Housing Loan

Housing Loan Complaints & Reviews

I am bonta srinivasarao i am from chityala village westgodavari district andrapradesh. My id is 1118032. Near by mahendra office located in gopalapuram. I communicate goplapuram mahendra person his name is prabhu. He told me to clear the loan sir again i will help you to getting the loan sir. I believe his words and i barrow the money some where else i clear the loan amount. I receive a documents. Now i take the papers and i asking for loan his saying sir your not eligible for loan. What is this sir i barrowed the money from outside becoze of his offering. Now his saying your not getting any loan get out from my office his saying. Sorry take a serious action. He cheated me sir.

This is jayaraj and a NRI Candidate.I have applied housing loan before 1 1/2 years back and at last loan sanctioned(26 laks) on December 2013.I got 4 laks on March(2014) month but still now i did not get balance amount .Whenever am calling LIC people, they are treating me very badly and not responding properly.I have spent more the 1 lak for procesing fees and extras.
    How I can put compliant to Finance minister and concern peoples.
    Kindly Help me..[protected]@gmail.com

I WOULD LIKE TO APPRISE YOU THAT THERE IS A HOUSING LOAN WITH ACCT NO LBFDB[protected] WHICH IS REFLECTED IN MY CIBIL REPORT against my name. I DO NO EVEN HAVE AN ACCT WITH YOUR BANK SO NO QUESTION OF TAKING THE LOAN. SO IT AMOUNTS TO THE FOLLOWING
      1. MISUSE OF MY IDENTITY BY SOME INDIVIDUAL.
      2. ERROR AT YOUR END.
      YOU ARE REQUESTED TO CLARIFY THE ISSUE TO ME AT THE EARLIEST AT MY e mail ID [protected]@yahoo.com or call me at [protected]. I am a serving Army Officer and this has caused lot of embarrasment to me for which i am thinking of taking a redressal through legar course. In case you fail to give me details in 3 working days i will be forced to take legal action.

thankx
      Lt Col PS Sangwan
      Aug 13, 2020

I would like to say that its very regret that your Bistupur office not response to my complain, if you not able pass my home loan then why you block the processing fee. many time I visited your office but till date result is zero.

Therefore pls. release processing fee as soon as possible already too late.

BASU DEV KHATRI
        JHARKHAND

DHFL HOUSING FINANCE DAVANGERE Davanger branch manager he don’t know there Policies.i feel dhfl worst company to give the housing.
          I have applied for plot loan one months back and they give commitment one month. i give 1lakh advance to our property owner. i taken one moth time to registration.i pay processing fees 5618.00 next they give sanction after 15 days, but hand of the day they till your loan is not give. i ask the reson and meet the maneger he say your plot comes ouder 600sqft.
          Aug 13, 2020

Even two months after the full closure of my loan account I have not got my file back for my loan a/c. [protected] & [protected]. I am running from one office to another in Pune of LIC HOUSING FINANCE LTD. Finally I was directed to one Mr. Manish in Swargate office who never receives phone. If by chance he receives he says he will check and call me back. This is the treatment to so called valued customers. Kindly look into it otherwise i am going to media zeehelpline. My mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com

Dear,I have availed home loan from pnb housing finance limited.my account no-2817.I m paying my emis regluarly.I m not a deliquent customer of pnbhfl.today 12.09.2012 I have received a call from chandigarh no which is-[protected] caller name is sonia.she is asking for current month dues but when I m told her plz check and confirm whether my current month chq bounce or not becoz I have sufficent balance in mybnakacbank account .after heard this thing she is thearting me and start shouting on me.I m senior manger in hdfc bank.she isaid she said I have no fear u told to anybody.and after that I. Cut the phone even that she is calling me again and again.I think pnb is hiring gundas for collection.plz take nesscary action and provide me appolgioes letter.otherwise I will further go to banking ombusdman.
              Rgds
              Hardev singh
              Aug 13, 2020

Sub: I am begging you for an immediate help.
                I am writing you with regards for my housing loan with a/c no: [protected] Which was taken on 03/Dec/2007 from SBH NRI BRANCH NAMPALLY, HYDERABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH.

I am unable to re-pay the complete EMI due to my current income status. However within last 4.6 years I have managed to pay some amount towards my loan and I have informed the same to the bank. When I took this loan I was working in United Kingdom and my earning were above 2 lakhs per month and was able to re-pay my loan amount. Unfortunately I had to come to India as I have lost my job and I have informed the same to the bank.

On 19th Dec 2011 I have been contacted the bank to help me in re-scheduling the EMI amount to 25000 Rs P.M, unfortunately my request was denied by the bank. As on date I have managed to do the re-payment of approximately RS: 2000000.00 by selling most of my belongings. The sad thing is my account was at NPA and also received some letters from the bank.

On 18th may 2012 I did approached to SBH Stresses Assets Management Branch, King Koti, and SBI NRI Branch Hyderabad and requested for a final settlement and informed the bank that With help of my family, friends and by selling gold ornaments I have gathered some amount to clear the loan. I further submitted a letter on 19th May 2012 after due negotiation with SBH SARAK BRANCH I was convinced and told the bank that I will be able to pay 35 lakhs has one time settlement. But it seems that the bank was not happy with my proposal and pressurized me to pay 37 lakhs and later even this proposal was also declined.

In the mean time the bank manager of NRI Branch and the Manger of SBH Stresses Assets Management Branch have caused me enough stress and pain and threatened me and have created a false report on me saying that I have sold the house and I have agreed to pay 41 lakhs which is not at all true. I have let my house for rent which is helping me a little bit with my current situation and I don’t have 41 lakhs to re-pay. Now the bank has not agreed for any settlement and took the possession of the house and gave me 60 days of time to repay 42.80000.00 to close the loan account or they will post my house on auction.

Sir I always had the intention of clearing my loan. Due to some unexpected situations in life I am not able to meet the promised conditions of the bank but today my life is in very critical situation and I am not able to take care of my family, my wife is seeking for divorce due to my situations and my dad is a heart patient. I am begging SBH to help me and consider my proposal at 37 lakhs which is the maximum I have managed and accumulated to my best. Sir I don't want to be homeless with my parents, please relive me and my family from the painful burden and mental tension which has ruined our health and personal life.

On basis humanitarian grounds please understand my pain & pressure and request you to support us on priority or the best me and my family can do is give up our life’s in the name of your bank which will probably fulfill the banks formalities.

I beg you to help me please…

You're Sincerely,

Anil Kumar Gupta Bandhari

Phone: [protected]

I have taken HBL Loan from lichousing finance co.Karnal vide loan acount no..[protected] &
                  another loan acount.[protected].I have deposited cheques with the concerned branch for the
                  payment of instalments in above mentioned acounts.month wise.But in the month of june.2011
                  concerned branch withdraw the payments through cheque no.931848 dated 08/06/2011 for Rs.
                  4414/same was debited from my acount on 08/06/2011,but sorry to point out that one acount
                  no.[protected] credited by instalment for Rs.2518/- vide sr.41834195 dated 18/06/2011 for
                  the month june 2011 where as acount no.[protected] showa lapses for Rs.1896/-in the month
                  june.2011 where my acount debited by 4414/- on dated 08/06/2011.I have take up matter time
                  and again with your branch at karnal as well as with local athorised agent but till today lic hf ltd
                  not corrected the same nor deposited amount in my acount.

Respected All,

I am working in gulf since 1995. In 2007 I signed a contract with a reputed builder in Kerala, for a 3 BHK apt of 1400 Sq Ft. / 1650 IRS per sq. ft. To this purpose I paid IRS. 525000 to the builder initially (as 20% self finance), and later I got sanctioned a home loan thru SBI for IRS. 17.97 lakhs (as 80% home loan). If properly managed the residential apartment (on 10 storey building with 40 flats) might have been completed in May 2009 and well handed over to the customer in June 2009.

All these times from 2007 till 2009, the builder approached the home loan bank and used to release respective home loan installments periodically, as per the tripartite agreement with me-builder-banker.

But due to the utter negligence and contractual failure of the builder, they abandoned the subject project in 2009. And in 2010 when "Apple a Day Properties" burst, I wrote an e-mail to CM and thus got his assistance in serving justice to me, over my disputed case.

Thus in Nove-2011 the accused builder paid me the initial money which I paid them, and as per DRT ADalat they paid IRS. 18.5 lakhs to the SBI in June-2012

As the accused builder and the home loan banker cheated me by embezzling home loan of IRS. 1797000 onwards from 2007, an Adalat conducted by the Kerala Legal Servicies Authority, High Court, Ernakulam in December 2011, instructed the accused home builder to repay IRS. 1850000 to SBR RACPC / SARB Ernakulam. Thus I gave a time till 30-June-2012, and accordingly on 28-June-2012 the accused builder paid a DD to SBI and the involved bank SBI received and accepted.

But now the home loan banker, namely State Bank of India – SARB Ernakulam and its officers are preventing me justice, and they do not issue me a Non Liability certificate.

As this involved bank – SBI starts harassing me over this embezzled home loan, I fear court notice and recovery notice against me, as they refuse to issue me the Non Liability certificate to my HOUSING LOAN A/C NO [protected] with SBI. The more this bank delays, there are more chances of abusing my personal civil and fundamental rights.

I think that I have been cheated by the builder and the banker on my basis and fundamental human rights, to own a dream home in Kerala from my hard work and toils.

I lost SIX years, almost 2000 human days in the life’s calendar, and at last I have no home, no money, no profit. If I has invested this IRS. 2500000 (IRS. Twenty Five lakhs in 2007, now by this 2012 I may have a better appreciation of IRS. 4000000 (FORTY Lakhs) to my property, am I right?

My humble question is this as follows:

1). Am I legally deserving my rights to ask for a NLC from the bank?

2). Can I file a compensation suite against this accused builder?

3). What shall be the compensation amount that I am claim for? Can I ask legal support and compensation against obscene and aggressive violations of my Human Rights inflicted / caused by the accused real estate builder along with the accused Home Loan Banker namely State Bank of India on the simple rights of a contractually bound client, for his basic and fundamental right to work hard and thus own a humble home in his native country of birth, has been mercilessly stampeding the humble dreams of a poor hard working man.

4). To whom shall I approach for this complaint?

In view of the and on account of the contractual failures and intensities of irresponsibility of / and / by accused builder, due to their contractual failure and irresponsibility leading to degrees and VARIOUS RANGES OF DAMAGES, thus leading to series of compensation, on account of non-allotment of an apartment or flat at xyz as PROMISED in May 2009, but including and not limited to the financial loss incurred to the suffering client A P Antony, by the deliberate failure of the scheduled construction, completion, AND handing over

In view of the obscene and aggressive violations of Human Rights inflicted by the accused real estate builder namely xyz along with the accused Home Loan Banker namely State Bank of India on the simple rights of a contractually bound client, for his basic and fundamental right to work hard and thus own a humble home in his native country of birth, has been mercilessly stampeding the humble dreams of a poor hard working man.

On account of the contractual failures and intensities of irresponsibility of and by accused real estate builder namely xyz, due to their contractual failure and irresponsibility leading to degrees and VARIOUS RANGES OF DAMAGES, thus leading to series of compensation, on account of non-allotment of an apartment or flat at B 6 (Project name) in PROMISED May 2009, but including and not limited to the financial loss incurred to the suffering client A P Antony, by the deliberate failure of the scheduled construction, completion, AND handing over of the B 6 at (project name) by the accused real estate builder namely xyz

May I know your kind response, how can you assist me in getting justice.

Thanks & Regards,

Tania

State Bank of India — funds embezzlement

RESPECTED SIR,
                    I HAVE AN CURRENT ACCOUNT IN SBI,KHURLA KINGRA BRANCH,NAKODAR ROAD,JALANDHAR.
                    RS.5000,00// WAS TRANSFERRED TO THIS ACCOUNT FROM MY CC ACCOUNT NO.[protected] WHICH IS IN THE SAME BRANCH ON THE 03/03/2010.
                    sUBSEQUENTLY IT WAS PUT ON HOLD WIITHOT MY CONSENT AND KNOWLEDGE,AND IT WAS NOT CREDITED TO THE ACCOUNT.
                    I REQUESTED THE BRANCH MANAGER TO KINDLY GIVE ME THE STATUS AS TO WHO HAD PUT A HOLD ON THIS ACCOUNT AND WHY IS THIS AMOUNT NOT CREDITED TO MY CURENT ACCOUNT.
                    INSPITE OF SENDING REQUESTS BY POST,LETTERS,MAILS AND PERSONAL APPEARENCE I WAS NOT GIVEN MY MONEY NOR WAS I EXPLAINED THE WHOLE MATTER.
                    LATER I FOUND MULTIPLE TRANSFERS IN MY SBI CC ACCOUNT WHICH WERE NOT IN MY KNOWLEDGE AND NO CONSENT WAS GIVEN BY ME TO THE ABOVE TRANSFERS.
                    THE NET AMOUNT OF THESE TRANSFERS IS RS.390,000.rs.

PLEAETELL ME WHAT STEPS TO TAKE..

Housing Loan Recent Comments