Ebiz

Ebiz Complaints & Reviews

I had purchased a booster pack in shadow fight 3 (Game) in googleplay. I had made payment using my sbi online portal through the 3rd party which is times of money to the shadow fight team. The money has been deducted from my account but the recipient didn't recieve it. When i filed a complaint there (In shadow fight 3) they asked to go to the google play payment history and submit the payment receipt. But once i searched through it the transaction was not shown in the history. I contacted sbi... And they said that the amount has been deducted from my account and is transferred to times of money which is the 3rd party. I have been trying to contact the 3rd party but the details what they have provided is fake. I would like to get my refund.

I made a purchase of gold pass in clash of clans worth inr 399 through internet banking corporation bank. On 21 december 2019 at 7:20 am

The money was deducted from my bank account but i did not get purchased item in game.

I got message from my corporation bank of the money deducted.

Its showing on my transactions list that the transaction was done by times of money. So can you kindly please refund the money back?
    Dec 27, 2019
    refunded after 6 days

I have made a payment of
      Rs.799 for 600 pubg uc, s. Bought for game played for the email kapadiaaarav. [protected]@gmail.com.
      Had done the transaction through
      Sbi net banking on 14:46, 19.12.2019,
      With the ref# igahrtjvl8.
      The money has been debited from the account, but have not yet received the uc's, nor have received the refund.

So pl do the needfull asap....

On 6 november iam trying to buy gold pass of clash of clan which mean i do an in app purchase which is done through google play store but it shows transaction is failed and i pay my payment by sbi internet banking service, in play store payment history the transaction is not at all registered but my money was deducted from my account just iam asking for my money refund form times of money
      I made a Pubg mobile purchases and Rs 799 got deducted from my bank account but I did not get UC credit reflected in my pubg account for the purchase. Ref#IGAHKNMUQ9 I need refund.

I have spend Rs 599 for royal pass but didnt got uc plzzz help my money deducted through internet banking

On 6 november iam trying to buy gold pass of clash of clan which mean i do an in app purchase which is done through google play store but it shows transaction is failed and i pay my payment by sbi internet banking service, in play store payment history the transaction is not at all registered but my money was deducted from my account and iam having all the proof that i made this transaction...

I was purchasing uc (In game purchase) in pubg mobile which will cost 799 for 600+60 uc and the amount was deducted and then it showed purchase failed when redirected back to the game. When i checked i[censored]c was added or not i saw no uc (In game cash) was added to my pubg mobile account and the amount was still deducted. Please refund the money as soon as possible.
        Nov 14, 2019
        Got my refund
        How can u get refund amount sir?..I am also having same problem.kindly help me

On 17 oct 2019, i made a purchase on pubg mobile app for uc worth rs 1949/-. Through netbanking, amt debited from my saving account as shown in transaction history but uc not credited into my gaming account. Kindly let me know whether uc will got purchased and by when or money will be credited back into my saving account and if so by when it will take place.
          I Purchased 85/- Rupees bc on Pubg lite, Money Diducted from my SBI account but I did not received any BC .

Here's bank massage :-Thx for INB txn of Rs.85 frm A/c X6805 to Times of M... Ref#IGAHLDFRY9 on 13Nov19. If not done, fwd this SMS to [protected] to block INB or call [protected].

Plss refund my money

Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 27 september at 11pm via internet banking. Costing rs.724 for uc credit of 660 along with 75rs credit from google play.
            My account has been debited for the same amount but no uc cash was credited to the game. It shows in my sbi account that the money went in times of money limited.

Customer care centres are unreachable.

Beneficiary - times of money ltd

Could you please resolve this and ensure my purchased is carried out or refund my money back to my account.

I want my money as soon as posible someone fraud to me to join with blond eyes one group are coming in my home and showing me plan than they come daily in my house and force to join eziz than i will gove him half payment of dd the the give me fake reciept they say that half money 💰 will give witin 15 days other wice your payment will laps then fraud me and take payment from me i want my money back otherwice i will give complaint in police 👮‍♂️ ok
              Sep 18, 2019
              Updated by Pawan wasnik
              want my money as soon as posible someone fraud to me to join with blind eyes one group are coming in my home and showing me plan than they come daily in my house and force to join eziz than i will gove him half payment of DD the the give me fake reciept they say that half money 💰 will give witin 15 days other wice your payment will laps then fraud me and take payment from me i want my money back otherwice i will give complaint in police 👮‍♂️ ok

I bought uc in pubg mobile but didnt receive them in game. The purchase was for 660 uc and costed me 724 rs . money was deducted from my account.. For some reason my google play didnt record the purchase.. I am attaching an image of mini statement from sbi mobile app confirming of money geting deducted and being transferred to this . it would be great if i can get a refund or if my purchase can be compleated by adding the uc in game that i purchased.

Ebiz Recent Comments