Overnight Express

Overnight Express Complaints & Reviews

Overnight Express — car

rahul singh rathor on May 4, 2020
I person who calls himself jitendra that he belong to cisf in airport jaipur. He has put up an add of alto 800 at 65000 on...
Complaint category Banks

Overnight Express — olx army fraud rs 55000

Nikhil7270 on May 31, 2019
He was saying to be an army officer. He was selling a maruti omni suzuki in very low price. I live in kanpur he said that...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

[email protected]
I have never received the courier/parcel from over night express.
I was supposed to receive the courier/parcel from last 6 month.6 (Six) courier/parcel was sent to me in last 5 month, however i never receive any courier/parcel. I have contact them and they are still not able to deliver the courier/parcels.
Also not able to provide the delivery proof, while tracking its show delivered to others.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

babua chakraborty

I had booked one parcel containing garment to deliver it at kolkata on 14th Oct, 2015 through Overnight Express - Kishangarh, New Delhi Branch. On payment of Rs330/-, an assured delivery was given on Saturday, ie, 17th Oct. However, on 19th Oct, one phone call from Overnight Express (7a, Tiljala road, near DonBosco school, park circus, kolkata- 45) was made to my mother, who is aged about 75 and ailing, and was rudely told her to collect it from their branch at kolkata. On replying back to them, they said in that case forget the parcel. On enquiring at Delhi branch, they said that their office at kolkata is closed from 20th - 30th Oct'15.
    I, hereby lodge a complain against overnight express, and demand a compensation & a strong action against them at the earliest. As this very much related to my sentiment as they have deprieved my aged and ailing mother o[censored]sing the garment during puja as well as abusing her and fear of misplacement . thanks

Arup Chakraborty
    chakraborty.[protected]@gmail.com
    Dispatched a parcel bearing consignment number- [protected] from Guwahati to Delhi on 20/2/19.
    Today being 26/2/19 the parcel has still not reached it's source.
    Kindly, look into the matter urgently as the delivery of the parcel at it's source is very important for my business growth.

Yuvi.bbsr
      A letter was booked from pune with airwaybill no. -[protected] to my address at Hirakud, Sambalpur, Orissa. Consignment status is showing delivered on 26.08.2011. I enquired on 30.08.2011 with local office. They told delivered to some T.Singh. When I enquired why not to the addressee, i.e. me and if any reason for delivery to some person unknown to me. They have taken an U turn and told no its pending for delivery. Since last Six seven days I am trying to get in contact with them, but they are misguiding me that it will be delivered tomorrow, today etc. and now even not answering my phone calls. Save from the this type of attitude from overnite express.
      HELLO!
      my name is victoy, i want us to be friends, i don't know how you will feel about it, please you can write to me through my email ([protected]@yahoo.com)i, m sorry if i am embarrassing you, i don't mean to do that, thank you for your understanding.
      i shall explain all about me including my pictures
      yours victoy
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Parthiban Vivekananthan

I have couriered a set of valuable documents from Tirunelveli to Ariyalur on 6-Aug-2008 via Overnight Express but it didn't reach. The courier persons from thr Trichy office informed that the courier got missed due to an accident. After repeated enquiries I suspect that they have mishandled it or stolen the documents and threatening me. Please help me with your suggestions.

Parthiban

overnight express — Delivery of Letter - 562458358

Dispatch from Jamshedpur on Friday 18th Jul, 2008. Destination address is Indian Institute of Coal Management, Kanke, Ranchi. Both are in Jharkhand. Till date i.e. 22nd July, 2008 (11AM) not yet received the important document. The name of Overnight Express should be rename to Overdelay Express.

I was staying in pune 2 years back.

my AWE no is[protected]

No mention on miss you card is[protected] which is not working...

Useless services...

Revert back ASAp through my email...
        Vide docket number[protected] dated 15 Apr 2009, a important items has been dispatched from Chandigarh to Pune. But, the item is not received till date. Our contact number is [protected].
        dear sir
        i have sent the couriour to siliguri w.b. doc.no.[protected] dt 05.06.09 till now courior has not reached.

reg.
        umakant

overnight express — non delivery of letter

letter booked vide docket no[protected] for lucknow in april 09, not delivered at the residence till date. On inquiring from local office the letter was delivered on 06 May.However no such letter was recieved.Mr Naveen the local branch head was informed but no action has been taken till date.
        Vide docket number[protected] dated 28 Aug.09 Tubes has been dispatched from Gujrat. But, the item is not received till date. Our contact number is [protected].
        LR No is GJ729967