Rajdhani Express

Rajdhani Express Complaints & Reviews

Rajdhani Express — Facilities of rajdhani express now & before

Hello 18-11-21 I’m travelling on swaran jayanti rajdhani express but The Rajdhani Express is not as fun and comfortable...
Train no 02504
A2 coach full of durty an no covid protocol maintained...

I boarded rajdhani 12453 from garhwa road at 12:25 a. M. And after boarding i saw no bedsheet available on my seat neither i got bottle of water, as i caught the train in hurry. I waited for almost 2 hours but i didn't see any attended passing by. I got down from upper berth in search of coach attendant but they all were sleeping. I tried waking up one of the attendant, initially he didn't even bothered to listen to my problems, he was doing some i approach gestures and pretending to be in sleep. I felt very awkward. Then he passed me bunch of key and told me to take out bedsheets and other utilities by myself from the almirah and water bottle is something i am still waiting for. Pathetic service

I have reached bangalore today morning
    Pnr-[protected], trn:22692, dt:[protected], frm gtl to sbc, cls:3a, p1-b3, 64
    When i just boarded the train i have tried to contact catering staff on duty to request for a bottle of water, he pretend sleeping so hard literally refusing to listen. I had to request ticket checking staff to sort the issue. I have noticed mice running between my legs.

Early morning a lady passenger requested a cup of tea for which he just ignored and rushed away, expecting himself getting rid of the passengers in the upcoming destination. Further i have found apparently a uniformed housekeeping guy requesting all pssengers for tips.

Please check with the attitudes of staff, housekeeping and pest control

Hi i am vamsi nithin traveling from nzm to sc in 12438 rajdhani express the quality of the food provided is worse and the attendants are not even considering the complaint. They are behaving very ignorantly and we have asked for the manager of the food supply he is reluctant to listen the complaint.
      The cost of the food they are providing is not even half of the food cost they are charging from the passengers.
      Please look into the matter

I am travelling from hazrat nizamuddin to bangalore city in train number 22692 rajdhani express on 08 feb 2019 departure from nzm. The quality of food served during journey is worst especially the dinner which we got on 08 feb from delhi base kitchen and even the next day's breakfast was not prepared good, the lunch was provided by sri sai enterprises, base kitchen nagpur whose food quantity was less as per the prescribed quantity by irctc and we dint got the soup, bread sticks and butter chiplet also during the whole journey. But as per menu of irctc soup and etc should be served before every lunch/dinner.
        When a passenger is paying for the food and if he is not getting a good quality and quantity food. Please do the needful to not to happen this type in future

Pnr:[protected]
          Train attendent, cleaning staff, food serving staff all r demanding tip, i'm travelling in rajdhani all time this is increasing day by day.. Plz look forward this activity is irritating th passenger we are giving much money to travel in rajdhani and 500 rupees will be giving as tip... Plz look forward for the issue. Started my journey frm kollam to h nizzamudeen on date 21 dec reached delhi on 23 dec, this thing is happening all the time but increasing day by day.

I was traveling with one of my colleague on 17.12.2018 in pnr no [protected] in train no 12433. I have boarded train from gwalior jn to agra cantt. Though i had paid for food but it was not served during my travel. We made request to catering staff but they didn't listened. This was the worst experience i ever had in rajdhani. The catering staff intentionally doing this to sell out the same to others.

I am traveling from nagpur to new delhi in rajdhani express having pnr no [protected]. I have not seen such worst facilities in rajdhani dinner was bad as there is no paneer sabji no ice cream and break was ohh i can’t explain bread with poha and one nimbu pani that’s all, staff is not listening anything, dirty toilets worst rajdhani i have ever seen
              The quality and quantity of food served in rajdhani trains is so bad that it's a shame on the part of irctc and railways. The quality of rice and sabji is worse than even the roadside thelawala, who serve a meal in RS 20/-. I am attaching photographs of the food served on 12423 Rajdhani on 11/11/2018.

Train No.12424, date of Journey 06.07.18..train departured from Guwahati station at 8.30pm. I have not received bedding till 9.15pm after several remainders. We are 3 passengers with 2 infants along. Our ticket no. is 19, 21, 23 Class A1. I have captured video of lying bedding which was left by previous pessengers which is enclosed below. Kindly take action against this as name of Rajdhani Express is going down day by day.
                +1 videos
                I am traveling to Rajdhani Express ( New Delhi to Sealdah) train no.-12314 in 3tier AC coach, B3 on 2nd November, 2018 but AC is not working from 11 pm.I am sweating now and waking up from sleep.
                Please do the needful.