Ebiz

Ebiz Complaints & Reviews

Please find the below details

08-May[protected]May-2018) TO TRANSFER
INB Times of Money Limited [protected]IGADMHRAK9 7, 899.00

17-May[protected]May-2018) TO TRANSFER
INB Times of Money Limited [protected]IGADNTSYJ6 7, 899.00

19-May[protected]May-2018) TO TRANSFER
INB Times of Money Limited [protected]IGADOFAQX7 3, 999.00

20-May[protected]May-2018) TO TRANSFER
INB Times of Money Limited [protected]IGADOGPUY9 1, 199.00

I have purchase 500 diamonds worth rs. 799 on mobile legends but i do not receive the diamonds in the game. And i contacted google too and they said the transaction did not go through but the amount was deducted from my bank account in the name of times of money limited. I would like to have my money refunded as soon as possible or receive my diamonds in the game.
    no diamonds received
    Please Refund amount is Rs.136
    MD Sadek Shaikh's reply, Aug 28, 2018
    Refund amount on Time of money

Its's my receipt of transaction through udemy android app using my net banking. Money had been deducted but not showing the course, as per my bank manager told me that money had been successfully transferred. Now else give me the course or refund it. Id [protected]@gmail.com and course link: https://www.udemy.com/python-and-django-full-stack-web-developer-bootcamp/.
      I need my money back.
      I have cancelled my ebiz package on 19th may. Still they have not refunded my money.. when i call on customer care no its says not available for this route ... Its [censored]... Full of [censored] company
      They have also close my account and after 4months still they have not refunded my package amount..

Hello sir

I had made an inapp purchase in a game dead trigger 2 via netbanking through google play. My amount debited from my bank account but the purchase hadn't completed. Even google play dint show any purchase. I had contacted both google and game developers. But when i checked my account it showed transfer via inb times of money. Pls do the needful at your earliest. The reference number for transaction is igabtivdc8.
        I purchase 2299/- rs. Pack, but purchase was failed, crystal and other things are not come but money deducted in my account. My ref. No. 20151006. My gaming nick name is ironakka. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com. This transaction date 11/07/2018. Plz refund my money.

I was made a coins purchased of 300rs on 8 ball pool game
          I paid money two times (300+300) for one purchased
          Now today I am checking my transactions in my account it shows that my money deducted two times for one purchased
          So I requested to times of money kindly inquired ur account and refund my money (300rs) as soon as possible
          This kind of money transactions problems happened with me many times
          I hope u all are kindly gives us a better service than this kind of problem
          Pls refund my money
          I am complaining about the 2 times money deducted for 0ne purchased
          Jun 24, 2017
          Updated by Rohin Rashid Khan
          On 20th june Times of money deducted my money two times for one purchased
          Actually I had thot ebiz is the best way to earn money as I belong to a middle class family and I can't afford much but in greed I took 2 seats and now I'm regreting it's not even 10days please any one show me the path to recover dem

My Name is Rahul Dhasan. I have given 3000 rupees to Bharat Gorai in andheri. He told me that if I wouldnt able to full amount...

I Joined the company on the 13nov 2015 .I payed amount of Ten Thousand Eight Hundred Thirty ₹. I Worked according the company policy, but due to some personal reasons i decied to quit the company . I was told that i will recieve the cheque within the three months as per company policy and there will deduction in the paid amount and i will recieve the amount of ₹9, 970.I recieved the cheque after its date was expired.I informed the members under whom i joined company .They told me to mail on the company account .I did same, but i.havent got any response from the company, i even called on the company toll free numbers but i didnt got the response .I even mailed 3-4 times .
            Regarding returning fund
            Regarding returning fund

Ebiz — did not get refund money [Resolved]

I am PRAMOD V, i had activated EBIZ ADVANCE EDUCATION PACKAGE under the user name "pramodvu" on march...
              I was misguided from many people that ebiz is a very good company n stuffs.! i got into ebiz by paying 9556 /-
              Later...

Ebiz — Totally Fraud & Cheated [Resolved]

Hi ,

I have cheated by One of Employee Ms Arachna from Ebiz they force me to pay Rs 8000 they given me assurance...