H P Gas

H P Gas Complaints & Reviews

Pradip Agrawal 2008-06-05 00:00:00
Sir
This is to inform you that I am a consumer of HP gas bearing Consumer No.621657.
On 2nd of June 2008 I book...

C.Ramalingam 2008-03-21 00:00:00
    One of the HP gas agency who is distributing gas to Madipakkam area, brought the cylinder in bullock cart daily and down loading...

SANTOSH 2008-02-12 00:00:00
      dear sir,

one mr. choty jain s/o sh.mool chand jain r/o h-26,,near mahila trading centre ,gali no-2, shastri...

baljinder singh 2008-02-03 00:00:00
        I am Baljinder singh , I have transfered my house to Ludhiana city from Moga ,my S V lost i creat affidative and disconnect...
        From
        Dr.M.Ramesh,
        #2, Hybrid Nagar, Urappakkam, Chennai -202,

Sub:- Transfer gas connection to another city- reg

I was living at Iruppali village, Idappadi Taluk, Salem District. I was receiving the domestic gas supply from Thai Thandai Gas Service, 13th Ward, Jalakandapuram, Main Road, Tharamangalam - 636 502, Salem District, Tamilnadu.
        I was transfered to Chennai during June 2007. I surrendered the empty cylinder 2 nos, book, registration receipt and regulator to the dealer "THAI THANDAI GAS SERVICE" on 07-06-07.
        So far the connection was not transfered to chennai. Any time If asked for the position they say that they have not received the papers from Chennai main office.
        May I request you to take immediate action to transfer my gas connection.
        Thanking you,
        Yours sincerely,
        M.Ramesh
        Mobile[protected]
        From
        Dr.M.Ramesh,
        #2, Hybrid Nagar, Urappakkam, Chennai -202,

Sub:- Transfer gas connection to another city- reg

May I request you to take immediate action to transfer my gas connection.
        Thanking you,