Rajdhani Express

Rajdhani Express Complaints & Reviews

I am traveling in 22692 rajdhani boarded from agra railway station in coach B1. This coach is absolutely not of rajdhani standard. It's a very old coach having worst washrooms. Although good washrooms are never expected from Indian railway, even then for a journey of more than32 hrs at least basic facilities are expected. Flush is not working properly. Stands, taps and soap dispenser are broken. And the worst thing is hawkers were allowed in coach at station, that I never seen in any rajdhani. Traveling in Bangalore rajdhani is horrible. Very upset with railway services in rajdhani. Hope some actions towards customer satisfaction. Also such old coaches should not be used in at least rajdhani express.
Sir
I was traveling from Dhanbad to new delhi by sealdah rajdhani.train number 12313.sir i was in midlle birth seat no 50 .and the seat was making too much noise...so that i can't sleep a minute for whole night..plz solve this issue ...
Vikicoudhary's reply, Aug 26, 2018
The behaviour of TTE and food caterer was very bad...when I asked the TTE for complaint register .He directly refused me ...

Travelled by kolkata rajdhani on 24 february 2018... When the morning breakfast was served there were many missing items from menu... Tea was not served... No vada with upmav as the menu says... Had asked for the complaint register... From then they started avoiding us... We kept on asking for the register but was not provided till we reached kolkata... Was travelling by coach a3 seat number one... Wishing for a corruption free india... Have see many times the rail never from the coaches going directly to street vender...
    My mother is traveling in agartala rajdhani express. Train no 20502 in AC coach A2. The train started from Anand Vihar railway station on 6th June. On 7th June afternoon the AC stopped working. Why do we pay then if we need to travel in this situation.

Very bad experience with rajdhani express... Worst dood ever... Roti fast, sabji oily..., worst soup... Must increase food quality... Very worst but better than sathabdi express.. Food can be improved by giving amul product, food quality bread... The most important thing is using of compulsory giving food there should be allowance for customer for selecting taking food or not.. Taking...
      The lunch and dinner provided in Rajdhani Express (12433) was very worst... In addition, catering staffs demanding hundred of rupees tips... Very pathetic

1. Sir/madam i am traivelling by rajdhani exp no 22691 sbc to ngp in ac ii birth no 39 vide pnr no.[protected] and experienced the supply of food plase pay attention the followings:
        (A) quality of food is not being sipplied as per the latest
        Meenu
        (B) supplier boys are knowngly missing the items like
        Pickels, salt etc.
        2 bmoreover as per human requirement of water is to be drinked within the 24 [protected]@min5-10 ltr is being not supplied even as per the need of paassengers.
        3. Kinfly acknowledge thanks
        Mool chand saini
        Passenger

I am currently travelling from jammu to new delhi in train no 12426 with my family. I want to complain about the quality of food that we got for dinner.
          Dal was nothing more than coloured water.
          Paneer quality was also very poor.
          Looks like it would have been better if we would have carried food from home.
          We were in the same train 3 days back when we were given a similar kind of food. When we raised this point to the manager, he started giving us alternatives like if the curd is not good we can add sugar to it, as if its customer's botheration.
          I would prefer no food rather than such tasteless unhygenic food even after paying so much for the overpriced rajdhani express
          Our journey from SSPN to Secunderabad on[protected], a paid ticket with VEGETARIAN FOOD was not given any food or breakfast. Can you give us your RULE POSITION on this type of ticket and food facility in a JOURNEY by RAJDHANI EXPRESS from SSPN to SECUNDERABAD, where they have collected MONEY for the FOOD PART on the TICKET.

I booked my grandmother's tickets for 4th december 2016 from shealdah to delhi.
            The train got late by 7 hours and i had to cancel it on time and book flight tickets.
            The train was late by 7 hours so that is not our concern. It is the 7th month of 2017 and still no money is refunded. Please do take immediate action or give me the contact numbers of concerned rajdhani offices kolkata.
            I have asked the attender for new blanket as my journey was from nagpur to banaglore but instead he argued with me n told me that this coach have only 72 blankets. Indian Railways wants us to reuse the blankets? How is that possible? Where is the hygiene here? Worst experience ever.
            Attendent misbehaves and refuses to give food and said that he will not give food, do complaint wherever you want to do

I am traveling in Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani originated from Delhi on 25th MAy 2017. Its the worst Rajdhani experience I ever had. Pathetic service, bad coach B12, Bathrooms stinking bad, waterlogged. 2 bathrooms are permanently locked god knows for what reason. Its nothing better than a local train. Paying heavy amount for most pathetic service. It seems railway is just devicing ways to earn money, and device deteriorated over time.

Please note that I am still trevelling through Rajdhani 12424 from ghy to Tinsukia on a confirmed coach/ bearth but I have been told to use the old blankets which are used by some other traveller during the journey. We have used this train for its reputation and even paid full amount. Still I have been asked to use it. Really feeling sad about the train and its coach cleaningness. Required your intervention for the same and if it is not resolve please note that I will write to railway minister or to the PM for sure. Ask for your prompt action and advice regarding the same
                Old blankets to be used

Sir/madam i travelled in rajdhani express (22691) on 23rd of march 2017, from Bangalore to delhi . I want to complain for food served in train during my journey.
                  The food in the train was of worst order . It was as bad that if i had an option to opted for food and pay for it i would not pay even a single penny. It would better to give an option to passenger opt for food OR pay less for their journey. My experience with rajdhani express was pathetically worst and i wish i would never have to travel in rajdhani express in future, if its sevices doesn't improve.
                  Jul 02, 2017
                  Anurag168's response
                  My train no is 12423 Rajdhani Exp..
                  Worst order of food
                  I am traveling in rajdhani express nizamuddin to bangalore on 13 may 2017.
                  I want to complain for serving very bad quality food. i am also complain this no..[protected], but they have no need to respone after complain.

I don't know. what have you action on this worst serviec ...????######
                  Experiance so worst

My Coach no B8 26
                  Charging point are not working
                  Plz resovle this problem
                  Contact no [protected]
                  My name is Anurag...

When we are traveling from central mumbai to surat rajdhani, they took money for food but not provide.

I m travelled 12432 rajdhani express but so poor experience in Indian railway .whenever I want to Ask by train staff next station name nobody satisfied me, then I thought lets use mobile net but badluck again network not available in moving train.Now I m decide to in future we will not use rajdhani train . BUT ONE QUESTION. For railway minister can we r not provided announcement system in coaches for rectify this problem if avilable then why announcement system not working.
                    Pnr [protected] train number 12951
                    Food was not served by the staff till 2200 hrs and the one of the staff was drunken and food was not available with b1 coach staff and misbehaving with passenger

Rajdhani Express Recent Comments