Godrej Storewell

Godrej Storewell Complaints & Reviews

The locker of the locker cabinet is working on one key as the 2bd key is broken and the present key is also not working peoperly....

Dear sri, i have purechase godej storewell 1year back door are not fitted well at time of delivery i have ask them from last 1 month i have visted the showroom and complanted about it the dealer was not responding tome, i have call 6time to showroom they have notied my mobile no and not lifted my mobile, showroom owner son is mentation the showroom his name is Arjun plz do fauor and solve my probblem SHOWROOM ADRESS M/s sree prasanna laxmi enterpriss shop no-1-4-127, MANNEM COMPLEX, Near Govt Hospital Mahabubnagar, S.B.mohammed Eshaq [protected]

I purchased a storewell from Godrej lifespace store showroom, No. 80/81, Prakasam Salai, broadway, Chennai-600108. Order No. 68986 dt.[protected] and Invoice No. 841/24062753 dt.[protected]. Cost of storewell Rs. 19046 and delivery charge Rs. 1400/-. During the time of purchase the store room personals told that even a small scratches found a new storewell will be replaced immediately finally it was door delivered on 16.11.09. It was found that the storewell was supplied with damaged doors and scratches, at the time of delivery I was out of station. Next day I contacted the show room personal he told me that a service person will inspect and according to his report action will be taken but there was no body visited. I contacted helpline Chennai office and a complaint was registered to rectify the defects vide my complaint No. 364942 dt 19.11.2009 and next day a service man called from Chennai to my home that since our place is out of city so we have to pay for him to attend to visit. It was informed to service centre since the delivery carried out by you we could not pay. So far no service engineer visited my house to carry out the repair or replacement of the cupboard in spite of my phone calls made by me from[protected] to till date[protected]. Since the complaint is not attended for a long time. Godrej helpline people advised me to contact Mr. Gopu/Mohan, GM, Service, Chennai but nobody is lifting their phone. I am unable to use the cupboard and I have no other alternative except to take up the matter with the consumer court. I hope the top management will take a favorable decision and replace the product with a new one.

Your immediate action is requested.

Thanking you,

V. RAMASUBBU

Godrej Storewell — Negligence in Service

Handle of Godrej storewell broken last year . Informed the Service centre at my location, Good morning entrprises, Alleppey, Kerala more than 4 times. But no response. What i should do next ? Pls explain

I have purchased a Godrej Storewell on last sunday (10-May-2009) from Sarada Agency, Velachery, Chennai. Model - H1, Colour - Burgundy. There are 3 compliants related to it.

1. The main handle is not working properly - It is very tight and not getting closed in one go, we have to press it very hard downwards to close it. The screw is also loose and if we tighten it then it the handle becomes even toghter.

2. Inside the storewell the colour is coming out and the surface is not very smooth in some places. We are scared to keep our expensive sarees and suits inside.

3. The front panel is having patches which are looking very bad.

I have registered a complaint at Sarada Agency, the person came and said there is no problem and he will send a person to put some oil in the handle to make it smooth. Till now nobody came.

I am not sure what to do now, i dont want this storewell and wants to get my money back or replace with a problem free storewell.

Ajit Varshney
      [protected]@yahoo.com

Godrej Storewell — Lost my Key [Resolved]

I purchsed a Godrej Storewell Almira & I Lost My Key
        Please Advice what to do?
        br...

I purchsed a Godrej Storewell Almira on 06.03.2008 from a shop "M/S R & D TRADINGS", rabindra sarani, Hailakandi, Assam, Pin-788151, phone no.[protected], but after three days of purchasing the Godrej product, it was found that the lock of the product was damaged.After subsequent request the supplier failed to provied the replacement.This is rather embaressment after purchasing such a product of well reputed company.So please do the needful as early as possible and relieve us from this trouble.Thanking you,

Faithfully yours
        Prof. Rupam sen
        Silchar Road, Hailakandi, Assam, 788151

Harision Locks — Product defect

I purchaged a Harrison Company locks from a local shopkeeper.Now that lock is not opening by its own key and it is hanged in my gate.Problem is that if i break the lock then the shopkeeper will not replace it.And if i don't break then how can i replace.I have talked to shopkeeper he told me that he want lock as he given to me then only he will replace it.So sir please tell me how can i replace lock without breaking the lock.

If i break my gate then it will coast more then the cost of lock.
        please do the needful.

Vineet Kumar
        Sec-15 e-316 Noida
        dear sir

we are puchased one storewell for last 3 years back but seating is not good and lock also some problem, please rectified immedeatly, any searvice charges is there we will pay you

regards
        arasu.
        no.38, 1st cross street, lake area
        nungambakkam
        chennai, 34
        ph.[protected]

I purchased a harrison lock from a local vendor in my area. But after three days I when i reached home and try to open this lock, lock got stuck and after many attempts I could unlock this lock. I went to shopper keeper and request him to change this lock then he told me you have to directly contact with company to change this lock. I am totally helpless. I am very much disappointed because I am a working person and I do not have time to search company and replace directly by them. I only have your support to make this possible.
        Please help me.