Rajdhani Express
1.4

Rajdhani Express Complaints & Reviews

I have booked 5 seats for traveling from delhi to Ahmedabad as one of my brother could not come so we are travelled 4 persons but as we have paid the full amount in rajdhani ahmedabad to delhi the tc was behaving rude and giving the seat to other person that’s not fair inhalf as we have paid we can use the seat please call me [protected]

Dear team,
    I am extremely disappointed with the fact that Sealdah Rajdhani from new delhi to Gaya was supposed to left at 4.30 pm on 6 December 22 but it left at 6.30pm and still couldn't reach gaya at time.
    There is no information about anything in train. Train stopped at anugrah narayan road for more than 2 hrs and no information shared for this. We are working people and it's truly very dissatisfied. Disgusting services....
    I had mail to Mr Suresh prabhu about this issue but there is no response... I was travelling in Rajdhani express bangluru to Hyderabad with my mother and brother.. In hyderabad, , there was a surgery of my mother.. Our coach was A/3..berth no.. B.. 9/25/26/27..in train there were so many cockroach roaming here and there. I was on upper berth no.. 27..that was eaten by rats.. There were big holes.. Too mush smelly.. There were big black spots...

Rajdhani Express — Facilities of rajdhani express now & before

Hello 18-11-21 I’m travelling on swaran jayanti rajdhani express but The Rajdhani Express is not as fun and comfortable as before I traveled on rajdhani express. because can’t included food on ticket fare. Can’t give pillows, blankets but given in the previous train of rajdhani express. not given even water bottle but When i was traveled on Rajdhani Express last time same fare ac three tier Then everything was included in the ticket...
    Train no 02504
    A2 coach full of durty an no covid protocol maintained...

I boarded rajdhani 12453 from garhwa road at 12:25 a. M. And after boarding i saw no bedsheet available on my seat neither i got bottle of water, as i caught the train in hurry. I waited for almost 2 hours but i didn't see any attended passing by. I got down from upper berth in search of coach attendant but they all were sleeping. I tried waking up one of the attendant, initially he didn't even bothered to listen to my problems, he was doing some i approach gestures and pretending to be in sleep. I felt very awkward. Then he passed me bunch of key and told me to take out bedsheets and other utilities by myself from the almirah and water bottle is something i am still waiting for. Pathetic service

I have reached bangalore today morning
      Pnr-[protected], trn:22692, dt:[protected], frm gtl to sbc, cls:3a, p1-b3, 64
      When i just boarded the train i have tried to contact catering staff on duty to request for a bottle of water, he pretend sleeping so hard literally refusing to listen. I had to request ticket checking staff to sort the issue. I have noticed mice running between my legs.

Early morning a lady passenger requested a cup of tea for which he just ignored and rushed away, expecting himself getting rid of the passengers in the upcoming destination. Further i have found apparently a uniformed housekeeping guy requesting all pssengers for tips.

Please check with the attitudes of staff, housekeeping and pest control

Hi i am vamsi nithin traveling from nzm to sc in 12438 rajdhani express the quality of the food provided is worse and the attendants are not even considering the complaint. They are behaving very ignorantly and we have asked for the manager of the food supply he is reluctant to listen the complaint.
        The cost of the food they are providing is not even half of the food cost they are charging from the passengers.
        Please look into the matter

I am travelling from hazrat nizamuddin to bangalore city in train number 22692 rajdhani express on 08 feb 2019 departure from nzm. The quality of food served during journey is worst especially the dinner which we got on 08 feb from delhi base kitchen and even the next day's breakfast was not prepared good, the lunch was provided by sri sai enterprises, base kitchen nagpur whose food quantity was less as per the prescribed quantity by irctc and we dint got the soup, bread sticks and butter chiplet also during the whole journey. But as per menu of irctc soup and etc should be served before every lunch/dinner.
          When a passenger is paying for the food and if he is not getting a good quality and quantity food. Please do the needful to not to happen this type in future

Pnr:[protected]
            Train attendent, cleaning staff, food serving staff all r demanding tip, i'm travelling in rajdhani all time this is increasing day by day.. Plz look forward this activity is irritating th passenger we are giving much money to travel in rajdhani and 500 rupees will be giving as tip... Plz look forward for the issue. Started my journey frm kollam to h nizzamudeen on date 21 dec reached delhi on 23 dec, this thing is happening all the time but increasing day by day.

Rajdhani Express Recent Comments