Housing Loan

Housing Loan Complaints & Reviews

chityala
I am bonta srinivasarao i am from chityala village westgodavari district andrapradesh. My id is 1118032. Near by mahendra office located in gopalapuram. I communicate goplapuram mahendra person his name is prabhu. He told me to clear the loan sir again i will help you to getting the loan sir. I believe his words and i barrow the money some where else i clear the loan amount. I receive a documents. Now i take the papers and i asking for loan his saying sir your not eligible for loan. What is this sir i barrowed the money from outside becoze of his offering. Now his saying your not getting any loan get out from my office his saying. Sorry take a serious action. He cheated me sir.

SANGWANS2001
    I WOULD LIKE TO APPRISE YOU THAT THERE IS A HOUSING LOAN WITH ACCT NO LBFDB[protected] WHICH IS REFLECTED IN MY CIBIL REPORT against my name. I DO NO EVEN HAVE AN ACCT WITH YOUR BANK SO NO QUESTION OF TAKING THE LOAN. SO IT AMOUNTS TO THE FOLLOWING
    1. MISUSE OF MY IDENTITY BY SOME INDIVIDUAL.
    2. ERROR AT YOUR END.
    YOU ARE REQUESTED TO CLARIFY THE ISSUE TO ME AT THE EARLIEST AT MY e mail ID [protected]@yahoo.com or call me at [protected]. I am a serving Army Officer and this has caused lot of embarrasment to me for which i am thinking of taking a redressal through legar course. In case you fail to give me details in 3 working days i will be forced to take legal action.

thankx
    Lt Col PS Sangwan

hareesh11
      DHFL HOUSING FINANCE DAVANGERE Davanger branch manager he don’t know there Policies.i feel dhfl worst company to give the housing.
      I have applied for plot loan one months back and they give commitment one month. i give 1lakh advance to our property owner. i taken one moth time to registration.i pay processing fees 5618.00 next they give sanction after 15 days, but hand of the day they till your loan is not give. i ask the reson and meet the maneger he say your plot comes ouder 600sqft.

hardev mannat
        Dear,I have availed home loan from pnb housing finance limited.my account no-2817.I m paying my emis regluarly.I m not a deliquent customer of pnbhfl.today 12.09.2012 I have received a call from chandigarh no which is-[protected] caller name is sonia.she is asking for current month dues but when I m told her plz check and confirm whether my current month chq bounce or not becoz I have sufficent balance in mybnakacbank account .after heard this thing she is thearting me and start shouting on me.I m senior manger in hdfc bank.she isaid she said I have no fear u told to anybody.and after that I. Cut the phone even that she is calling me again and again.I think pnb is hiring gundas for collection.plz take nesscary action and provide me appolgioes letter.otherwise I will further go to banking ombusdman.
        Rgds
        Hardev singh

Housing Loan — please help me the earliest

Anil Gupta

Sub: I am begging you for an immediate help.
          I am writing you with regards for my housing...

rajbir s punia

I have taken HBL Loan from lichousing finance co.Karnal vide loan acount no..[protected] &
          another loan acount.[protected].I have deposited cheques with the concerned branch for the
          payment of instalments in above mentioned acounts.month wise.But in the month of june.2011
          concerned branch withdraw the payments through cheque no.931848 dated 08/06/2011 for Rs.
          4414/same was debited from my acount on 08/06/2011,but sorry to point out that one acount
          no.[protected] credited by instalment for Rs.2518/- vide sr.41834195 dated 18/06/2011 for
          the month june 2011 where as acount no.[protected] showa lapses for Rs.1896/-in the month
          june.2011 where my acount debited by 4414/- on dated 08/06/2011.I have take up matter time
          and again with your branch at karnal as well as with local athorised agent but till today lic hf ltd
          not corrected the same nor deposited amount in my acount.
          disagree

tonypa
            Respected All,

I am working in gulf since 1995. In 2007 I signed a contract with a reputed builder in Kerala, for a 3 BHK apt of 1400 Sq Ft. / 1650 IRS per sq. ft. To this purpose I paid IRS. 525000 to the builder initially (as 20% self finance), and later I got sanctioned a home loan thru SBI for IRS. 17.97 lakhs (as 80% home loan). If properly managed the residential apartment (on 10 storey building with 40 flats) might have been completed in May 2009 and well handed over to the customer in June 2009.

All these times from 2007 till 2009, the builder approached the home loan bank and used to release respective home loan installments periodically, as per the tripartite agreement with me-builder-banker.

But due to the utter negligence and contractual failure of the builder, they abandoned the subject project in 2009. And in 2010 when "Apple a Day Properties" burst, I wrote an e-mail to CM and thus got his assistance in serving justice to me, over my disputed case.

Thus in Nove-2011 the accused builder paid me the initial money which I paid them, and as per DRT ADalat they paid IRS. 18.5 lakhs to the SBI in June-2012

As the accused builder and the home loan banker cheated me by embezzling home loan of IRS. 1797000 onwards from 2007, an Adalat conducted by the Kerala Legal Servicies Authority, High Court, Ernakulam in December 2011, instructed the accused home builder to repay IRS. 1850000 to SBR RACPC / SARB Ernakulam. Thus I gave a time till 30-June-2012, and accordingly on 28-June-2012 the accused builder paid a DD to SBI and the involved bank SBI received and accepted.

But now the home loan banker, namely State Bank of India – SARB Ernakulam and its officers are preventing me justice, and they do not issue me a Non Liability certificate.

As this involved bank – SBI starts harassing me over this embezzled home loan, I fear court notice and recovery notice against me, as they refuse to issue me the Non Liability certificate to my HOUSING LOAN A/C NO [protected] with SBI. The more this bank delays, there are more chances of abusing my personal civil and fundamental rights.

I think that I have been cheated by the builder and the banker on my basis and fundamental human rights, to own a dream home in Kerala from my hard work and toils.

I lost SIX years, almost 2000 human days in the life’s calendar, and at last I have no home, no money, no profit. If I has invested this IRS. 2500000 (IRS. Twenty Five lakhs in 2007, now by this 2012 I may have a better appreciation of IRS. 4000000 (FORTY Lakhs) to my property, am I right?

My humble question is this as follows:

1). Am I legally deserving my rights to ask for a NLC from the bank?

2). Can I file a compensation suite against this accused builder?

3). What shall be the compensation amount that I am claim for? Can I ask legal support and compensation against obscene and aggressive violations of my Human Rights inflicted / caused by the accused real estate builder along with the accused Home Loan Banker namely State Bank of India on the simple rights of a contractually bound client, for his basic and fundamental right to work hard and thus own a humble home in his native country of birth, has been mercilessly stampeding the humble dreams of a poor hard working man.

4). To whom shall I approach for this complaint?

In view of the and on account of the contractual failures and intensities of irresponsibility of / and / by accused builder, due to their contractual failure and irresponsibility leading to degrees and VARIOUS RANGES OF DAMAGES, thus leading to series of compensation, on account of non-allotment of an apartment or flat at xyz as PROMISED in May 2009, but including and not limited to the financial loss incurred to the suffering client A P Antony, by the deliberate failure of the scheduled construction, completion, AND handing over

In view of the obscene and aggressive violations of Human Rights inflicted by the accused real estate builder namely xyz along with the accused Home Loan Banker namely State Bank of India on the simple rights of a contractually bound client, for his basic and fundamental right to work hard and thus own a humble home in his native country of birth, has been mercilessly stampeding the humble dreams of a poor hard working man.

On account of the contractual failures and intensities of irresponsibility of and by accused real estate builder namely xyz, due to their contractual failure and irresponsibility leading to degrees and VARIOUS RANGES OF DAMAGES, thus leading to series of compensation, on account of non-allotment of an apartment or flat at B 6 (Project name) in PROMISED May 2009, but including and not limited to the financial loss incurred to the suffering client A P Antony, by the deliberate failure of the scheduled construction, completion, AND handing over of the B 6 at (project name) by the accused real estate builder namely xyz

May I know your kind response, how can you assist me in getting justice.

Thanks & Regards,

Tania

State Bank of India — funds embezzlement

RESPECTED SIR,
            I HAVE AN CURRENT ACCOUNT IN SBI,KHURLA KINGRA BRANCH,NAKODAR ROAD,JALANDHAR.
            RS.5000,00// WAS TRANSFERRED TO THIS ACCOUNT FROM MY CC ACCOUNT NO.[protected] WHICH IS IN THE SAME BRANCH ON THE 03/03/2010.
            sUBSEQUENTLY IT WAS PUT ON HOLD WIITHOT MY CONSENT AND KNOWLEDGE,AND IT WAS NOT CREDITED TO THE ACCOUNT.
            I REQUESTED THE BRANCH MANAGER TO KINDLY GIVE ME THE STATUS AS TO WHO HAD PUT A HOLD ON THIS ACCOUNT AND WHY IS THIS AMOUNT NOT CREDITED TO MY CURENT ACCOUNT.
            INSPITE OF SENDING REQUESTS BY POST,LETTERS,MAILS AND PERSONAL APPEARENCE I WAS NOT GIVEN MY MONEY NOR WAS I EXPLAINED THE WHOLE MATTER.
            LATER I FOUND MULTIPLE TRANSFERS IN MY SBI CC ACCOUNT WHICH WERE NOT IN MY KNOWLEDGE AND NO CONSENT WAS GIVEN BY ME TO THE ABOVE TRANSFERS.
            THE NET AMOUNT OF THESE TRANSFERS IS RS.390,000.rs.

PLEAETELL ME WHAT STEPS TO TAKE..

ks.venu

No 9, 5th Main, 9th cross,
              KMR Nilaya, Krishnappa Block,
              Ganganagar,
              Bangalore – 560 032

Sub: Unhappy with your Services / Response and un-ethical behavior of your bank.
              Re: Hosing Loan Account No: [protected]

I would like to bring few lines about unexpected abnormal behavior of you to your notice.

We have taken a Housing Loan of Rs.25,00,000/- to purchase a house, from your Raj Kumar road branch, Rajajinagar, Bangalore. Vide order bearing no cited at reference supra. On 19/05/2009.

1. It is strange to note that, though we are been paying monthly EMI from July 2009 regularly (before due date), I am getting a continuous reminders from your bank stating payment is due which is ridiculous. And in this regard my father has visited your RACPC office, several times and updated the same but as usual behavior of your bank there may not be any update in this regard with your books of accounts.

2. We have requested the branch for the issuance of provisional interest certificate during Dec’11. Accordingly, the branch has also issued me the certificate. When we got the certificate it was noticed and shocked that the entire EMI amount paid during 2010-11 tenure of Rs.2,88,000/- was adjusted against interest itself, later when we approached your RACPC, the account was re-verified and noticed that the branch has claimed excess interest form the money paid by us. And the same was reversed stating excess claim of interest of Rs.22,128/- by the branch on 01/01/2011 as per the statement of account issued to me.

3. Further, I have applied for provisional interest certificate for the year 2011-12, the branch has issued a certificate dated 7/1/2012 where in the EMI paid during the above said period was allotted Rs.968/- towards principal and Rs.2,92,000/- towards interest out of the total EMI paid Rs.2,92,968/-. In this regard we again approached RACPC and they have intimated orally and stated that the bank itself has reduced the interest rate by 2% it will be checked and credit will be given to my account.

I would like to intimate that as per the statement of account issued to me the rates of interest charged as per the following

Rate of interest as per statement dates
              25-04-11 11.25-11.5%
              12/5/2011 11.5-12.25%
              11/7/2011 12.25-12.5%
              13-08-11 12.5-13%

On the above facts it is strange to note that if this tempo is continued the loan obtained from your bank will not be settled neither in this life time nor my next. I finally request you to kindly re-verify the rate of interest charged in my account and reverse the excess interested charged by you. And also bring to your notice that, the rate of interest charged by you is also abnormal compared to other banks (whereas those banks are also following RBI guided rate of interest only). If this continues we are forced to change our loan account to some other bank rather continuing with your bank with this kind of behavior.

Also like to bring to your kind notice that, during the application of the housing loan, we were told that, in case of any changes in interest rates, it will be intimated to the customers in writing before it is affects their account, which had never happened during this period. Instead, the money has been adjusted according to your convenience which is again a strange behavior of your bank. Even now your people or not responding for any queries raised / asked by us regarding the interest rates. Which confirms us that, we have made a mistake by taking a loan from State Bank of India.

We are awaiting an early action on justification of the principle and interest claimed by you.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely
              K R Srinivasan / Venu K S
              [protected] / [protected]

parveen0172
                Dear Sir

I have taken Plot loan + construction loan (not taken construction now ) from DHFL in June 2011 with rate of intrust of 10.5 that time. After that within one year they they have changed rate of intrust to 11.5%. I am really very upset with this and want to take over loan from SBI. I talked with DHFL they are saying that your loan you have to pay 3% changes for fore-closer latter. My loan is floating. How I can solve my problem. Is there any legal action i can take. Please need you help.

Waiting for you kind reply

Parveen

City: Chandigarh.

msrcmurthy
                  Dear siir, w.r.t theloan acnt[protected] ecs deduction started in nov2011 n continued till fe2012.since march 2012 deduction couldnt take plce. There is no meessage from lichfl. On our own whhen chckd the bank stTement found the problem n approched office n paid by cheque. Very poor communication.swhen approached office took fresh ecs mandate nsubmitted on 31st march2012. In the april same thing rrepeated. When contacted lichfl n sbi hal campus both r helpless. What a coordination between psu giants at the cost of customer inconvenience. Lichfl insists either cheqs r salary deduction. Advanced stage.
                  With sorry n pity feelings.
                  [protected]@gmail.com