Rapido

Rapido Complaints & Reviews

By mistake I have added 4000 rs in my rapido wallet. I want refund of that amount and they are not giving any satisfactory answers. Please help me to get my money refunded. I shall be very thankful to you .

By mistake I have added 4000 in my Rapido wallet. I asked them to refund the amount. They are not giving any satisfactory answers to us. I want my refund of 4000 as soon as possible. Please help me to get my money back.

Rude driver and threatening me to cancel the ride

I was going from a place to Railway station through Rapido but the driver took extra cash in between for high petrol price. I had to give him money otherwise he had not taken me to station and i would have been late. This is very bad customer service

I booked an auto via rapido app to return to chennai, while getting down I found my mobile is missing in auto. I tried reaching madiwala police station which was next to me. They denied on taking complaint. I have return the email to police department and to rapido regarding the same. I got the contact info of inspector of madiwala station he suggest me to make a complaint on KSP APP, but am not able to register my complaint on the app. I shared the screen to the inspector whiteout going through that he replied in whats app this is enough to find my lost mobile. I tried contacting rapido customer care through the rapido chat box they said they are not responsible for left or lost mobile or belongings in rapido auto. They provided me the ride details. But rapido driver is disconnecting the call.

''i have a booking service center no.86'O39'55'5'62' ticket on ixigo but my amount process tikect not book my amount is deducted from my account sir please help me sir i want ""refund ""

I tried booking a Rapido auto to drop my son 3.2km away at an exam centre. Destination details were clearly provided. Driver called and asked for destination again. And then canceled. The app then forces us to cancel and book again. Disappointed

Today I booked a Rapido bike to send a parcel and the driver said yes he will deliver. After he left in sometime we saw he is at the same place since long. We tried calling but he did not pick. Then we complained at police station also and Rapido company refused to give driver details. They say they only have mobile number no other details.
                Please help in retrieving the parcel.

I am Ajay, Today[protected] booked (at around 7:24 AM) your service from Ranchi railway station to Morabadi Manda-bagicha, Ranchi Jharkhand, but your service staff or driver Mr. Jha (mobile No. [protected]) was asking for Rs 70/- for the said service (while the booking amount was lower than the demanded value), I was OK for the situation due to my medical problem. but after 15-20 minute someone (with the same bike) came to me and told me that...

I booked a rapido Auto and the assigned driver shifted the ride to three other assignees and finally after one hour the ride was cancelled. Our time was wasted and the planned ride was cancelled because of these irresponsible drivers. One of the driver among the three, didn't follow the route we said for pickup rather he chose other route and made us wait for hours without the auto moving. They also asked extra charges above the actual charge, we also agreed for the two drivers because of the emergency, the last driver cancelled because of the reason.

Rapido Recent Comments