Individual

Individual Complaints & Reviews

Sir, I oblige to complain that I (deepanshu sain) and my family are extremely disturbed by harsh noises and heavy vibrations of sewing machines which are held at the ground floor of our building used in commercial business run “illegally” at a residential place by shamefully my aunty(mrs. Reena) . I beg you to take quick action. Address - F-278, lado sarai, New Delhi . Phone no. - [protected]...

There is a scrap scooter vehicle parked infront of my house. It is parked there since a very long time. It is not used by anyone and is only occupying parking space for no reason. mY ADDRESS IS B7 POCKET 157, SECTOR 4 ROHINI DELHI 110085
Vehicle no is DL8S H 7042

My landline no. [protected] always dead. Now it is two weeks not working. No response from operator. Even if it is rectified a smal rain will take it back for another so many days. Last month i paid one year rental. Will it come back or do i have to surrender/disconnect?

Sir/madam, I placed an order for food processor through online, company named B4Basket, , i paid INR 3967/- through PayUBiz payment app, Transaction id -is 165097_220803:50.Order Id is -[protected], order number is - 165097 dated 03/08/2022, after i paid, i didn't received any type of confirmation for order delivery, i tried to call your given number, number is barred, i send a mail for updates, email id also not in active, after 7 days of...

Clearing of road side garbage due to removal of branches of trees for clearing near power supply lines

Dear Team,

I live in a semi gated community where i have parking space for a car and Bike. Our MC not allowing outside kirana store vehicle enter in to my parking space. Usually they will park vehicle just for 5 to 10 mins to deliver water/goods etc.

I think I have total rights on my parking space and MC has nothing to interfere in it. Please correct me if I'm wrong, and Let me know how to deal with this situation....

There is a dead dog in chennai-bangalore highway road exactly at konavattam please do last rights to it

We have been facing lot of problems due to illegal auto rickshaw parking in our street, these people have been trying assualt techniques to shut our family’s mouth.
          We are afraid that they are going to do something to our family. Please do something as soon as possible
          +1 videos

Another fraudster named Amrinder singh, claims to be part of BSF with the above number, messaged after seeing the ad on Housing.com for a rental property.

Fumbled with his sentenced saying want house in Kolkatta, whereas our ad was for Mangalore, hence suspected him then only.

Later provided the fake IDs without even asking for it. Looks like part of Capt Akshay Chennamaneni group of fraudsters.
            br...
            Received a call against my ad for House on Rent in Mangalore,

Akshay responded saying he is with Armed Forces and has got the transfer to Mangalore and to report on 10th of August in Kenjar Mangalore.

Was surprised with that short notice transfer. he asked for house photos and came back saying his family liked it and wanted me to withdraw the ad from the web, since he wants to take it on rent.
            That quick...