Rapido

Rapido Complaints & Reviews

I booked a rapido Auto and the assigned driver shifted the ride to three other assignees and finally after one hour the ride was cancelled. Our time was wasted and the planned ride was cancelled because of these irresponsible drivers. One of the driver among the three, didn't follow the route we said for pickup rather he chose other route and made us wait for hours without the auto moving. They also asked extra charges above the actual charge, we also agreed for the two drivers because of the emergency, the last driver cancelled because of the reason.

I don't have any emi and loans but how cut my amount so, please I request idbi Bank to refund the deduction amount rs.4720
    My account number(protection)
    Ifsc.ibkl0001004
    Branch.marathalli
    Name.Ramesh.s

Double helmet rule has started. My one friends is doing rapido but customer is not ready to wear the helmet and from 3 days he is taking the fine of 500rs daily from police and he is calling the customer care of rapido but they are just saying the rapido boy don't force customer to wear the helmet. Really rapido is worst. What wrong the rapido boy has did. So bad customer care support.
      Jun 09, 2022
      Updated by Raman Ponnudurai
      Double helmet rule has started. My one friends is doing rapido but no one is ready to wear the helmet and from 3 days he is taking the fine of 500rs daily from police and he is calling the customer care of rapido but they are just saying the rapido boy don't force customer to wear the helmet. Really rapido is worst. What wrong the rapido boy has did. So bad customer care support.

Name of the driver- Tharanath Savanth.
        Contact no.- [protected]
        Today date 24th april 2022 i booked a rapido auto, but when i booked the driver was not in my location he was somewhere else and then he started the timer. Then i cancelled the ride, and then he came in my location and abused me shouted a lot on me by abusing, he was going to attack me. I am outsider student i was helpless and unable to do anything. Please terminate that driver and take a strict action against him.
        Apr 25, 2022
        Updated by [email protected]
        Name of the driver- Tharanath Savanth.
        Contact no.- [protected]

Booked a bike from chincholi bandar Malad west to malwani block 7
          The captain called and asked to cancel the ride as he accept the ride but stated he is at different location (Kandivali)
          Its such an inconvenience if your respectative acts such a way its area of concern if not resolved will escalate this case toh CEO of rapido Aravind Sanka and IRDIA

RideId- RD[protected]
          Date- 12 April 2022 5.30pm
          Service type- Bike
          Name of captain- Sajid shaikh
          Apr 12, 2022
          Updated by Arusa Malik

Today i took a auto ride. While booking 185rs for estimated distance of 8.56km.. captain dropped to destination in 10min with all shortcuts he knows. Actual travel distance 3.26km. rapido charged 191 for the ride. When I reached the customer support, they simply telling sorry they could not refund for untravelled distance. Is it not fraud? How many customers you are doing like this?

Rapido — Charged higher than estimated amount by Rapido bike

Here i am writing my review for Rapdio as they mentioned in its bio "India's Largest Bike Taxi" i would say they should think again and also need to do more changes to become India's Largest Bike .

A few day ago i book a ride from Rapido from Noida sector metro to Sector 78 Noida amount was showing different and i booked a bike ride with the amount but after completing my ride the amount became higher than shown at the time...

I have booked rapido and driver was not driving properly I met with an accident and i got hurt on hand and legs and even my mobile is broken.
              I have called rapido customer care and filed complaint at 5 pm and they told after 30 min we will give a solution
              From 2 hrs me and driver is waiting but no service is provided

Rapido is providing bike service but then when you are booking it autodrivers are harassing you. And nobody has any solution. It is unbearable situation.

Yesterday One rapido driver harassing me and said me abusive language.Because I refused to obey his proposal.he demanded extra money from me he said to me if you not give my demanding money I will not go your Booking he also told me to Cancelled my booking .When I refused to obey his proposal he call me from his alternative number and said me ###, your mother is a ###.This is the service that rapido is providing us.

Rapido Recent Comments