Optrica Technology

Optrica Technology Complaints & Reviews

[email protected] on Mar 2, 2019
Respected sir/madam,
My number is [protected] Hi my name is devendra Kushwaha, i recently got a call for the part time job, one lady called me and tell me about the captcha code filling that i have to fill 10, 000 captcha in 10 days in which 90% should be correct and they send me one link through which one app had opened where they said to upload my photo and signature along with they asked me to send my adharcard photo in email id and i have send them after few minutes they send me a agreement where they put my signature and photo without my permission and there it was written that if i didn't complete it in time or if 90% will not correct then i have to pay the penalty of rs 5000/- and i was unaware about the agreement. Now i found it fraud so please help me from this fraud contract.
Please help me to resolve my problem a quick action will be expected from my side.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

6393433395 on Mar 2, 2019
    Respected sir/madam,
    Hi my name is devendra kushwaha, i recently got a call for the part time job, one lady called me and tell me about the captcha code filling that i have to fill 10, 000 captcha in 10 days in which 90% should be correct and they send me one link through which one app had opened where they said to upload my photo and signature along with they asked me to send my adharcard photo in email id and i have send them after few minutes they send me a agreement where they put my signature and photo without my permission and there it was written that if i didn't complete it in time or if 90% will not correct then i have to pay the penalty of rs 5000/- and i was unaware about the agreement. Now i found it fraud so please help me from this fraud contract.
    Sir my number is [protected]
    Respected sir/madam,
    Hi my name is Devendra kushwaha, i recently got a call for the part time job, one lady called me and tell me about the captcha code filling that i have to fill 10, 000 captcha in 10 days in which 90% should be correct and they send me one link through which one app had opened where they said to upload my photo and signature along with they asked me to send my adharcard photo in email id and i have send them after few minutes they send me a agreement where they put my signature and photo without my permission and there it was written that if i didn't complete it in time or if 90% will not correct then i have to pay the penalty of rs 5000/- and i was unaware about the agreement. Now i found it fraud so please help me from this fraud contract.
    Thanking you. Sir my number is [protected]
    Sir please help me
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

shyamsagar19 on Mar 2, 2019
      Hii sir/mam
      Mai sagar hu mai ek unemployed hu, job ke liye mai google pr search kr rha tha to mere ko optrica techology com. Se call aati hai part time job ke liye captcha filling job tha jo home based tha mere ko need bhi thi mene yes kr diya unhone form fill krne ke bahane mera adhar card, digital signature and my pic ko whatsapp ke through manga..
      Suddenly unhone mere ko bina inform kiye ek agreement send kr diya jisme likha tha ki mai unka kaam quite krta hu ya galat fill krta hu to wo mujhse 5000 ki penalty lenge warna wo mere against court se legal action lenge.. Sir maine us agreement pr sign nhi kiye unhone copy paste kiya hai.. Sir maine google review read kiya to wo ek fraud company hai bahut complains hai uske against... Sir mere pass paise nhi hai unhe pay krne liye plzzz help me..
      My mob no.[protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019
      An officer called me and asked my problem. I explained him . He asked me the number from which i got calls from that fraud company. After sometime he called me and told that my problem has solved. Thank you

Shreyas monster on Mar 2, 2019
        Myself shreyas sir i was a student i looking for part time job i found in click india then a lady called me and said that captacha typing job we want achieve accuray 90% we want to send 10000captacha in 10days after completing the job they deduct the 5000 from salary for registration they said send adhaar card and i sent. After they sent me a link and said send your photo and signature after sometime they send me a agreement where my photo and signature was attached without my permission. Then i started the work but it is showing that session starts after 6pm i started the work in9pm then i sent 1000 captacha but it is showing zero. I searched google about the company i came to know it is fraud and i stopped the work. But today a advocate tanya singh mailed me that i have to pay the money mentioned in the agreement for incomplete of work otherwise she saying they move legally and i have to come to court. Please help me i am a student how can i pay. Please help me sir my phone no is [protected]. My email id is shreyas. [protected]@gmail.com.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019
        A person called me from 7229016109 and took the advocate number and solved the problem
        Updated by Shreyas monster Mar 02, 2019
        Sir please Take action they are calling me and torturing
        Updated by Shreyas monster Mar 02, 2019
        Please solve my complaint fast

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Optrica Technology — fraud company optrica technology. [Resolved]

Jasvinderr Singh on Mar 2, 2019
          Respected sir/madam,
          My name is jasvinder singh and i am a student. I recently got a call for the part time job, one...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

himanush on Mar 1, 2019
          They have offered and job which i joined on some date and they noted earlier date instead of joining date. They did not inform all the instructions properly during the joining time and even they are blocking our contacts after joining the job there is no helpline no and they are keeping fake mails using fake ids. Many people have lost their money because of these fake mails. No proper responce during the working times of the provided work and not even paying money after the work had been done

Anticipating for a quick action
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Optrica Technology — cheating & blackmail - fraud company

bijaya2274 on Mar 1, 2019
            Dear sir/madam,

A few days back i had searched for a home based job through a website "clickindia". On 27.2.2019...
            Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Shantanu Swargiary on Mar 1, 2019
            Respected Sir/Madam,
            My name is Shantanu Swargiary and I am a student.I was searching for a online data entry job and I signed in clickindia.com. Then after sometime a man called me. And told me about the captcha code filling that i have to fill 10, 000 captcha in 10 days in which 90% should be correct and they send me one link through which one app had opened where they said to upload my photo and signature along with they asked me to send my adhaarcard, voter id or driving licence's photo in WhatsApp and I have send them my parent's driving license after a day they had send me an agreement where they put my signature and photo without my permission and there it was written that if I didn't complete it in time or if 90% of the total is not correct then I have to pay the penalty of Rs 5000/- and I was unaware about the agreement. Now after searching about the company in the internet I found that it is fraud so please help me from this fraud contract. Also the date in the contract doesn't matches with the one when I started working for them.
            Please help me to solve my problem and take quick action. They are targeting many people, mainly students.

Updated by Shantanu Swargiary Mar 01, 2019
            Respected Sir/Madam,
            My name is Shantanu Swargiary and I am a student.I was searching for a online data entry job and I signed in clickindia.com. Then after sometime a man called me (Number they called me is [protected]) . And told me about the captcha code filling that i have to fill 10, 000 captcha in 10 days in which 90% should be correct and they send me one link through which one app had opened where they said to upload my photo and signature along with they asked me to send my adhaarcard, voter id or driving licence's photo in WhatsApp and I have send them my parent's driving license after a day they had send me an agreement where they put my signature and photo without my permission and there it was written that if I didn't complete it in time or if 90% of the total is not correct then I have to pay the penalty of Rs 5000/- and I was unaware about the agreement. Now after searching about the company in the internet I found that it is fraud so please help me from this fraud contract. Also the date in the contract doesn't matches with the one when I started working for them.

Optrica Technology — got fraud contract by this company

Nikhil kumar pal on Mar 1, 2019
              Respected sir/madam,
              Hi my name is NIKHIL PAL FROM PRATAPGARH i got a call for the part time job DATE[protected],...
              Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Daniel Ranjith on Mar 1, 2019
              I joined in online captcha entry job named optrica technology. They collected my signature and copy of voter id. When i started my work i realised that the report was totally wrong. When i complained on it, i got no response. The contract period was over.
              Now they are threatening me that the company will file a case for not completing the work on time. They are asking me to deposit 5000 to ignore the consequences.
              I recently learnt that it is a fraud and cheating company.
              Please help me with this issue.
              Thanking you,
              Daniel
              Agent :
              Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019
              Optrica technology is focusing on the unemployed teen agers and students. Now I got resolved from that issue by the consumer complaints.in.as I was informed on a phone call. Thank you so much..