LPG Gas

LPG Gas Complaints & Reviews

R R Rao
hi iam costomer of Indane gas from last 10years...
but i always found bad service

our agency name SRI SIDDHABHIRAV GAS AGENY, ICHAPURAM SRIKAKULAM DIST

we always book in advance in every month but we are not getting gas delivery to home and if we went the ofice also we are not getting gas, the agency is selling the gas in black. they are not boathering about the customers and selling the gas to orissa people whome not having gas books.if we ask also they are not ready to listen

if it is happen we will be going to media and police and we will stop using INDANE gas and we might destroy ....
please dont take silly.....
plzzzzzzz go there and find out from customer and you react, oyherwise we have to react..............
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

LPG Gas — Delay in delivery [Resolved]

Uday Bhan Singh
    Hi... I Uday Bhan Singh customer of Sangam Vihar(C-274, School Road, New Holi Chownk, Sangam Vihar) Gas agency. I am not happy...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (63)Complaint category Utility Services

Monika Mahendru

This is complaint against -

Guruprasad Indane agency
    shop ni 31. shalimar apt ,
    aundh road , pune 411020.

I don't have gas in my house since 2 weeks. The whole first week we tried calling guruprasad gas agency but no one either picked up call or there number came switched off. With lots of effort i finally got hold of there mobile number and asked the person to book cylinder on 16th November,monday. the person took my consumer number. When again on thursday i called up the guy he said your cylinder is not yet booked , he said we don't take booking on mobile phone.This is the way they make you fool.I even complained your landlines are not working and all.
    He said you will have cylinder on saturday.When i called up on saturday they said u just made booking on last thursady you cannot be allocated a cylinder. I told that i had call with person whoes mobile number is this [protected].They finally got convinced and said you will have cylinderdlivered on sunday and gave me the number of delivery boy.
    When i caled him on sunday he said its holiday and sahab doesn't have any cylinder and will deliver only on monday.

They are most the disgusting distributers i have ever come across. I am totally helpless in this situation and living without cylinder for 2 weeks. They make you fool evrytime saying you will have cylinder by this date and all. I have to goto office on weekdays and how will i now manage getting cylinder from them on monday .
    Please look into working process of this agency. They should be punished for making fool out of innocent people.

manoj kumar singh
      my brother is holding an indane oil gas connection and its customer no. is 29758 and card serial no. is 0187543 in the name of Dinesh Singh.

He has been assigned to replenish his cylenders at Devki Gas Service,Gorakhnath,Gorakhpur but despite the intimely booking they have never delivered it in time even after repeatative complaints as i booked for delivery on date 23rd august 2009 with a booking serial no.59 but so for its not been delivered even after two and a half months.

now i urge you to take an appropriate action in this regard and do something so as to make me get my deliveries now and in future as well.
      Thanking You.

ashok jain
        LPG gas connection no.P3080 in the name of Late Smt. Soma Rani Jain ,house no. 112, choti durga badi,Meerut, UP is to be transferred in the name of Ms. sarita Jain D/o Smt Soma Rani Jain. The application was made to M/s Passi gas service,Merrut cantt. on 3-8-2008 with all necessary documents On repeated requests also the agency did not transfer the gas connection.Insead they have demanded Rs. 1800/- for transfer of gas connection and have disconnected gas connection on[protected].Ms. sarita Jain is the legal heir of Smt. soma Jain after her death and has inherited the above said house in Meerut and the demand of Rs. 1800/- is not understood.Please take necessary action and expedie restore and transfer of connection in the name of Sarita jain

LPG Connection — name change

I 've in need of the matter to be typed in affidavit in Rs. 80/ Stamp paper to transfer the name of my father to my name.

please reply to [protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]@yahoo.com, Mobile no.: [protected]

LPG Gas — illegal filling of gas cylinder [Resolved]

prakash
          Respected Sir,
          A cycle repair shopkeeper filling illegal small gas cylinder in residential area at
          D-11, J....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

LPG Gas — non delivery of gas cylinder [Resolved]

m.l.kapoor
          dear sir

I, M.L.Kapoor has booked a gas cylinder on 14th may vide consumer no. 2845 to our agent M/s. Bright...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

sagar mehra
          dear sir / madam

me mangol puri r block me rehta houn abhi kuch dino pehle hamne Dealer Name: PANKAJ GAS SERVICE Address: U-4, MANGOLPURICity: NEW DELHIDistrict: DELHIState: DELHI
          TEL:[protected] me new connection ke liye apply kiya tha inqury wala aya aur enqurykarne laga hamare paas hamare mama ji ka celender aur chulah hai abhi tak hum unka hi celender use kar rahe hai kyoki hamare paass ration card nahi tha ab jab aya to humne lpg gas ke liye aply kiya but inqury wale ne kaha ki apke pass to celender hai isliye apko nahi mill sakta mene usse kaha ki aap dekh lijiye ki is address pe koi aur connection nahi hai but vo kehne laga ki chai pani de do kaam ho jayega aur fourm pe likh donga ki gas nahi hai mene mana kar diya to ussne kaha ki apko cannection nahi mill sakta to sir aap bataiye ki hame new cannection nahi mill sakta hai kya aur onke office jane par koi acchi tarah se baat nahi karta to sir aap hi bataiye ki hum kya kare
          thankig you
          Yours obediently,
          sagar kumar mehra
          R-1292, Mnagol Puri New Delhi-110083
          mobile no [protected], [protected]
          s

n.muruganantham
            I am a customer of Indane Gas. In last month, I have changed my address. So many times I have submitted and said my address to my gas agency. They also changed my address in their records.But I didn’t get cyclinder since today. Many times I had gone to there and talk about cylinder. They are not given good response to me. Many times My distributor (jothi Gas Services, palani, dindigul district.) is not supplying gas regularly.I submitted the complaint s many times to my distributor. My consumer no. is 12175. I have booked for refil on before one month and till date they have not supplied the refilled cylinder.That means we are waiting for many days for the cylinder.
            I request the Authority to intervene and take necessary steps so as to get the cylinder immedeiately.

Indane Gas — not respone

Its very easy to resolve all your issues within 30 days, please file RTI application (first call them saying that i am going to file RTI, if he challenge then definetly file RTI, once you file it he will die, Pls update me and also help to others, its your responsibility to aware other and get this country corruption free.), for more detail visit this site. RTIINDIA.ORG (All the details, Sample forms and how to submit the application)
            RTI.GOV.IN (Know about RTI)
            CIC.GOV.In (Decisions made)
            I am m.selva kumar, from Thottanam patti near Dindigul (17km's). I am a UG holder & now i go to continue my PG MCA, i willing to go to any job. i want to work your's company's sub dealer. you give any tender for my area please inform me. or contact me my mobile no:[protected], [protected], [protected]. around my area: Kulathur, Nallamanarkottai, Thottanam patti, Eriodu, Puthuroadu, Pootham patti, Kodikal patti, Thennam patti, Etc...
            Thank you.

my E-mail id's: [protected]@rediff.com, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.com.

shweta malik
              CUSTOMER NO IS Ashok Kumar Malik.
              My Consumer No. is 601083 and HP Gas agency name is PRIYA GAS SERVICE

SHOP NO.12, OLD MEERUT RD., HAPUR-245101(UP)
              HAPUR
              PIN Code : 245101
              STD Code : 0122
              Phone No : 2317391
              Email ID: priya.[protected]@hpgas.hpcl.co.in

I booked gas for home delivery on 12-01-09 but till today 29-01-09 not delivered. In this connection, number of times reminded to representative of said Gas Agency. They always say MAL NAHI HAI and at this time he is saying about absence of Delivery boy. This is not first time, we always have to remind while phone numbers always busy.I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. In this regard, you are requested to take necessary action against owner Mr. Kamal and others of Gas Agency and arrange to provede filled cylender. I hope you shall take strong action and instruct to them for not repeating this type of mis-chief otherwise I shall be knowing the door of Court
              I booked gas for home delivery on14.03.08 but till today 18.03.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My distributer address is
              singla gas agency
              sector 7
              punchkula haryana
              sir...
              my self, devendra kumar jain . i have booked a new gas connection on 16nov2008 by online and i found my registration number to be 100718 at18march2009.so till today i have not got my gas connection from our locality dealer i.e.behera gas enterprises, titilagarh, dist-bolangir(orissa) though i have compliant regading this matter to our renewal manager bbsr and area manager samblepur and no action has been taken yet, one letter was also send to the dgm kolkata but nothing happened.

one should understand the most important domestic needs of human that is lpg.
              the autority dealer along with rm, am and all other colleageus are miss utilising the position of there power of being the authority of lpg gas.

hence, i hope that you will take severe action towards this matter.

yours faithfully
              DEVENDRA KUMAR JAIN
              TITILAGARH-DIST BOLANGIR
              STATE-ORRISSSA-767033
              M-[protected]
              [protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM
              Please send me the hp gas regional manager email id of rajsthan & north zone DGM email id of hp gas