Housing Loan

No 9, 5th Main, 9th cross,
KMR Nilaya, Krishnappa Block,
Ganganagar,
Bangalore – 560 032

Sub: Unhappy with your Services / Response and un-ethical behavior of your bank.
Re: Hosing Loan Account No: [protected]

I would like to bring few lines about unexpected abnormal behavior of you to your notice.

We have taken a Housing Loan of Rs.25,00,000/- to purchase a house, from your Raj Kumar road branch, Rajajinagar, Bangalore. Vide order bearing no cited at reference supra. On 19/05/2009.

1. It is strange to note that, though we are been paying monthly EMI from July 2009 regularly (before due date), I am getting a continuous reminders from your bank stating payment is due which is ridiculous. And in this regard my father has visited your RACPC office, several times and updated the same but as usual behavior of your bank there may not be any update in this regard with your books of accounts.

2. We have requested the branch for the issuance of provisional interest certificate during Dec’11. Accordingly, the branch has also issued me the certificate. When we got the certificate it was noticed and shocked that the entire EMI amount paid during 2010-11 tenure of Rs.2,88,000/- was adjusted against interest itself, later when we approached your RACPC, the account was re-verified and noticed that the branch has claimed excess interest form the money paid by us. And the same was reversed stating excess claim of interest of Rs.22,128/- by the branch on 01/01/2011 as per the statement of account issued to me.

3. Further, I have applied for provisional interest certificate for the year 2011-12, the branch has issued a certificate dated 7/1/2012 where in the EMI paid during the above said period was allotted Rs.968/- towards principal and Rs.2,92,000/- towards interest out of the total EMI paid Rs.2,92,968/-. In this regard we again approached RACPC and they have intimated orally and stated that the bank itself has reduced the interest rate by 2% it will be checked and credit will be given to my account.

I would like to intimate that as per the statement of account issued to me the rates of interest charged as per the following

Rate of interest as per statement dates
25-04-11 11.25-11.5%
12/5/2011 11.5-12.25%
11/7/2011 12.25-12.5%
13-08-11 12.5-13%

On the above facts it is strange to note that if this tempo is continued the loan obtained from your bank will not be settled neither in this life time nor my next. I finally request you to kindly re-verify the rate of interest charged in my account and reverse the excess interested charged by you. And also bring to your notice that, the rate of interest charged by you is also abnormal compared to other banks (whereas those banks are also following RBI guided rate of interest only). If this continues we are forced to change our loan account to some other bank rather continuing with your bank with this kind of behavior.

Also like to bring to your kind notice that, during the application of the housing loan, we were told that, in case of any changes in interest rates, it will be intimated to the customers in writing before it is affects their account, which had never happened during this period. Instead, the money has been adjusted according to your convenience which is again a strange behavior of your bank. Even now your people or not responding for any queries raised / asked by us regarding the interest rates. Which confirms us that, we have made a mistake by taking a loan from State Bank of India.

We are awaiting an early action on justification of the principle and interest claimed by you.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely
K R Srinivasan / Venu K S
[protected] / [protected]

Dear Sir

I have taken Plot loan + construction loan (not taken construction now ) from DHFL in June 2011 with rate of intrust of 10.5 that time. After that within one year they they have changed rate of intrust to 11.5%. I am really very upset with this and want to take over loan from SBI. I talked with DHFL they are saying that your loan you have to pay 3% changes for fore-closer latter. My loan is floating. How I can solve my problem. Is there any legal action i can take. Please need you help.

Waiting for you kind reply

Parveen

City: Chandigarh.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear siir, w.r.t theloan acnt[protected] ecs deduction started in nov2011 n continued till fe2012.since march 2012 deduction couldnt take plce. There is no meessage from lichfl. On our own whhen chckd the bank stTement found the problem n approched office n paid by cheque. Very poor communication.swhen approached office took fresh ecs mandate nsubmitted on 31st march2012. In the april same thing rrepeated. When contacted lichfl n sbi hal campus both r helpless. What a coordination between psu giants at the cost of customer inconvenience. Lichfl insists either cheqs r salary deduction. Advanced stage.
      With sorry n pity feelings.
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Delay in refunding of Processing Fee (Amount Rs. 5791/-)

My self had applied for a Home Loan with HDFC Ltd in the month of July-2011. Within a two days, issued a Loan FIle No[protected], however HDFC could not process the loan within scheduled period. I had informed them over phone and also sent mobile SMS for not to process the loan further because another bank had sanctioned the loan in the scheduled period. In the mean time HDFC Ltd, submitted my Cheque for collection processing charges (Rs. 5791/-). There after I talked to concerned manager for reversing the same. He had assured that, it will be reversed automatically within couple of days. Nearly after one month I am writing this letter in spite of several reminders, my money has not yet reversed.

This is my humble request to reverse the money to enable me to keep my good faith in the HDFC bank.

Please do the needful

Umesh Hosur
        Mobile no. [protected]

Housing Loan — WRONG INFORMATION BY THE EMPLOYEE

Hi All,

An employee of HDFC bank said to me that u will get 8 lakh loan for my salary. Then after all the verification he said only 4 lakh will be sanctioned.But he gave this information only before one week at the time of payment.How can we make it in one week?????

Housing Loan — LOD & Outstanding details

I Kalpana Gerald, have taken a Housing Loan from DHFL-
          Application No. 00637242 and File No. 00025986. Loan Amount...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have getting the housing loan through central bank of India, amgola branch, muzaffarpur vide loan A/c TLPC-33006 in 2004 Rs. 2,00,000.00 (two lac only). For security we have placed against housing loan, land mortgage paper and value Rs. 90,000.00 (50,000.00 + 40,000.00) kishan vikash patra, One KVP amount was rs. 50,000.00 were matured on 18.09.2006 and matured amount is rs. 1,00,000.00 again deposited on fixed deposit fund. Another KVP value rs. 40,000.00 was matured on 23.02.2007 but this maturity amount is not taken by the bank through the post office for the period of 23.02.2007 to till date and bank refuse to pay any interest for this period and also not rebate in housing loan intrest for this period. So, request you kindly help us.

Santosh kumar
          nagendra nagar colony,
          lane no.-2, bela road, Muzaffarpur-842002
          e_mail: [protected]@gmail.com
          Mob.; [protected]

Housing Loan — reduction in EMI

I HAVE A HOUSING LOAN A/C94820 I PAID RS.225000 TO REDUCE MY EMI. I GAVE THE APPLICATION WHILE PAYING THE SAID FOR REDUCTION OF EMI AMOUNT FROM 14754 TO THE POSSIBLE EXTENT. AFTER 20 DAYS THEY SAID THAT THEY HAVE TO PAY ADDITIONAL RS9000 TO REDUCE MY EMI. IF THEY COULD HAVE TOLD ME WHILE RECEIVING MY APPLICATION AND MONEY I WOULD HAVE PAID THE INSTALMENTS WITH THE HELP OF THE MONEY. FOR THE MISTAKE OF THE STAFF WHO HAVE NOT INFORMED ME I AM PEANISED. IN THIS SITUATION I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY REDUCE MY EMI AMOUNT WITHOUT CHARING FURTHER.
          i am sundar working in chennai. my parents live native place vellore. i would like to buy builded house. so i apply loan in your bank all the process went smoothly. the processing line they want 2 govt staff sign
          for proof. we get the sign and sub, it the form again the processing incharge wants equal value of document for that builded home because the house already going on home loan onther bank. we give document also but finally they said clear that previous loan we give fresh loan. we have spent 5000 Rs for the loan processing to take legal opinion and villangam certificate. so my family undergone more distrubans. so here after don, t play others who come housing loan.

Housing Loan — Paid the processing fee and so far did not receive any confirmation even after no of reminders

I have applied for housing loan with LIC Housing finance (Case No 617265), Vashi, Navi Mumbai Branch last week of May) details are as below.

1. Application submitted for loan upto Rs 25 Lakhs along with all relevant documents (End of May), subsequently I request to enhance my loan to Rs 35 Lakhs and paid relevant fee vide cheque No 324894 for Rs 1103/- debited from my account on 02 June 2009 and Cheque No 326033 for Rs 5515/- respectively debited from by account on 17 June 2009.

2. Even today I dont have any reply from LIC HF regarding my loan sanction.

3. Due to no reply from LIC HF has wrote a mail to LIC HF to stop processing my application for not being processed my application on 13 July 2009 and a reminder on the same on 03 Aug 2009 and still awaiting for reply.

4. In view of above, I appel to Cosumer form to help me in getting my fee back along with a penality which should impact LIC HF management to respond and treat customer properly.

5. In my view 100 time of my fee should be the penality on LIC HF management to look in to this type of procedural delay and develop a system to reply & respect customers.
          I have a housing loan from ICICI Bank Ltd. I am being charged interest @ 11.25% by the bank whereas the new borrowers are being charged @ 9 to 9.75%. This is due to different PLR basis being used by the bank.

Existing borrowers have no option but to remain with the bank as they have pay prepayemnt charges as well as processing charges to new banker.

This is happening at wide scale and private banks are making money with legal frameworks. Something should be done by the govt. in this respect on its own instead of being just a spectator.

Housing Loan — unnecessary delay in sanctioning

hdfc loan no[protected] regarding,
          this is almost 1-2 months , i have applied for a housing loan.
          loan is not sanctioned so far.
          every individual connected with the loan talks and frames new guidelines, asks for fresh documents ,repeats the process saying submitted documents have gone for scrutiny / legal opinion.
          no one is taking the responsibility of a particular case file.
          comment that the person incharge has left the job.
          summon the client to the office so many times , and asks to meet this fellow ,that fellow and submit fresh set of documents.
          they dont disclose the files / certificates to be needed even to take over the existing loan during applying.
          even to sanction a fresh loan for construction they are not ready
          no one comes to meet the client for these purposes.
          every time they are summoning the client to the office .
          they are not even ready to give back the documents submitted so that we can approach other banks.
          my previous house loan got sanctioned from ICICI WITHIN 15 DAYS.
          THIS IS REAL FRUSTRATION. I dont know wether to proceed or apply with previous bank even after paying processing fee of rs 5000 to HDFC. Now they are insisting for me to get a attested set of documents from ICICI for take over loan. Will ICICI be happy to oblige and issue such documents?
          i submitted the original documents also today, Again they are telling it has to be legally verified, though the photostat documents are verified and sanctioned. .
          Dear Mr. Kumar,

We're sorry to hear about the trouble. Please write to us with your contact details and loan account number at [protected]@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Housing Loan — Loan denied

I Mr Anil Pawar age 52,residing at Lonavala dist-pune,working in Indian railways as fitter,with salary of 16000 Rs had visited to state bank of India(lonavala branch) on[protected] for a home loan.I have my own plot and want to build a house on it.I have my savings of Rs 3 lac and i need just 2 lac loan.I met the home loan dept authorized person Mrs SAWANT.She straight away denied me the loan saying we dont have time for such a small amount.She did not even see the documents needed for a loan.I said that other bank gives small housing loan .so she replied that u can go there,we dont have Faltu time to waste for such small amounts.Plz look into this matter seriously as S.B.I is the largest bank in India n specially for the middle class people.
          I APPLIED FOR A HOUSING LOAN OF RS 22 LAC.YOU HAD DEMAND OF PROCESSING FEE OF RS 11133/- WHICH WAS DEPOSITED BY ME THR CHEQUE NO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OF SBI BANK.

NOW YOU DID NOT OK MY LOAN KINDLY REFUND MY PROCESSING FEE AMT RS 11133/-.

REGARDS
          PABAN AGRAWALA

Housing Loan — Interest higher than Norms

I availed a housing loan of Rs. 2,00,000/-(loan account No.[protected] from your Ernakulam Branch during Dec2008/Jan2009. The EMI fixed is Rs.5,000/- per month for 60 months. I was given to understand that during that period-just few days before my loan was sanctioned, the inetrest rates have been hiked and I need to pay that revised hiked interest.

I am making a request through this forum to reconsider the interest rate so that I also get the benefit of the rate prior to revision.

I have been associated with State Bank Of Mysore for more than 35 years and all our family members have more than 25 accounts of different types with your bank at Chennai and Ernakulam. I in my personal and official capacity have many accounts with your Ernakulam branch(sb/current/RD/ fd/ business loan etc.) for the past 28 years. I putforth these information to you only to express my solidarity with SBM and hope that you will reciprocate with the request to reduce the interest rate on my loan .

Trust you will not dissappoint me. Awaiting your reply.

Thanking you,

P.J.Surendranath

Housing Loan — Rude Behaviour of LICHFL representative

Myself Prafulla Walhe,

I applied for Home loan from LIC Housing Finance in the month of July-2010. The loan was sectioned by LIC HF Mumbai, but the LIC HF has sent first disbursement cheque directly to my builder without my knowledge. I don't know how the company like LIC HF does this, in fact it is mentioned in the agreement that the disbursement cheques will be issued to the customers first & then customer will deposit it to builder. After inquiring with their official Mr. Vinod Jayawant, he infomred that I should speak to their representative & it is his fault, his representative Mr. Amol informed that it was done from their HO. But Sorry to inform you about this guy Mr. Vinod Jayawant is absolutely rude, non cooperative he don't have manners to speak to the customers, he uses bad language to his customer, he feels that LIC HF is his fathers company & he is the sole owner of the company. I don't understand why the hell LIC HF keeps such persons in their company. If i would have been his bosses place i would have kick him out & make sure that none of company should offer him a job.

I am going to take up this matter with LIC HF MD, My sincere request is to get the justice to me and to put Mr. Vinod Jayawant in his limits.

Please do not approach LIC HF for any type of loan. the employee like Vinod Jayawant is absolutely spoiling the image of this company and making customers in stressful condition.

This approach of LIC HF is absolutely disgusting & not acceptable.

Housing Loan — NOT RECEIVING IInd CHEQUE

SIR
          MY HOUSING LOAN ACCOUNT NO. IS 21011454 FROM LIC HOUSING
          SIR I WAS NOT RECIEVED NOT MY IInd CHQ. Rs. 10000/- PLEASE GIVE ME MY IInd CHQ.
          hi, this is p.kanakarajan.i need statement copy of march-2010 to april-2011, for to show income tax department.my loan no.412630.please send, as soon as possible.(wit in 2days).

Housing Loan — non refund of processing fees

Respected Sir,

I have applied for presanction loan of Rs. 3000000/- from India bulls on 1st January 2011, but as of today the application still process I wish to take my application back but India bulls is not ready to refund my processing fees, how can any one expect to take 3 months to get the sanction letter.

Please cooperate on this application ID 169931 in India bulls

Chandrakant
          [protected]@gmail.com
          I have taken loan from LIC HFL patna, Can I paid my premium in muzaffarpur.Please give me address and contact no for deposit branch if any,

Thanks and Regards,

Shubhanker kumar
          Ph:-[protected]

Housing Loan — Housing Loan Due

I want to know the is there any housing loan due in my name, If so please provide the bank a/c# or person name.

Please send the detail to the below mail Id.

[protected]@rediffmail.com

or

[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Ph;[protected]
          Sardar

Housing Loan — No Loans obtained & No guarantor given

Ref: Control No.52,55,77,329
          With reference to the above, I am to state that I have not obtained any Housing Loan, and I have not given any guarantor for Housing Loan,
          whereas It is reflecting in CIBIL CONSUMER CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT that I have obtained Loan of Rs. 10,00,000/- and guatentor
          given for Rs. 10,00,000/-. Hence I request you to kindly delete the above said information in Consumer Credit information report. Your early
          action in this regard will be solicited.

T. Sarala Reddy
          PAN NO,ACOPT7491c

Housing Loan — not getting the message of installment received

sir i have not received any message of receiving installment of loan which is paid by ECS from axis bank nashik, so please let me know whether instalment of this month received?

the latest mail was sent on sept 9th

Arvind and jhonson of tamabaram branch(home loan)

i heard from my builder that you are not keen on going ahead.i was surprised by this informal approach from an organization of your standing.
            so do send all those zerox and original documents tome through jhonson.
            also refund me the process fees in full.
            Raghunathv

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
            From: [protected]@hotmail.com
            To: [protected]@hdfc.com
            CC: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            Subject: RE: Ref: File No.[protected]
            Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:54:55 +0000

hi arvind;
            i have got the gazette regarding the name change and date of birth .so would you be interested in processing the application.do let me know about this at the earliest.
            with Regards
            Raghunth Vasan

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

To: [protected]@hotmail.com
            CC: [protected]@hdfc.com; [protected]@hdfc.com
            Subject: Ref: File No.[protected]
            From: [protected]@hdfc.com
            Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:39:24 +0530

After perusal of the documents submitted to us for your loan, it is adhered that the name as mentioned in the document differs from the Income documents and also that your date is also mismatching.

1. The Name was mentioned as S.RAGHUNATHAN s/o.N.S.Vasan, whereas the Identity Proof such as Passport, Pan Card and Salary Slip reflects as RAGHUNATH VASAN.

2. The Date of birth is also mismatch within the Income documents

Passport - 16.05.1955
            Salary Slip- 16.05.1958
            Pan Card - 16.05.1957

We are unable to proceed until the difference in name mentioned in the Sale Deed and the relevant documents are clarified and also the difference in date of birth should also be clarified.

With Warm Regards,
            D. ARVINDKUMAR
            Officer - Legal - Operations
            HDFC Ltd
            Tambaram Branch
            Telephone:[protected], 23454002

Disclaimer :The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organisation is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise . The contents of this message may not necessarily represent the views or policies of Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have applied top up loan for House repairs with LICHFL during last week of July, 2010 and submitted all the relevant documents. Even I have paid an amount of Rs.3,200/- to the agent. After some time, one email message to my address is received that whether I am interested to pay back the loan amount in 7 years term for which I have sent a reply message. But so far no message is received. After one week I have send the email to the same address duly forwarding the same to the agent also. The agent has recently submitted a cibil report stating that there are some discrepancies in the cibil report on my wife name that have to be cleared. Without our fault the credit card said to be outstanding is showing in cibil report for which the loan said to be sanctioned has been sanctioned.
              I request the authorities of LICHFL to kindly send my xerox copies of documents which I have submitted along with application to my address and also the statement amount outstanding towards Housing Loan to enable me to clear the entire amount.

Hello experts!
                I availed a loan for 45 lakshs from a nationalized bank in India in five installments in 2009.First disbursement was on Jan 23 and final portion on Oct.2009. Bank rules itself allows repayment holiday for 18 months.
                Now when I contacted bank to start my repayment in April 2010, they have now hiked my EMI by Rs.15,000/.When asked reason, they say my repayment holiday was ‘assumed’ set up for far ahead ie for Feb.2011, so interest until then have been added to pay off amount. Though I have money to pay off my pre EMI interest amount in full and ready to start repayment with my exact initial principal 45 lakshs, they don’t allow me to pay off my pre EMI interest separately , but insists to start repayment with this alarming hike by nearly Rs 15 ,000 (Total EMI about Rs,77,000), as different from initially agreed.
                Can they so?
                Thomas D
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Till date I have not recd your Interest & Principal provisional certificate for 2009-10. kindly send us the same through courrier to my address registered at your record. also send the same to my above mentioned e-mail address . please do the need full.

My Housing Loan Account No.902850