Optrica Technology

Optrica Technology Complaints & Reviews

Gude Asha on Feb 23, 2019
At first they called me to ask if i am interested to work in optrica technology. I agreed to it. After 10 days they called me saying i have to pay money for not completing the work and agreement cancellation. I paid 8510rupees. After 2 days they again called me saying i have to pay 15000rupees for legal charges. They said if i don't pay the money they will send court notices. I am an ordinary housewife. Everyday they are calling and messaging me to pay. They are tourchering me. Plz solve my problem please.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Optrica Technology — edit optrica technology information optrica technology complaints & reviews optrica technology optrica technology fraud agreement [Resolved]

Kavita Ravi Shukla on Feb 23, 2019
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Job & Career

manishgola123 on Feb 23, 2019
    Sir mere pass b call ayi thi ki captcha work krna m student hu sir or mene ye work start krdya uske kuch din bad sir ye work hi nahi kar rha tha mene kai bar call. Ki but koi b solution nhi diya or aj advocate ki call ayi ki 15000 dene h 2 bje tak ab btao sir student itne paise kha se laye plzzzz help me sir... Ye log sabse cheat kr rhe mujhe btaye m kya kru sir i need plzzzz help. Me

regarding fraud captcha work
    Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 25, 2019
    My problem has been resolved thank you so much sir
    Updated by manishgola123 Feb 25, 2019
    Sir now he mailing me this.. Sir m bhut paresan hogya hu plzz help me

Updated by manishgola123 Mar 01, 2019
    Sir again ye log msg krke mujhe fir se black mail. Krne lage sir plzzzz help. Me
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

Nidhin Paul Binu on Feb 23, 2019
      I saw the job regarding the captcha entry work. One person called me (+[protected] and took my license photo. Then they took my photo and signature. But they without telling me formed an agreement using my photo and signature and now i am getting mail from kunal. [protected]@gmail.com and saying they are going move legally if i don't pay 5000rs. Today i received a call from +[protected] which was an advocate and a message saying my case is going on further proceedings. Please help and tell me what should i do.
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 25, 2019
      A person from consumer complaint called me and asked for the number of the oprica technology. Few hours later the person from consumer complaint called me back and told that the problem is over. Thanks u

Optrica Technology — fraud company [Resolved]

Akash pidugu on Feb 23, 2019
        Recently i got a call from optrica technology about work from of captcha entries, they convinced me to do that.
        But...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

[email protected] on Feb 23, 2019
        At first they called me to ask if i am interested to work in optrica technology. I agreed to it. After 10 days they called me saying i have to pay money for not completing the work and agreement cancellation. I paid 12, 500. After 2 days they again called me saying i have to pay 9500 for legal charges. They said if i don't pay the money they will send court notices. Plz solve my problem.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2019
        My complaint is resolved. I complained here regarding optrica technology then some one called me from helpline and asked me about my problem and asked the numbers who had called me for money. I gave him those numbers . After some time this helpline member called me and said my problem is resolved. Tq so much for solving my problem. My mail: [email protected]

Pari siddiqua on Feb 22, 2019
          They said that it z d home base work... And no proper information... About work... 10000 catptcha is the target... Website... Used to not even login properly... And... They cheated us by... Making fraud agreement... They made me sign the agreement... N all even i tried working i have worked but there was some login prob even it used to not even open... Now they are saying that... U didn't complete work n u hav to pay 10000 rs... If not there are gng to take some legal action on us... Plzzz help me out sir...

demanding and black mailing...
          demanding and black mailing...
          Updated by Pari siddiqua Feb 22, 2019
          Plzzz help me out... They are cheating many innocent people and they are black mailing...

Optrica Technology — fraud agreement [Resolved]

Adv Aishwarya Kedia on Feb 22, 2019
            This company first called me up for work from home. Then took my photo and signature telling me that to fillup my form they...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Job & Career

Optrica Technology — fraud regarding the captcha entry job [Resolved]

sirisha ponnala on Feb 21, 2019
            Sir/mam... I saw the job in clickindia.com regarding the captcha entry work.. One person called me and took my aadhar card...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

falcin on Feb 21, 2019
            I have applied for the work from home jobs through click india. I have received a call claiming to provide the data entry work.
            I have submitted my aadhar card for id proof after a few minutes they sent me a link to the agreement copy with my name on it in the signature column
            I have signed my signature on mobile phone on another link which they have sent
            I have not signed any agreement manually
            As per the agreement i have to submit the data with in 10 days after i started the work it was not showing any count for correct one or wrong one how many were done
            The company does not have any address
            As per the mail conversation with the company they cannot share the address please check from your end
            The company does not have corporate index number provided by the government and no office address
            The company advocate is calling if i have to cancel the contract i have to pay a sum of rs. 12, 500/-
            In the agreement if i cannot submit the data on time i have to pay a penalty of rs. 5000/-
            It was clearly mentioned in the agreement that i can cancel the agreement at anytime no specific cancelation charges were mentioned
            Please help in this one whether i have to pay the penalty amount or cancelation charges for the company