Jet Privilege
1.3

Jet Privilege Complaints & Reviews

Request you to solve my issue asap.

Its a week now you guys are just asking for something always but not solving the issue.

I have provided you every idenetity proof, statements, email id. I dont know what else you want.

Your executive misba khan keeps on asking something and i am just providing that inspite of that she is not able to solve my issue. I also asked her about the escalation email id she was not able to provide that as well.

I ordered an electronic device from reward store jet previlage on21/03/2017.
    Till now they did not even sent my parcel.
    If i call or e mail, they are not responding.
    It's been 13 days. If i check in account details it's showing sent. But cannot track the shipment.

Tracking id z56991716 dtdc

Then i complained regarding this to customer support. They are also giving reckless response. That they are not responsible for that and asking me to solve my problem myself 😎

Kindly read the screenshots uploaded by me.
    If they don't want to give. Let them go. Why they are making us fools.

In reward store it is like that. What about the poor passengers traveling in their flights.

Order an laptop bag with jet privileged on 04/10/2016 which should be delivered with in 7 days (10/11/2016)
      I contact to Shipper (blue dart) as well as merchant (GV Enterprises) & jet privileged but no one is responding properly. Bag price has been already paid by JP miles

Order No. [protected]
      AWB No. [protected] (Blue Dart AWB NO provided by Jet Privileged is wrong)
      Date of Order - 04/10/2016 (Order should be delivered in 7 days but not delivered as of now.
      Oct 15, 2016
      On the way to delivery,

Dear Sir, My Name is Achal Gupta from Mumbai. I am using jetprivilege.com account from since 2 years therefore I did not redeem any points given by jet privilege. I haven’t log into to my account from since 3 months and I have forget the password of my account so I did the process to retain my password to access my account but I couldn’t succeeded in this so I call the customer care several times after that I got the temporary password...