LPG Gas

LPG Gas Complaints & Reviews

MRS. SUDESH SEHGAL
MADAM/SIR,

I MRS. SUDESH SEHGAL AM A SENIOR RESIDENT, LIVING IN HOUSE NO-46(TOP FLOOR), SECTOR-15, CHANDIGARH.

I CONTACTED M/S. NUVDEEP MALA ENT, GAS AGENCY AT SCO-79, SECTOR-16-D, CHANDIGARH, TO BOOK FOR A NEW GAS CONNECTION. THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY ASKED ME TO BUY A NEW GAS KIT(CHULA) ALONG WITH THE NEW CONNECTION BY SAYING IT TO BE THE COMPANY'S POLICY, OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE CONNECTION.

NOW, AS I AM ALREADY HAVING AN ISI MARKED CHULA AND I AM NOT IN A NEED FOR A NEW ONE, I WANT TO COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS AND WANT TO CONFIRM IS IT NECASSARY TO BUY THE WHOLE GAS KIT WITH A NEW CONNECTION OR NOT?.

KINDLY TAKE A NECASSARY ACTION SO THAT WE SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS IN FUTURE.

THANKING YOU,

MRS SUDESH SEHGAL,
HOUSE # 46-TOP FLOOR,
SECTOR-15-A,
mobile-[protected]
CHANDIGARH.

LPG Gas — supply of duplicate gas booking book [Resolved]

m.srinivas
    sir, i am the consumer o[censored]r lp gas, obtained gas connection from ur local agency at Siddipet town and Medak Dist wide...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Dear Sir/Madam

I was a LPG consumer with M/S Maha Laxmi Gas Service, Subhanpura Road, Vadodara. Now I am shifted form Vadodara to Roorkee(Uttarakhand).Here in Roorkee I submitted all the transfer related papers to EKTA GAS AGENCY & completed all the required formalities on dated 23 jan 2008.Almost 2 month has alreay been over but still they have not provided me the connection.Now the concern person is saying, he is not able to provide the connection, so withdraw the papers after two month of submission of the papers.Let me clear the company policy regarding the transfer case.Before this transfer I faced 4 transfer in last five years but I have not faced such type of problem even a single time.
    THIS DEALER IS NOT MAINTAINING ANY SYSTEM, SO KINDLY TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST HIM & ASK HIM TO PROVIDE THE CONNECTION TO ME IMMEDIATELY.
    AWAITING A POSITIVE & QUICK REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE.

Thanks & Regards

Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
    M. No. [protected]

LPG Gas — Monopali of Sanal Gas Agency Kataya , Gopalganj Bihar [Resolved]

Pankaj
      I am a Con. of Sanal Gas Agency Kataya , Gopalganj Bihar .
      The prop. of This gas agency always sold Gas...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Indira Chunder
      I regret having to inform you that, I am not getting LPG gas cylinder (for domestic) from your dealer 'Blue Flame' of Raja Rammohan Sarani, Kolkata-700 009 within the reasonable time. Whenever I book the cylinder they deliver after month or even more than that time.
      Being an aged lady, it is very difficult to visit evry time to the said dealer to intimate them about the delivery, I therefore, would like to request you that, please do the needful for redressal of this complaint as early as possible.
      With regard to the aforesaid complaint I mentioned my consumer No.3085.
      Yours faithfully,
      Indira Chunder,
      Phone No.[protected].

Priyanka

I have a complain against Jwala Gas Agency. They book the gas after 22 days but after booking they take atleat 15 to 20 days to supply. Because of this we are facing so many problems. Some time our family member go without taking there breakfast and lunch.

Mr. Chintamani
        Gas No. 991211
        Contact No.[protected], [protected], 26364525

Please do something urgently.

Thanking you,

Priyanka

Please do something ungently.

Thanking you,

Priyanka
        i want to book my complaint against "Nirmala gas agency",16,Saket Apartment,G S T Road, Ranip, Ahmedabad, 382480, India

they people do not pick the phone or it is always busy.
        If somehow i book the gas refill request,they say they have booked but they do not book it.
        Since last two times even i have booked gas bottle by ph i have to go personally to book it again.Even their behaviour of replying is not good showing their carelessness towards the job.
        Also these people are not ready to listen anything.
        Also they say they are not responsible for telebooking..
        How to tackle them i dnt know.
        i forgot my consumer no pls send me consumer no as soon as possible My address is F-694 raghubir nagar new delhi-27

Postal Address - A-305 Raghubir Nagar New Delhi-110027
        Ph No. [protected]

gagandeep shahi
          SIR, I AM GAGANDEEP SHAHI FROM BAGHA PURANA DISST;MOGA(PUNJAB)
          I WAN'T SAY ABOUT MY ARIYA GAS SARVICEES.
          THE ARIYA SARVICEES IS BENIG VERY BAD .
          THE AGANCY MANS DON'T SEE THE CASTUMER PRORERLEY.
          THE AGANCY MANS DONT SAND THE GAS SALANDER AT THE TIME CUSTOMERS ARE VERY DISTARBED.
          SO I AM REQUESTING U PLEASE DO SOME THING.
          GAGANDEEP SHAHI
          CONTACT NUMBEER . [protected]
          I am Ashish Sahu From 52 Penjon colony disst (Indore)
          I want say about my aria gais services the name of Shanti deep Gaise agancy banganga indore that services is being very bad.

The agancy mans dont see the coustmors propperlly & that said
          unka kahna hai ki aap ko cylender slip k saath compalsary 10 Rs ki chay patti leni hi padegi.
          So Iam requesting Please do something

My contact no. is [protected]

ANAR KALI
            INDANE DISTRIBUTORS

SUB : CUST. ID . BL-13144 ANANR KALI

CBRO - BLOSSOM'S ENTERPRISES , MODEL TOWN , DELHI, PHONE[protected],27414563, 27414566, TIN NO. [protected],
            CUST. ID . BL-13144 ANAR KALI,

I ANAR KALI THE USER OF YOUR LPG GAS FROM YOUR DISTRIBUTOR AM FACING PROBLEM IN BOOKING MY GAS. NO BODY AT THE AGENCY PICKS UP THE PHONE. EVERY TIME WE HAVE TO GO TO THEIR OFFICE TO BOOK THE GAS CONNECTION. WE ARE FACING HARASSMENT AT THEIR END. WHICH CAUSES LOT OF INCONVENIENCE AS I AM AN OLD LADY AND I HAD TO GO TO THE AGENCY PERSONALLY EVERY TIME TO BOOK MY GAS.

YOU ARE, THEREFORE, REQUESTED TO KINDLY LOOK INTO TO MATTER AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS IN THIS REGARD.

THANKING YOU

ANAR KALI
            B-82, MOUJI WALA BAGH,
            AZAD PUR, DELHI-110033

they people do not pick the phone or it is always busy.
            Also these people are not ready to listen anything.
            Also they say they are not responsible for telebooking..
            How to tackle them i dnt know.
            I SUSHEEL CHOUDHARY GRADUATE ENGINEER ( RESIDENT OF OLD GOVINDPURA EXTN DELHI -51) WAS WANDERING SINCE LAST ONE YEAR FOR BOOKING A NEW GAS CONNECTION FROM YOUR INDANE DISTRIBUTOR IN RASHID MARKET & THE PERSON SITING THEIR WAS NOT GIVING ME THE NEW CONNECTION AS HE ALWAYS SAYS THAT BOOKING CLOSED & TO COME AFTER ONE MONTH . I AM VERY MUCH ANGRY FOR THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR FROM SUCH A REPUTED ORGANISATION IOCL AS I HAVE A GOOG LINKS IN GOVT OFFICES THIS ATTITUDE OF YOUR DISTRIBUTOR REFLECTS THE AGENCIES NEGATIVE IMAGE.

YOU ARE, THEREFORE, REQUESTED TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS IN THIS REGARD ON PRIORITY BASIS.
            WAITING FOR YOUR EARLY RESPONSE.

SUSHEEL CHOUDHARY

LPG Gas — Delay in New connection [Resolved]

Girish.M
              I have a Applied for a new gas connection at

The consumer co-op stores ltd
              Indane distributor
              Deelanipur,Haddo...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Deepti Balodi
              I Deepti Balodi , D/o Sh S N Balodi resident of 2 New Cantt road Dehradun having a LPG connection in the name of my father (Sh S N Balodi) with the Amardeep gas agency at Kawali Road Dehradun. The above said company is distributor of Bharat gas.

I have book a refill on 22/11/07 but I have not received my refill till date .This is not a first time, every time we have to struggle for refill.
              So plz see into the matter, I am writing this complain on behalf of my father, consumer No is 1162 & my Phone No is [protected].

gas — IRREGULAR SUPPLY OF GAS