Godrej Storewell

Godrej Storewell Complaints & Reviews

Godrej Storewell — Replacement of lock and racks

mbose1960
The locker of the locker cabinet is working on one key as the 2bd key is broken and the present key is also not working peoperly....
Complaint category Banks

eshaq
Dear sri, i have purechase godej storewell 1year back door are not fitted well at time of delivery i have ask them from last 1 month i have visted the showroom and complanted about it the dealer was not responding tome, i have call 6time to showroom they have notied my mobile no and not lifted my mobile, showroom owner son is mentation the showroom his name is Arjun plz do fauor and solve my probblem SHOWROOM ADRESS M/s sree prasanna laxmi enterpriss shop no-1-4-127, MANNEM COMPLEX, Near Govt Hospital Mahabubnagar, S.B.mohammed Eshaq [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

V. Ramasubbu

I purchased a storewell from Godrej lifespace store showroom, No. 80/81, Prakasam Salai, broadway, Chennai-600108. Order No. 68986 dt.[protected] and Invoice No. 841/24062753 dt.[protected]. Cost of storewell Rs. 19046 and delivery charge Rs. 1400/-. During the time of purchase the store room personals told that even a small scratches found a new storewell will be replaced immediately finally it was door delivered on 16.11.09. It was found that the storewell was supplied with damaged doors and scratches, at the time of delivery I was out of station. Next day I contacted the show room personal he told me that a service person will inspect and according to his report action will be taken but there was no body visited. I contacted helpline Chennai office and a complaint was registered to rectify the defects vide my complaint No. 364942 dt 19.11.2009 and next day a service man called from Chennai to my home that since our place is out of city so we have to pay for him to attend to visit. It was informed to service centre since the delivery carried out by you we could not pay. So far no service engineer visited my house to carry out the repair or replacement of the cupboard in spite of my phone calls made by me from[protected] to till date[protected]. Since the complaint is not attended for a long time. Godrej helpline people advised me to contact Mr. Gopu/Mohan, GM, Service, Chennai but nobody is lifting their phone. I am unable to use the cupboard and I have no other alternative except to take up the matter with the consumer court. I hope the top management will take a favorable decision and replace the product with a new one.

Your immediate action is requested.

Thanking you,

V. RAMASUBBU

Godrej Storewell — Negligence in Service

Handle of Godrej storewell broken last year . Informed the Service centre at my location, Good morning entrprises, Alleppey, Kerala more than 4 times. But no response. What i should do next ? Pls explain
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ajit Varshney

I have purchased a Godrej Storewell on last sunday (10-May-2009) from Sarada Agency, Velachery, Chennai. Model - H1, Colour - Burgundy. There are 3 compliants related to it.

1. The main handle is not working properly - It is very tight and not getting closed in one go, we have to press it very hard downwards to close it. The screw is also loose and if we tighten it then it the handle becomes even toghter.

2. Inside the storewell the colour is coming out and the surface is not very smooth in some places. We are scared to keep our expensive sarees and suits inside.

3. The front panel is having patches which are looking very bad.

I have registered a complaint at Sarada Agency, the person came and said there is no problem and he will send a person to put some oil in the handle to make it smooth. Till now nobody came.

I am not sure what to do now, i dont want this storewell and wants to get my money back or replace with a problem free storewell.

Ajit Varshney
      [protected]@yahoo.com
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Godrej Storewell — Lost my Key [Resolved]

Vikas Kumar Deora
        I purchsed a Godrej Storewell Almira & I Lost My Key
        Please Advice what to do?
        br...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Godrej Storewell — defective lock [Resolved]

Rupam Sen
        I purchsed a Godrej Storewell Almira on 06.03.2008 from a shop "M/S R & D TRADINGS",...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)