manager (he told his name SURAJ) is also misbehaving with customers.
          Why would you promised which you can not fulfil?
          The staff lacks the capability of explaining offers and other details to elderly people and they're always in hurry. Kindly reach them how to explain in a better way.

Dear Easy Day team
            I regret to inform you that in the month of March Easy Day exclaimed to all it's member customers that on purchase of 5000 and above a free Duffle Bag worth 1999 will be given as a gift... Later after shopping for 5000 above we got a message that the Duffle bag will be delivered soon till mid May... But I received the bag today i.e 11 June. Despite this delay, the bag I have received is not a Duffle bag as promised but a school bag worth 1699... This is a really careless attitude I won't appreciate and would request your team to look into it and fulfill what's promised in the beginning...
            Thank you... Hope to seek a positive reply
            Easy card services doesn't work, when we bought the item then in pay the amount we use transaction with easy day card worth rs.1500 but when often we go to shop for buying the item through easy day card then everytime it doesn't work.

Easy Day Recent Comments