Passport Office

Passport Office Complaints & Reviews

drkanika
SIR,
THIS IS TO KINDLY INFORM THAT THE POLICE VERIFICATION FOR MY PASSPORT APPLICATION WITH FILE NO - BPLZ33894312 AND DOB 03/01/1986 HAS BEEN DONE 3 MONTHS BACK AND THE PASSPORT APPLICATION ALONG WITH POLICE VERIFICATION HAS BEEN DISPATCHED FROM THE SP OFFICE JABALPUR TO REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE BHOPAL..
THEN ALSO IN THE ONLINE STATUS FOR PASSPORT APPLICATION IT IS BEING DISPLAYED PENDING POLICE VERIFIACTION UNDER RESPECTIVE THANA OF SP OFFICE JABALPUR.
KINDLY MARK THIS REQUEST AS URGENT AND SEE FOR THE PROPER PROCESSING OF MY PASSPORT AND UPDATE OF THE POLICE VERIFICATION.
THANKING YOU
YOURS SINCERELY
DR KANIKA MISHRA

I have completed my police verification before one month but still date in our status it is mantioning pending.
Still date i have not received passport.

Please help me.

Given Name PRIYANKA GAJANAN
Surname CHAVAN
Type of Application Normal
Application Received on Date 06/02/2013
Status Pending for physical police verification at your respective Thana under SP Office, District Sangli.
RTI Logged

Application Received on Date 15/03/2013
RTI Logged

Passport Office — passport status not available

Ashish Goyal
    I, Ashish Goyal, had filed an application for the passport on 29/05/12 and still when i check my passport status, it says,...

shivdukotne
    We have submitted the passport application of my nephew on 24-July-2012. The current status says " Police has completed verification process on 31/08/2012. Your passport will be dispatched after 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at Regional Passport Office. You would receive an email/sms once the passport is dispatched."
    We are not sure how long this will take. Totally its been 3 months since the application.
    Can anyone help?
    File Reference Number : W84101509
    Application Date : 12/11/09
    Applicant's Name : BI BI JAN Applicant's Date of Birth: 15/09/46
    Applicant's Gender:Female Place of Birth CHANNAPATNA KARNATAKA
    Father's Name: LATE SYED ATHAULLA Mother's Name: SOGHRA BANO
    Spouse Name: MUNAVER MIYAN ECNR Status: Yet to be updated (Dont send mail)
    Address: NO 1013/2 UPPER DAIRA CHANNAPATNA TOWN
    RAMANAGARAM 571501 KARNATAKA

passport not yet received
    We have applied for issue of fresh passport, the details of which are as follows:
    1) File No. A007549
    2) Key No. [protected]
    3) Name of applicant: Arushi Varshney
    4) Date of Application: 17th March, 2010

It has been more than six months of submitting the application, but we have not received it till date. The required police verification has been completed long back, and we now fails to understand the reasons for delay in dispatch of passport.

We have made enquiries with the passport office, but could not get any reply till date.

P.K.Varshney

moorthyforu

i have applied my passport in 1st week of July 2012 at tirupathi , till now i have not received my passport . it been long waiting for clear police verification in Chittoor Passport .

Below is my present status::
      "Police has completed verification process on 25/09/2012. Your passport will be dispatched after 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at Regional Passport Office. You would receive an email/sms once the passport is dispatched."

i am lossing my onsite oppotunities in office, please do the needfull help and make my passport dispatche soon.

passport details:

File Number::HY[protected]
      Given Name ::KRISHNA MOORTHY
      Type of Application ::Normal
      Application Received on Date::09/07/2012

Early response is much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance.
      My Mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Krishna MoorthyE

passport — dispatching

MY PASSPORT SHOULD BE delivered to my address on 13 _10_2011 but till now it has not been delivered to my home every time i see an dilouge that regarding Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be dispatched by[protected]. Subject to all documents being in order so kindly take an necessary action for it so they can dispatch my passport so soon
      after paying amount of 5000 rs, i was canceled my application

AJIT KUMAR16
        Respected Sir,

I am AJIT KUMAR S/O LATE RUDRAPPA have submitted the passport application in 7th March 2012.
        I was not able to collect the passport from Speed Post Ofiice when it was dispatched on 29.05.2012, so it was returned back to Bangalore Passport Office on 13.06.2012. I have submitted the personally request letter to re-dispatch the passport on 06.08.2012. They are told that the passport will be re-dispatched within 15 days but still there is no information regarding this. My passport file number is BN[protected].
        Request you to kindly re-dispatch my passport as early as possible.

Ajit kumar
        File No. - BN[protected].
        E: Mail : ajit.[protected]@gmail.com

PASSPORT OFFICE — Re: delaying of passport

Im NUTHAL SRINIVASAN M from Arakonam in vellore district, and i applied for passport on 12 february, in March i completed the police verification in arakonam town police station.still i had not yet received any information about my passport status and also the passport.so, please inform me about my passport status as soon as possible.
        with regards
        Nuthal Srinivasan M
        sir i would like in toinform u that my name is baji buda shaik i have applied for pcc my passport no is HYD A1078673 my file no
        is M005623 since from past from one month i have not recived
        any police enquiry i tried on online also but their is no response
        so i request your goodself look in the matter do the needful iam waiting for your feed back as early as possible

thanking you
        baji buda shaik

PASSPORT OFFICE — Delay in dispatching Passport

Grievance: Hi All,
        I have applied for the Passport on[protected].My Police verification has also been done and sent to the Regional passport office on 2nd Feb 2011 .After that many times I have visited the regional passport office and enquired .The staff assures that they will dispatch it in another 5 or 10 days every time I go but didn’t do it.
        It’s my sincere and kind request to please look into this issue at the earliest as it’s been almost 7-8 months that I have applied for the passport. Please let me know the status on this

My reference ID:HYDZ402926
        Name:Kodanda Rami Reddy.
        Applied Date:[protected]
        Date of Birth:[protected]

Can you please check and revert me to kodanda.[protected]@hcl.com
        My contact number:[protected].
        Thanking You,
        Kodanda Ram.

Request yot to please respond at the earliest on this please:)...

Dharmmmm
          Hi Passport Office,

I have applied for Passport on 02-Jan-12 and got a call for Police Verification in the month of March. I have completed my police verification immediately and they have sent the Police Report to Passport Office, Bhopal on 12th March 2012. I have a copy of that one also. Now its been more than 5 months, I didin't get my Passport and its status is showing as 'Police Report not received'.

So can you please confirm the passport status and let me know when will i get my Passport.

Name of the Applicant:- Dharmendra Jain
          Application Date :[protected]
          File Reference Number : BPL-A[protected]
          Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

STATUS :
          Police Report has not been received

new passport — i didn't get my passport

dear sir,
          I appiled passport on 4 th july 2008
          my name is MUTHURAJ GOVINDASAMY
          file no - MDU A03665408
          GROUP -A
          Dear sir
          I applied for my passport on 26th June 2008 but i didn't got my passport.
          Name-Nakka Sunita
          A 019834

PASSPORT OFFICE — Didn't get my Passport Back

I submitted my Passport on 05-Nov-2009 for correction but i didn't get it till now. I struggled a lot with Passport Office People by calling them many times,, by dropping mails ,, and by going there but no action.
          From the day of submission my is same till now.
          Please tell me what to do now.
          Please Help Me out.i have apply for visa also.
          With Regards
          Jaspreet Singh
          Passport No:H4623156
          File No:CHDB00421509

Details After submission for Correction

FileNo:CHDR02687109
          File Ref No: R026871

mitesh.malhotra
            I had applied for PCC on 4th of July. The police verification was conducted on 30th July and the same reached thr CID office on the 6th of August. Ever since there is no change. The RPO says they have not received the report and the CID says they have sent the same. This is urgent as I may lose one precious year of my life if it is not resolved within a week. Anyone who can help please do so.

nishu9945
              I had applied passport for my wife Pooja Nishant Singh on 15th of May 2012.
              this is still under process the passport seva kendra at Sahibabad Ghaziabad says that there work is only accepting the applications and after primary documents are verified the application goes to regional passport office at hapur chungi ghaziabad.
              police personal came to my home for verification the form that was sent to the police had a misprinted address instead of r-2/45 only r-/45 was printed on the form they had recieved.
              he asked me to submit a affidavit to him along with verification form stating that the application form has a misprint error which i did and the process was completed . which the application status also says has been completed but now they want something called as CLEAR police report for which no one has contacted me yet.
              i went to regional passport office they say that they can't help about applications submitted by internet and you have to contact passport seva kendra the PSK office personal says to contact RPO i am roaming like a pendulum and my precious time is being wasted in government offices.
              Can you please help me in this matter and tell me whats the status of this passport.
              exact status:
              File Number GZ[protected]
              Date of Birth 28/02/1983
              Given Name POOJA NISHANT
              Surname SINGH
              Type of Application Normal Application Received on Date 15/05/2012

Status-Police has completed verification process on 02/07/2012. Your passport will be dispatched after 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at Regional Passport Office. You would receive an email/sms once the passport is dispatched.
              Thanks, Dr.Nishant Singh

Regional Office,Passport — Passport not received even after 3 months

My name is M.Shalini.I have applied for passport on 21.02.09 at Begumpet Post Office.Though my police verification is over on 08.04.09 still the online status is showing as police report is incomplete.Its been more than 3 months since I applied.I dont know how to approach passport office.My husband is in overseas and waiting for me and my son.Even I have applied for my son and the status of both o[censored]s is showing same.Kindly help me to get my passport early.

My file name is -HYDW[protected] Shalini).HYDW[protected] My son Jatin )

Thanks & Regards
              Shalini

passport — PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED AFTER 3 MONTHS

मैंने 4 पासपोर्ट के फॉर्म दिनांक 8 फ़रवरी 2012 को जमा करवा दिए थे जिसमें 3 व्यस्क और 1 अवयस्क के फॉर्म थे - जिसमें 1 बच्ची का पासपोर्ट प्राप्त हो गया है और बाकि के 3 पासपोर्ट अभी तक नहीं प्राप्त हुए हैं - इन्टरनेट पे जानकारी के अनुसार 1 पासपोर्ट जिसका फाइल नम्बर - LKOA02342912 है उसकी पासपोर्ट बन्ने की तारिख 25 May 2012 एवम अन्य 2 पासपोर्ट फाइल संख्या - LKOA02373412 एवम LKOA02372312 की तारिख 28 May 2012 दर्शा रही थी किन्तु 2 दिनों से वह तारिख हट कर वहां 1 सप्ताह लिख कर आ रहा है I

लगभग 5 माह का समय होने को है आपसे अनुरोध है की इन पासपोर्ट को जल्द issue करने की कृपा करें. I

यदि और कोई दिक्कत है तो कृपया अति शीघ्र अवगत करने कि कृपा करें कि 90 दिन से ज्यादा क्योँ लग रहे हैं और अभी कितने दिन और लगेंगे. सही स्थिति वेबसाइट पे क्योँ नहीं दर्शाई जा रही है ?

ये मेल मैं इससे पहले मैं 30 मई 2012 , और 13 जून 2012 को भेज चूका हूँ किन्तु कोई जवाब नहीं दिया जा रहा है I पासपोर्ट अधिकारी पासपोर्ट देने मैं इतनी देर क्योँ लगा रहे हैं जब पासपोर्ट बन्ने में 30 का समय लगता है साडी रिपार्ट उनके पास है तो क्योँ दबाय बैठे हैं ?

जो अधिकारी कम नहीं कर पा रहे हैं उन्हें अन्य को सताने का कोई अधिकार नहीं है उनको सरकारी जॉब से निकल देना चाहए I

Police Verification Date :- 10 March 2012

L.I.U. Verification Date:- 28 February 2012

सधन्यवाद ,

भवदीय ,

क़ाज़ी मोहम्मद अहमद इर्तिज़ा
              File Number BO[protected], Name- Angad Singh Pandher, submitted passport application at Malad on 21st April, till date have not received the passport. had submitted mine and husband's as well and received passport within 10 days, but sons passport is still awaited, we are travelling next month first week & require passport. Please investigate & send the passport as soon as possible, its very urgent. the status as shown on passport sewa website is gone for printing for past one and half month. please revert back on [protected]@gmail.com.

bbli
                respected sir i am dhanashri sayaji jadhav i applying my passport at satara office at date[protected] my file no- Z16051312 and police report also dn feb 2nd week but last 5 months passport not come ple. sir tell when will be gat my passport in my hand I NEED PASSPORT ARGENT
                What is a postion of my Passport. My passport or File No. is A065784 or is dispatch or not.

I will wait for mail.

I shall be thankfule to you.
                On Sun, 17/8/08, ashish tripathi <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: ashish tripathi <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                Subject: (from one year) i have not find my paasport RE: police is not forwarding passport report due to money
                To: [protected]@mea.gov.in
                Date: Sunday, 17 August, 2008, 10:20 AM

with refference to your mail, till today i have not find my paasport pls help me, i dont know sir that what is the actual condition of currupction.i am in trouble pls send m paasport.
                ours faithfully

ph-[protected]

FILE NO-LKOA14889707

--- On Mon, 10/3/08, Joint Secretary(CPV) <[protected]@mea.gov.in> wrote:

From: Joint Secretary(CPV) <[protected]@mea.gov.in>
                Subject: RE: police is not forwarding passport report due to money
                To: rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in
                Cc: [protected]@mea.gov.in, "'ashish tripathi'" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>, [protected]@mea.gov.in
                Date: Monday, 10 March, 2008, 8:55 AM

Dear Zahur,

Pl. take necessary action.

Swaminathan

From: ashish tripathi [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
                Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 1:45 PM
                To: [protected]@mea.gov.in
                Cc: [protected]@mea.gov.in
                Subject: police is not forwarding passport report due to money

my name is ashish tripathi and my file no is LKOA14889707, key no-[protected] DATED 26-09-07.i want to inform u that the local police station of Bakewar district etawah up is not coprating with me .Bakewar Halka incharge mr. sharma is delaying to send my report to the passport office becuse he wants bribe(1000/-) to do this.i had request so many times to him but he didn't send it.all the formalities has bee completed by a very kind ex-officer mr. satyadev mishra but still the file is lying in the police station. I m completely being harrased by Mr. Sharma bec i m in urgent need of the passport and he does not consern for it. if you will not take action i will come to know thate there is no justice, criminals are taking paasport but my type of educated, non histrysheter, innoscent person are in trouble .kindly take action as soon as possible.

yours faith fully

u.p-206124

ph-[protected]

FILE NO-LKOA14889707

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now
                show my passport status
                I have applied my two minor child's pass port at kolkata office vide File no. F-003254 on 12/03/2009 & F003539 on 17/03/2009. While I used to visit to enquire the status, I found that for first one it will be despassed within a week, though it was earlier mentioned that the expected delivery date is 02/04/2009. For second one, it stated that the file was moved to policy section see PRO. I therefore requesting you may kindly see the matter & take necessary action so that I can get my childern's passport at earliest.

with regards,

kamal mitra
                Dear sir/madam

I Sumant Kumar residence of C/o Sh. Brajesh Singh, Vill+Post = Bhawal, P.S- Ramnagar, Dist- W. Champaran (Bihar). I have applied for Passport in 2007. (My File No. A057172 , year 2007) at that time verfication was done but in application Police report is incomplete then again i have submitted pp form for verfication and this time verifcation was done in Sep 2009 and still not got my passport. Its three months past but still not done.

Please do the needfull.

Thanks and regard

Sumant Kumar
                File No. A057172
                there should be a problem regarding date of birth verification which i already submitted in your office at Bhopal but i can't able to check status of my passport. Kindly inform me my passport status.
                I had applied my passport application vide my application no A00663010 dated 22/03/2010 and my Date of Birth is 09/04/63. Till date I have not received the passport. I had written many a times for the same but in the status same thing is coming "Your file is under process

Sir, could you kindly look into the matter and inform me why it is pending so long or issue my passport at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

Vijayalaxmi Nair
                I have applied for The passport on 5Th October 2011 but till now i have received my passport.But from The middle of November-2011,when i checked my status Through net my status of my application shows "police report is incomplete and The case is being examined " .so please do some Thing for my passport,which is very urgent for me.

Name: SUNIL KUMAR DAS,DOB-13.06.1977
                File No:BHU-A[protected]
                Dt of Apply:05/10/2011
                Sir

my passport file no MLPB01772912,I applied online passport on 5/3/2012 and my police verification is completed on 30/3/2012 but checked online status it shows "police verification is not completed.i need my passport urgently so i kindly request you that please take proper action.

anil haswani

Subject:Complain Regarding my Passport Renewal
                  File Reference Number-BPL-Z299126/11 DOB 01/07/1974

This is to bring to your kind notice that i had submitted my all the necessary and required documents for the Renewal of my Passport at Indore SP/Passport office dated 21/09/2011, and got my File Reference Number # BPL-Z299126 in the name of Anil Haswani DOB is 01/07/1974.

Even got the Police Clearance done in a week, and in the status column in Passport Bhopal site, its showing that "Passport will be dispatched on 17th Jan 2012, Police clearance done”, again when i have not received my Passport on the given date and i checked the status it was showing,

"Attested document does not have proper telephone number of the authority",

Now Sir i was just shocked to read this when i came to know that in attested documents also tele phone number is needed..anyways Sir after reading the status i had been to Bhopal Passport Office(as basically i am leaving/working in Indore and it is very tough for me to take leave and go Bhopal frequently, but Indore office told me very clearly that "we can't help aap Bhopal Office Jaye"), Sir i took a leave and reached there by 1.15 pm and came to know that time is over and you can come some other day, also i was told by the guard that "Mr.(don't want to disclose the name )sir ko agar aapki file mangwani hoti ya aapse milna hota to woh yeh nahi kehte ki wo lunch par hai,isliye aap jaiye,aur kal aaiye"(it really hurts and even shocking),i asked him that “abhi 15 minutes hai “but he refused to send me inside and meet the main Passport officer so that i can ask ,what exactly the papers are wanted/required by me,anyways somehow i manage to meet the Passport Officer and she cross checked all the documents again(which are already checked by Passport office Indore) and assured me that i will get my Renewed Passport in a week or 10 days for sure and all the documents are ok...(this incidence is of somewhere in March 2012)

Sir now this is to again bring to your kind notice that when i again checked the Bhopal Passport status page after two days after returning from Bhopal, my application status was showing Some new story that "Please furnish attested copy of your school certificate OR birth certificate, in support of your date of birth.

Detailed objection letter has been dispatched to you by post."

Now Sir i want to ask you is this the Correct attitude from such a reputated Govt.deptt..? if some paper/document office wanted to check then officer must have told me at that time only when i was there and met personally..
                  And one more thing i want to ask you that "FOR PASSPORT RENEWAL, IS OLD ATTESTED PASSPORT COPY IS NOT SUFFICIENT?”as that's valid all over the country, and mine was not NEW, it was just a renewal then why again and again Bhopal office is asking my Date of Birth Proof or putting one and the other Objections?
                  Please Sir now this is to request you to take some action against my issue/complain and help me out as i am really fed up and tired, even i wrote many mails/complains to Delhi Passport office in complain/feedback section, but no action has been taken till date neither any strict instruction has been given to Bhopal office, sir i am not a terrorist then why this behavior with the Innocent citizens?already 8 months have been passed, neither my Passport status has changed nor the behavior of offices, also this is again to bring to your kind notice that the document which was asked has been already sent by me through Speed Post number EI[protected]IN Dated 17/02/2012 at 14:05 pm from Indore to Bhopal, but no response yet to that also and status remains the same even received by them on 21st Feb 2012,even send the fax copy to main Delhi office too,and 2 personal visits in m(having the receiving and speed post status site clearly shown this) and again on 4th June 2012, handed over the document at counter no.2 to RPO,Bhopal,and met main Passport officer again,but no receiving from their side,neither any assurance and status remains same as for the last 8 months.

Please Sir now u r my last hope as i found you guys helping the citizens , so do cooperate with me also, or elsewhere should i go with my complain,i am suffering from depression as i feel so insulted now ,as there is no one to sort my issue as guard even told me that " VIP Letter le aaye aapka kaam ho jayega" sir i don't wanted to waste the money on some agents and even no powerful source but in spite of this i already spent almost 8-10,000 Rs(for my visits to Bhopal,without pay leave, speed-post cost,fax and other charges till date),So now kindly look into my matter at the earliest so that my renewed passport could be dispatched without any delay....please take interest and do cooperate as this is just a mental harassment nothing else...please please do cooperate..

Thanks and Regards-
                  Anil Haswani
                  !!!Urgent, Please!!! Delay in passport renewal
                  Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Venkateswara Rao Pulakanam,I am a resident of CHIRALA(prakasam district),this is to bring to your notice that my passport for renewal was applied on 25-01-10, until now I have not received the renewed passport. Police verification is also completed 2 months back itself. My file no is HYDF[protected].I am in desperate need of my passport.I kindly request you to take necessary action and issue my passport as early as possible.

THANKING YOU............

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Venkateswara Rao.P