Housing Loan

Housing Loan Complaints & Reviews

umhosur
Delay in refunding of Processing Fee (Amount Rs. 5791/-)

My self had applied for a Home Loan with HDFC Ltd in the month of July-2011. Within a two days, issued a Loan FIle No[protected], however HDFC could not process the loan within scheduled period. I had informed them over phone and also sent mobile SMS for not to process the loan further because another bank had sanctioned the loan in the scheduled period. In the mean time HDFC Ltd, submitted my Cheque for collection processing charges (Rs. 5791/-). There after I talked to concerned manager for reversing the same. He had assured that, it will be reversed automatically within couple of days. Nearly after one month I am writing this letter in spite of several reminders, my money has not yet reversed.

This is my humble request to reverse the money to enable me to keep my good faith in the HDFC bank.

Please do the needful

Umesh Hosur
Mobile no. [protected]

Housing Loan — WRONG INFORMATION BY THE EMPLOYEE

Hi All,

An employee of HDFC bank said to me that u will get 8 lakh loan for my salary. Then after all the verification he said only 4 lakh will be sanctioned.But he gave this information only before one week at the time of payment.How can we make it in one week?????

Housing Loan — LOD & Outstanding details [Resolved]

kalpana Gerald
    I Kalpana Gerald, have taken a Housing Loan from DHFL-
    Application No. 00637242 and File No. 00025986. Loan Amount...

Housing Loan — Housing Loan [Resolved]

santosh_muz

I have getting the housing loan through central bank of India, amgola branch, muzaffarpur vide loan...

vassan
    the latest mail was sent on sept 9th

Arvind and jhonson of tamabaram branch(home loan)

i heard from my builder that you are not keen on going ahead.i was surprised by this informal approach from an organization of your standing.
    so do send all those zerox and original documents tome through jhonson.
    also refund me the process fees in full.
    Raghunathv

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
    From: [protected]@hotmail.com
    To: [protected]@hdfc.com
    CC: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Subject: RE: Ref: File No.[protected]
    Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:54:55 +0000

hi arvind;
    i have got the gazette regarding the name change and date of birth .so would you be interested in processing the application.do let me know about this at the earliest.
    with Regards
    Raghunth Vasan

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

To: [protected]@hotmail.com
    CC: [protected]@hdfc.com; [protected]@hdfc.com
    Subject: Ref: File No.[protected]
    From: [protected]@hdfc.com
    Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:39:24 +0530

After perusal of the documents submitted to us for your loan, it is adhered that the name as mentioned in the document differs from the Income documents and also that your date is also mismatching.

1. The Name was mentioned as S.RAGHUNATHAN s/o.N.S.Vasan, whereas the Identity Proof such as Passport, Pan Card and Salary Slip reflects as RAGHUNATH VASAN.

2. The Date of birth is also mismatch within the Income documents

Passport - 16.05.1955
    Salary Slip- 16.05.1958
    Pan Card - 16.05.1957

We are unable to proceed until the difference in name mentioned in the Sale Deed and the relevant documents are clarified and also the difference in date of birth should also be clarified.

With Warm Regards,
    D. ARVINDKUMAR
    Officer - Legal - Operations
    HDFC Ltd
    Tambaram Branch
    Telephone:[protected], 23454002

Disclaimer :The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organisation is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise . The contents of this message may not necessarily represent the views or policies of Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited.

ravikumarkanukolanu
      I have applied top up loan for House repairs with LICHFL during last week of July, 2010 and submitted all the relevant documents. Even I have paid an amount of Rs.3,200/- to the agent. After some time, one email message to my address is received that whether I am interested to pay back the loan amount in 7 years term for which I have sent a reply message. But so far no message is received. After one week I have send the email to the same address duly forwarding the same to the agent also. The agent has recently submitted a cibil report stating that there are some discrepancies in the cibil report on my wife name that have to be cleared. Without our fault the credit card said to be outstanding is showing in cibil report for which the loan said to be sanctioned has been sanctioned.
      I request the authorities of LICHFL to kindly send my xerox copies of documents which I have submitted along with application to my address and also the statement amount outstanding towards Housing Loan to enable me to clear the entire amount.

Thomas D
        Hello experts!
        I availed a loan for 45 lakshs from a nationalized bank in India in five installments in 2009.First disbursement was on Jan 23 and final portion on Oct.2009. Bank rules itself allows repayment holiday for 18 months.
        Now when I contacted bank to start my repayment in April 2010, they have now hiked my EMI by Rs.15,000/.When asked reason, they say my repayment holiday was ‘assumed’ set up for far ahead ie for Feb.2011, so interest until then have been added to pay off amount. Though I have money to pay off my pre EMI interest amount in full and ready to start repayment with my exact initial principal 45 lakshs, they don’t allow me to pay off my pre EMI interest separately , but insists to start repayment with this alarming hike by nearly Rs 15 ,000 (Total EMI about Rs,77,000), as different from initially agreed.
        Can they so?
        Thomas D

PABAN KR AGRAWALA
          FILE NO[protected].
          I had applied for a loan of Rs 22 lac & Deposit a sum of Rs 11133/- through Cheque No159719 /18.1.09 of SBI .

You could not pass my Loan so kindly refund my processing amount as early as possible

Paban Agrawala
          I have applied home loan with DHFL and Cheque of Rs. 5500/- taken as processing fee with comitment of if loan will not sanction any reason then processing charges will be refundable, But now DHFL now only refunded Rs. 1000/- after dedection of various charges,

Kindly advise what legal action can be taken for him.

SANJAY BANSAL

Subrahmanya Sarma

My father took a loan of 80000 from a local Sri Rama cooperative housing society ltd of Visakhapatnam, AP and repaid the amount with interest and penal interest and got a "No dues certificate" but the documents were not returned. One fine day we received a notice from AP State housing Bord asking us to pay the loan amount. But my father then went to consumer court and won the case but no one responded.My father expired in the year 2007 and now when we approached the AP state Housing Board Ltd , HYD for our documents, they said those were pledged with LIC Housing Finance LTD.. Please help me out to get back my house documents from the LIC Housing Finance Ltd. Now LIC housing is asking us to pay 4.5Lacs to return the documents.
            Please help me in this regards. I have all the receipts for the total amount paid to the society from whom we borrowed the loan.

K.S.SARMA
            Visakhapatnam
            [protected]@gmail.com

Kiran
              I also facing similar issue with State Bank of Mysore, They are also demanding for 2% of outstanding amount as pre closure penalty.

I wanted to pre close my housing loan as they are charging more interest rate 10.25%. But same bank is charging 9.25% for some other existing customers but charging more for me alone. When I approached bank manager he is reluctant to resolve the issue from last six months. For new customers the same bank is are offering 8%. This is really ridiculous service by a nationalized and a reputed bank like SBM.

Below is the statement in per SMB Website:

If the loan is pre-closed from own resources for which proof is submitted by the borrower to the satisfaction of the Branch Manager, pre-closure penalty shall not be levied irrespective of the period for which the account has run. In other cases, where such proof is not produced by the borrowers, 2% penalty on the amount prepaid in excess of normal EMI dues should be levied in case of pre-closure of Home loans within 3 years from the date of commencement of repayment

Where as now bank is demanding 2% pre-closure even though I have completed 3 years in loan period.

State bank of Mysore Penalty housing loan pre closure

Manoj Kumar singh
                myself is manoj kumar singh, i have applied housing loan thourgh sbi home loan after 20 days of applied bank call me and say u r cibil dafulter .
                i see mine report where mine name is correct but mine address is not correct phone no. is also wrong nd date of birth is not correct. then i tried to contact cibil office mumbai..in this connection what can i do....thank u manoj kumar singh
                do you civil reporters has sense or not?

what kind of reports you will submit to the consumers the information which you are providing is totally wrong.

how can you give a report on a person who dont have any credit card that i have cheated credit bills i will file a case on you in consumer court

check twice before giving a report

Housing Loan — Tentative Loan statement for 2012-13

Not possible to download the statement of repayment of housing loan for the financial year 2012-13. I am to submit it to my employer for the purpose of TDS. My loan account number is [protected]. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Chandra Kant Shah