Milk

Milk Complaints & Reviews

Dear team, i wish to bring to your notice that. I'm from cheran ma nagar, vilankuruchi coimbatore 641035. Here only few authorized aavin milk distributors are available and they are selling the milk to all petty shops and other unauthorised shops at higher rate and they are selling to customer in very high rate. Approximately 5rs per litre. Hence government products are reaching to beneficial at higher cost. Kindly have a surprise visit at a time to all shops and take action

I live in bangalore, rayasandra and shopkeeper near my area is charging more than mrp on packaged milk and cold drink which unjustifiable as per law.
    If we ask them why u r charging they argue with us and say every retail shop is taking that charges and why i should not take.
    I request concerned department to take necessary steps in order to eradicate this.
    Hariyana Milk Dairy @Omax Riviera, Rudrapur Uttrakhand . This dairy is the only dairy in this Omax society and gives always 75 to 100 ml less milk in a liter and the rate is 50rs/lt .

I told him about this and he said take the milk or leave . But he has a monopyin the society hence we have to buy from him .

Dear Sir

I am sorry to say that, your booth no. 514 employee behaviour is not good and he always sale expiry date milk. his name is Sh. Mehtab Singh.

When i boiled the milk after some time it was damaged. when i saw the date of product it was expiry, i go to the booth no. 514, but he was not replaced the packet.

I asked for complaint book,l but he ignored me.

Please look into this matter.

Please reply me in my mail.

Sanjay
      [protected]@rediffmail.com
      Aug 13, 2020

I am a resident of hiranandani estae thane, and even here the shop keepers charge us 29-30rs per liter for cow milk, and even my vendor who delivers the milk home is charging me 30 rs and hes the only person who gives this service in our building, i just fail to understand why are they charging more than whatever mrp is printed on the packet, and the consumers are least bothered to raise voice against such action.

pls i request to take action against this immediately.

I am a resident of Rutu Enclave, Ghodbunder Road, Thane (W) and I am writing to bring it to your notice that all the shops in our society charge the residents with more than Retail Selling Price (which is illegal) for Milk and few other products. They are very much aware that residents cannot do without buying milk, so they charge Rs.1.50/- to Rs.2.00/- more on every 1/2 litre of milk.

Can I request you to kindly take appropriate action immediately?

Sahil
          Aug 13, 2020

I AM USING MILK PURCHASED FROM LOCAL MILKMEN NAMED JAGDISH RESIDING NEAR RAILWAY LINE C.P.MISSION COMPOUND JHANSI.FROM ORAL TEST OF THE MILK IT SEEMS THAT HE IS ALWAYS ALTERING THE MILK BEFORE GIVING TO ME. THEREFORE, I REQUEST YOU TO RAID THE SITE OF THE MILK PRODUCERS RESIDING AS ABOVE AND ALSO OTHER UNORGANIZED MILK PRODUCERS SO AS TO SECURE PUBLIC HEALTH BECAUSE IT IS INFORMED THAT THEY ARE USING SOME CHEMICAL / INJECTION TO PRODUCE MILK. THERE ARE AT LEAST THREE MILK PRODUCERS RESIDING NEAR RAILWAY LINE C. P. MISSION COMPOUND.ONE NAMED KATTHAN SOME TIME AGO CACHED BY POLICE/AUTHORITY FOR USING SOME INJECTION FOR PRODUCING THE MILK.
            Aug 13, 2020

mi 1/2 liter doodh paket anale.
              tyachya crimp pahili tar thoda sanshay ala, mi dusarya bajuchi pahili tar ti ok ani aral reshet hoti
              parantu dusari baju, eka kopryamadhe khupach att geli hoti punha joint kelya sarajhi,
              amhi tila saral karanyacha prayatna kela pan ti tashich jodli hoti ani machin madhe ase adve stich basat nahit,

add mhatre brdge,
              pune.

mala teen wela asa packet milala hota,
              plse check it

Dear sir/madam,
                i wants to inform you that the milk suppliers at nutan bazar near grishpark in kolkata. They are mixing harmful n poisonus chemicals in their milk so that their milk gets thik after mixing water to it. I by my own has noticed it by a laboratory test when i saw the remains o[censored]nsaturated remains of chemical in utensil. I most humbly request you to look upon the matter as HALF OF KOLKATA DRINK THAT POISONUS MILK. Most of the supply of milk in burrabazar, grishpark, sobhabazar, central are from nutanbazar milk khatal. In kolkata milkmen carring milk in container sells milk by adding water to it n now the era begined of adding poisonus chemicals to make the milk look thik. Therefore i request you take some strict actions on nutan bazar khatal's milk suppliers situated near grishpark tramline 4 point crossing. Hope this complain will b soon converted into positive actions on milk suppliers of nutanbazar

Milk — milk in plastic bags

sir ,
                my self from ahmednagar in maharashtra .i have complaint that near our home milk is given in plastic bags which are not sterile ,and completely unsterile that shopkeeper is giving milk in plastic bag . which i think is harmful for people .so
                do the favour .to check this . if it is not good ,then do favour to check this .
                ahmednagar
                near militry hospital .
                arun vaidya enclave .

The shopkeeper in our area is charging 1 re. ( Rs.30/-) for 1 lit and 50 paisa (Rs.15/-) for 1/2 lit over and above the MRP of the milk products. On being asked about the reason, they just say, that the price has been increased by Re.1.
                  The address of the shop is as below:

Bhavani Supar Market
                  Mundhwa road (Near Pingale vasti)
                  Pune - 411036

Also now many shopkeeper started the same .So kindly do needful as early as possible.

Thanking you.

The shopkeeper in our area is charging 1 re. over and above the MRP of the milk products. On being asked about the reason, they just say, that the price has been increased by Re.1.
                  The address of the shop is as below:

Pawan Varieties,
                  Near Bhagli Hospital,
                  Bibwewadi,
                  Pune 37,
                  Maharashtra.

Kindly do the the needful.

I am an engineering student leaving here in dadabari, kota, rajasthan. There is a shop nearby place called BRIJWASI MISHTAN BHANDAR, which sells every type of sweets and eatables. I just bought a token for milk which is of 8 rs. In return he gave me 2 one rupee chocolate and 2 twenty rs notes in which one was torn. When I asked him to change it, he talked in a rude way that it will work that he is not having change. on the other hand i am clearly seeing that he is having enough of ten rs notes in his galla.

It is not for the first time this is happening, he always talks rudely and does not give proper change. always gives two or three chocolates for two or three rs change. I think this is one of the reason for price hike in India that the shopkeepers are not giving proper change even if they are having them. this increases the cost of product by one or two rs.

I hope that you will take this matter seriously and do the needful.

The shop is situated on the main road in dadabari near Gurudwara.
                    BRIJWASI MISTHAN BHANDAR,
                    DADABARI,
                    KOTA, RAJASTHAN

Thanking you,
                    Yours faithfully,
                    John Kuriakose.

Selling milk above MRP price

I am resident of ratnagiri district and cosumer of gokul milk.

I found that shopkeeper are selling milk above MRP.
                    Its being wriiten on packet that MRP includes transportation n cooling charges as well. Still shopkeeper ask more than MRP as cooling charges.
                    Kindly look into this and take necessary action.
                    Shalaka