Regional Passport Office, Bangalore

Regional Passport Office, Bangalore Complaints & Reviews

S
Dharwad, Karnataka
My Name is Namrata Iyengar and I have submitted my pasport application in the month of April,2010. All the formalities are dealt with and all the papers are clear. I have visited passport office in august 2011 and september 2011. I was informed that all the papers are clear and i would get my passport within 10 working days. But so far I have not reveived my passport. I have failed to understand about the inordinate dealy. My File No is BN16Z[protected](old file No Z[protected] and my date of birth is 05/04/1993. Please look into the matter and do the needful immediatly.

50 ambuja chidambarnagar Dharwad, Karnataka
Dear Sir/Madam

I'm Jyoti from Karwar, I would like to register complaint in passport office due to delay in my passport.I had applied for passport on 08/03/2011.
Since there was a mistake in current address the process was delayed.
I paid penalty for my mistake.Later police verification was done at the correct current address.
But it is showing the same status message "Police has completed verification process on 17/05/2012. Your passport will be dispatched after 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at Regional Passport Office. You would receive an email/sms once the passport is dispatched" for nearly 2 months.

When I called regional passport office-bangalore, they said that 'police clearance certificate has been received and we have to look into it'.But they have been yelling at me the same sentence for more than a month.

I request you to kindly take neccessary action against the concerned authority and please do the needful. So that I can get my passport as soon as possible.

Applicant Name:JYOTI GOND
File Number BN[protected]
Date of Birth 05/03/1988
Type of Application: Normal
Application Received on Date: 08/03/2011

email:[protected]@gmail.com

R
    Pune, Maharashtra

My identity details are as follows:

1. Name: Rajesh Shankar Kapoor

2. Date Of Birth: 10th Feb 1970

3. Address: CCB 127, Swadesh Nivas, Maratha Colony, Tilakwadi, Belgaum 590006; Karnataka; India

4. Subject: Status of Reissue Passport- Normal; File NO: BN[protected]

5. Description:

My Current Application Status is Showing: 'Police Inquiry Stage'. I have completed the Police Inquiry procedure at the Tilakwadi, Belgaum Police Station on the 7th of May 2011.

After waiting for almost a month, I visited the SP office at Belgaum. I am sorry to say that I did not get a clear response from the officer responsible for processing the passport.

Nevertheless, I could on pursuing further get more clarity on the situation. My file (file NO: BN[protected] has come into the SP office on the 26th of May. The tracking NO in their register is 2211. I have even confirmed this from the computer center located in the SP office who have processed my application.

I was given no further clarification on this matter. I am keen to know what is the status further and by when can I have my passport. The tracking on the your website still says that my file has gone for verification at the SP office.

Best Regards

Rajesh Kapoor

P
      Sir/Madam,

I am here to inform you that Passport Application submitted ON[protected],
      in BANGALLORE ONE at
      Rajajinagar in the name of
      Ms. SALMA,
      her DATE OF BIRTH is[protected],
      File No. is B11130510
      Till now the File has not come to the Police Verification when we enquired at Bangalore One where we submitted the application, they said that its has to be enquired at Passport Sevakendra.As per our knowledge it is nothing but negligence of the concerned authority.
      I also applied for passport on Dec 2010 ist week.I get my file no:bn[protected].This is my 4th month still the status is showing initiated for police varififcation.(17/3/2011)
      I sundar devi has applied passport file no.BN 08/B [protected] dated 6/8/10 DOB[protected] but till today not done police verify due to given name of police station is wrong. Actually my residence comes under rajajinagar police station, but by mistake i have applied fresh passport on my own house at magadi road so i have given name of magadi road police station but magadi road police had not done police verify because at present i am residing at my rental house with my family in prakash nagar Bangalore situated at border of srirampuram & rajajinagar police area.So i have re-submitted new application no.1277541 & scanned no.INW/10004623/10 on 2/11/10 to change of address at regional passport office and given name of srirampuram police station is furnished again wrong because my residence building owner told me that my building comes under srirampuram police area but actually it comes under rajaji nagar police area. so kindly send my file to police verify to rajajinagar police station.

All the previous and present documents submitted by me are true, but as i was unaware of the rules and regulations of passport, i made a mistake.

V
        Bengaluru, Karnataka

I submitted my passport renewal application on 19/05/2010, still i haven't received the passport.For quite some time the status of the application(File No. R[protected] on the web site says

"Your Police Verification report has been received by us, and your file is in line for further processing."

Please kindly help me to get the passport as early as possible.

Applicant's Name : VENKATESAN SUBRAMANIAN
        Date of Birth : 14/10/1974
        File No. : R01046310
        Application Date : 19/05/10
        email id: [protected]@hotmail.com

When ever i try to send a complaint to the following email id, it says "Over quota". I don't know what is the use of the mail id then.

"Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:
        Recipient address: [protected]@dataone.in
        Reason: Over quota"

Venkatesan S

passport office bangalore — delay in issuing passport

I had applied for reissue of passport on13/nov/2009.The passport office asked me to submit a copy of joint declaration with my wife with relevent contents,which we did as per the standard annexures supplid along with passport applications(20/01/10).In february I was again asked by the passport office to submit my marriage certificate,which I did.But still now no passport has been issued, nor there is any information on the net.
        Good Morning Madam/Sir,

I have not received my passport it has been applied on 30-12-09, it almost completing 5 months.
        Police inquiry is completed but still I haven't received my passport.
        Please let me know the status.

My details are as below:

File no is: BNGW04547209
        DOB: 01/06/83

Thanks and Regards
        Veershetty Tarnallikar
        #[protected] and [protected]
        [protected]@gmail.com

I submitted my passport application on 30/04/10, still i haven't received the passport.For quite some time the status of the application(File No. A[protected] on the web site says

Please kindly help me to get the passport as early as possible.

Applicant's Name : JAISON CORREYA
        Date of Birth : 15/10/1989
        File No. : A01028310
        Application Date : 30/04/10
        email id: [protected]@GMAIL..com

Sir its all redy a month after police verification. So please kindly help me to get the passport as early as possible.
        I am helplessly and hopelessly complaining against non-issue of my passport. I feel that this complaint shall not turn the ear of the concern or the authority, this forum is only to dodge the innocent citizen, who dream for better job opportunity abroad, but our qualification, experience and efficiency is wasted due to mere ignorance of the passport authority.
        I realised that the complaints, emails, forum are meant to defend the authorities and concerned and not the common man like me.
        If this forum is worth for the citizen of India, I request that my passport be issued at the earliest or I shall commit suicide and blame the authorities in my death note:

Name : Ziya Att Tamhid Ahmed Khan Pathan
        Date of Applying : 30: 11: 2009
        W064383

i am applied for new passpot on20/08/2010.and still there is not issued of my passport.My police inquiry has been compleeted on November 2010.I have make call in Bangalore office but they are not recieving the call, so i am helpless please do the needful sir.

File no:BNGW54016910
        Date of birth:20/10/1991
        mob:[protected]

Nashik, Maharashtra
          Hi, i applied for a passport on 3.10.2009 through one of the Bangalore One Centres and my file reference number is B05173309 and after the police verifiaction I saw my status on line, wherein it was stated as under:
          Your file has got objections, which need to be addressed, before it can be cleared for issue of a passport. Please approach Superintendent (Enquiry) on any working day, between 0930 hrs and 1200 hrs. Furnish explanation regarding previous application/passport.
          I went to the Regional Passport Office to enquire about the same and i told the Supdt(Enquiry), RPO that I have never applied for a passport earlier and this is fresh application.
          Till today (i.e., 22.4.2010) after nearly 5 months from the date of applying for a fresh passport, when I check up online, the same status as mentioned above is displayed.
          Can you please help me out?

From : B.L.Narayana, Flat No.324/12, 1st Floor, 1st Cross, Lalbahadurnagar, B.Channasandra, Bangalore-560 043. Mob.No.[protected] Res:[protected]
          Dear Sir.
          My name is Vijayalaxmi Nair and I applied for my Passport on 22/03/2010 under File No: A00663010 and my date of birth is 09/04/63. at Bangalore.

Till date I have not received my passport nor any letter from your side if any query is pending.

I would like to inform you that I have shifted from
          Ahmedabad and my police verification has been done in both the states.

Kindly look into the matter and arrange to send the passport at the earliest

DEAR SIR,
          This ngaraj lola iam apply for fresh passport date 04/09/09 & my polices verification is complete( me only visit my area polices satiation & completed my verification . there no problem) frm my hometown chadchan but when iam chek in the inter net this say polices verification is incomplete . this is only one reason still I not get my passport it is almost 9 months go

File Reference Number : C00756209
          Applicant's Name : NAGARAJ LOLA
          Application Date : 04/09/09
          Applicant's Date of Birth: 31/07/86

Please this my request to u as soon as possible send my passport. iam waiting ur reply. my mail id santu.[protected]@gmail.com

Ngaraj
          Dear Sir/Mam

I have applied for passport on 25th Jan'10 and have completed police verification in the month Feb'10 but still not received my passport yet.

My status of application showing "Your Police Verification report has been received by us, and your file is in line for further processing. "

Could you pls let me know when i get my passport and why so late for processing it.

Regional Passport Office, Bangalore

Yogesh
          My name is Kamlesh Tripathi and I applied for my Passport on 27/01/10

under File No: A00194510 and my date of birth is 05/01/80.filed at

Bangalore.

Till date I have not received my passport nor any letter from your side

if any query is pending. In the status coloumn its coming as Your Police

Verification report has been received by us, and your file is in line for

further processing.
          This message has been here for the past 2 weeks now.

Kindly look into the matter and arrange to send the passport at the

earliest.

Kamlesh
          Bangalore
          Email:kamlesh.[protected]@hotmail.com

Regional Passport Office- Bangalore — Non Receipt of Passport

I have applied for passport in July 2010. My application file number is BN19Z[protected]. DOB :- 11/09/1983.

My police verification has been done on dec 28th 2010.
          i have enquired in SP office, shimoga [ my native ] and they said my file [ after verification ] has been dispatched to regional passport office - Banglore on about Jan 20th [ I am not sure of the dispatch date, but its been confirmed that file has been dispatched when i enquired in the SP office ] .

Its been 8 months i have applied for passport and its been almost 2 months that my police verification is done.
          But still i have not received my passport yet.

Sir ,Its been a long time i am waiting for my passport and I am in very urgent need of it now. I kindly request you to help me out. Plz help me out.

Ravinandan.
          Email :- bj.[protected]@gmail.com

I Just checked the passport status online and its showing passport has been dispatched. Thank you for your help. Thanks a lot.

Ravinandan.

We have applied for passports for my wife via file no. BNGA[protected]Mrs. Asha Sameer Shinde) on March 02, 2010 and via BNGK[protected]Submitted on March 12, 2010) for my son (Rajdan Sameer Shinde). My wife has received her passport (Passport no. J0343733) on 17.04.2010.

While submitting application for my son, we have given reference of my passport no. (i.e. F3913590 DOI 25.06.2005) and wife’s file reference no. (i.e. BNGA[protected]. But for my son, Rajdan, status is still shown as RED.

We have communicated this to RPO Bangalore thru emails on 02.04.2010, 05.04.2010 and 17.04.2010.

But till date, we have not received any email or confirmation from RPO.

As per update on website (http://rpobangalore.gov.in/npassport.asp), the possible date of despatch of passport is 15 working days(approximately) from the date of submission of the application.

But even after one month+, we are not sure about the status of our application.

Request you to help in the matter.

Sameer Shankar Shinde

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
              Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Abhilash Nair and I am filing a complaint on behalf of my uncle, Mr. Velayudhan Anil Kumar. His old passport got expired and hence he had requested for a new one via post. Even the police verification procedure was completely afterwards. This is also noted down when he checked the passport status online. Below are the passport details:

Name: Velayudhan Anil Kumar
              Appln No.: [protected]
              Applied Date: 7/7/09

I request your good office to take the necessary steps to go through the above mentioned application and to expedite the process.

Thanking You,
              Your sincerely,
              Abhilash Nair
              Sub :- Non receipt of passport
              Applicants name :- kalaivani loganathan
              File reference no. W83025709
              Application date :- 07/11/2009
              Applicants date of birth :- 05/10/84

As per the above subject, i get to your information that,
              my application not verified by the police, how many days it takes
              for the police verification, and any process should be done by me
              for the soon verifcation, kindly intimate the fastest way to receive my
              passport sir, to whom should i contact reply for my mail sir,

thanking you,

your's sincerely
              kalaivani loganathan
              DEAR SIR,

FILE NO: Q001186
              APPLICATION DATE: 08/03/2010
              NAME: MANJUNATH NIKHIL MANJU ACHARYA
              DATE OF BIRTH:31/08/2006
              TILL DATE PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED. AS PER THE STATUS OF PASSPORT DISPATCH DATE IS 08/04/2010.

BEST REGARDS,
              MANJUNATH
              Dear Sir.

Till date I have not received my passport nor any letter from your side if any query side.

I would like to inform you that I have shifted from
              Ahmedabad and my police verification has been done in both the states.

Kindly look into the matter and arrange to send the passport at the earliest

Vijayalaxmi Nair
              As my self MUMTAZ BEGUM. i had been applied for passport on 02/June/2010 and my file no is BN[protected]. still i have not received my passport when i check in status it show still it is in police verification but i have submit all my document to them as they ask me on 22/June/2010. till the date i have not received my passport.so i kindly request u to take action on it.
              MUMTAZ BEGUM
              File no:BNGW54016910
              Date of birth:20/10/1991
              Name:NITYANAND V NAIK
              Respected sir/madam,
              i have apply to new pass port on 20/8/2010 and my police enquiry is completed on 28/11/2010, but
              still i have not received my passport. So i request you sir/madam please do the needful i want urgently. i am applied from KARWAR KARNATAKA.

Hello Sir,

My name is Abdul Basheer. I had applied for a passport on 13th July 2009; file number is BNGC00591109

It's been almost 2 weeks since I see the "Your Police Verification report has been received by us, and your file is in line for further processing.” message in the passport status; but I have not yet received my passport.

I want my passport urgently. Please help! Can you let me know who has to be contacted for knowing the status.

Abdul Basheer,
                Passport Not Received

Regional Passport office, Bangalore — pcc not received

Dear Sir/Madam

I applied for Police clearance certificate on 06/10/08 at bangalore office, My file number is BNGH01730008 and key number is [protected]
                Still iam not received the PCC and in status of application shows police verification has been received and your file is under process, but from the past 15days it is showing like that only.

SDV NARAYANA
                I applied for Police clearance certificate on 06/11/08 at Gokak Office Dist.Belgaum, Karnataka. My file number is BNGW59028108.
                In status of application shows police verification has not been received from your Gokak Office and your file is under process, but from the past 15days it is showing like that only.
                When I enquired at Gokak Police Station Office they informed me that they have already sent PCC to your good office through Registered Post.

A G Eksambi
                Hello Sir,

My name is SUHAS MAHISHI. I had applied for a passport on 10th of January, 2009; file number is B07004409.

It's been almost 2 weeks since I see the "Your Police Verification report has been received by us, and your file is in line for further processing. " message in the passport status; but I have not yet received my passport.

I am a student, I have been selected by my college to attend a science conference in Hong Kong on the 8th of March, 2009.

I need my passport urgently. Please help! Can you let me know who has to be contacted for knowing the status.

Suhas
                Ref: BNGZ12009508
                passport not received

Subject: Requisition to despatch the passport – reg

It is for your kind information that I have received a letter (dated 20 March 2009) on[protected] from passport office, Bangalore mentioning about my passport which was not despatched to my residence address and returned to the pass port office, Bangalore. I would like to mention here that nobody was there in the residence for a week and during that period, I believe that my passport has not delivered to my address and returned to the passport office, Bangalore. I will send the self addressed envelop (Rs. 15/- stamped) to the passport office at the earliest. Therefore, I request you to kindly despatch my passport to the following address. The details of my passport are as follows,

Name: LAXMI MAHESH

File ref: BNGE02041608

Policy Ref No: 441/09

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thanking you and with best regards,

LAXMI MAHESH

C/o R. S. Anuwar

H. No. 1-1-123,

Near Railway Station,

Chittapur – 585211

Dist: Gulbarga, Karnataka
                sir this is prabhaker i was for passport 4 month back and my police enquiry also complited but till i not got my passport please give me reply
                Name: SHAMEEMBANU G RAJANNAVAR

File ref: W29017509

Hello Sir,

My name is shameembanu g rajannavar. I had applied for passport on 10th of february 2009, file number is W29017509.

I did not receive my passport yet.When i checked my passport status, there you have mentioned that i have not replied to your letter. But i did not get any letter from passport office. So please i request to provide my passport soon, as i am a student i need it urgently.
                Thanking you sir.
                Subject: Requisition to despatch the passport – reg

i wasapplied for passport on 01 may 2009. i did not got passport till now. i may pl send passport at the earlist
                thanking you
                s.ayyalusamy
                29jun2009.
                hello sir
                my sister passport not send
                her file reference no ;bnow21075309
                thanking you
                yours
                ayubkhan
                shimoga
                karnataka
                Passport Not Received
                Hello Sir,

My name is Michael christopher. I had applied for a passport on 06th June 2009; file number is Z60039209

I have been offered a job in UAE .So i have to submit my passport as soon as possible for the futher process regarding my job. I want to get my passport in tatkal what should i do ..please help me out

Michael
                respected sir,
                my name is tarique anjum and i applied for passport in year 2007. my file nos is bngw84025807. it is going year 2009, still i have not got.
                my police verification done twisely.
                i do not know what problem actually with you. during the police verifacation some one told me that what address i have filled is wrong but what i got in acknowledgement provided by you on the form filling day is absolutely correct.
                if form is lost by you plz, tell me. why you are giving me trouble for two years.
                tarique anjum
                bngw[protected]
                Dear Sir/Madam

I applied for Police clearance certificate on 27/08/2009 at bangalore office, My file number is BNGA01570609 and key number is [protected]
                Still i have not received the PCC and in status of application shows your police verification report has not been received by us yet. You may like to follow up with the concerned police autorities. I have already followed up with the local police station and they say they have not received any document for verification.

Kindly help me in this regard.
                SUBHASH SURENDRAKUMAR SHARMA
                Hello Helpline,
                This is Anantha Ram N. I have applied for the passport and there are some confusion in the feedback which police had given. I stay at Shimoga, though they have written as Bangalore...So i have given one more application saying i stay at Shimoga. So, i need the passport just becasue i got frustrated from this. So, please let me know my status of passport. My no is -BNGZ[protected]
                Please reply me soon. Waiting for the reply.

Thanks a lot in advance..

Anantha Ram N
                please tell me how to check police clearence certificate status, bangalore

please provide me website
                i have not received my passport due to my comapany training programe.so again i send self addresed register post to passport office koramangal.
                i want to know status of my passport.
                my passport file no BNGL 00673709.
                sangappa khened
                Hospet steels limited staff quartes
                House no D/11
                po: Ginigera
                Dist : koppal
                i have applied for the correction in date of birth on 23/12/09 i have send my passport with correction form my file number is bngw11017309, passport number is h316792 . still there is no reply from office so please kindly arrenge it as soon as possible .
                mohammed abdul faheem
                address h.no.5-99/260/2
                new rahmat nagar colony
                ring road gulbarga 585104
                i have applied for passport and on 10 oct 2009 and i recieved a letter from passport office bangalore stating that to furnish correct present address proof with period of stay. so i had send by speed post the above stated docment on 5th jan 2010.till date i have not recieved any reply or passport. so i kindly request you to take action for my complaint.
                file numbr:BNGW15097009
                ADD:
                v muralidharan
                railway qtrs no MH 24 A attavar mangalore
                ph;[protected]
                Dear sir, I have sent my application on 24.8.09 through speed post to reissue, my old passport no. A4896348 but I have not received my passport. Now what is the status . Kindly, take n/action at the earliest possible.

Thanking you sir.
                Jayanta Roy
                Good Morning
                Sir/Madam

i had Applied for PCC on Dated 09/02/2010 at passport regional office Bangalore, Koramangala And my File # BNGX 00272510 & my Key #[protected], i need my PCC very urgently to attend interview by this month end last week now it's 8th day, but i seen in passport office that PCC will be cleared with in 7 days till now i dint get any information regarding my PCC issue, my humble request is to send my PCC as soon as possible.

please tell me how to check police clearence certificate status, bangalore

please provide me website

Kindly help me in this regard.

Gopi
                Hi Sir/Mam,
                I have applied for PCC on 05-Feb-2010. I have not got the police verification till now. Please guide me what I can do in this regard? Will RTI help me in this?

Thanks and regards,
                Deepak
                Dear Sir.
                I ahve to apply for the PCC in Kormangala Branch.I have all the document.Except the change of address in my Passport.Earlier i was staying in Rented house in kormangala, i have my passport in that address.Now i have my own home in a diffrent location of Bangalore.I am little worried about the PCC.So can anyone ADVICE me, what exactly i have to do.
                Regards.
                Uvaraj.r
                I have applied for a PCC on 9th March 2010.(bangalore koramangala passport office) My police verification was done on 19th March 2010. The status in the site says "PV report is received and your file is inline for further processing". But I did not receive the PCC and the passport till date (1st april 2010). Can you please guide, if we should go and collect the PCC and passport ourselves OR will they intimate us when to collect through phone/mail OR should we check the online status to change to something else OR Will they courier the PCC and passport automatically when it is ready. Please suggest what is the normal time it will take to receive the PCC along with the passport, from when the online status changes to "PV report received" ?
                my passport not come

regional passport office bangalore — passport

RPO BANGALORE Complaints - p.c.c not recived
                View all RPO BANGALORE complaints
                RPO BANGALORE
                Posted:[protected] by bharath Kundapura Send email

p.c.c not recived
                sir
                i have aplied for p.c.c and my submission date is 18/01/2010.and my police verification report sent on116/02/10. but still my passport aplication status shows your police verification report recived..kimdly look after the matter .
                MY APLICATION NO-BNGW33001710 SUBMISSION DATE-18/01/2010 AND MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 08/10/1987. THANKS bharath reply soon...
                Dear Sir/Madam

I applied for Police clearance certificate on 07/04/10 at bangalore office, My file number is BNGX00844810 and key number is [protected]

RAZIQ UZ ZAMAN
                Dear Sir/Madam

I applied for Police clearance certificate on 13/04/10 at bangalore office, My file number is BNGB13029710 they said me that i will receive it in 7 days its been 11 days i have not received it my visa has arrived i have to submit it in 3 days desperate for help

Please help me

Mohammed Alamgir
                Hi All,

i am facing similar kind of issue .

Have Applied for PCC in koramangala office not yet received .

could any one tell me what is the next process to make it faster, please let me know the
                website where i can check pcc status .

Girish
                [protected]@gmail.com
                from:-jayashreesiva

subject requisition for the allotment of passport

respected sir i have submitted the application on march 10 2010 and since may 10th onwards my status is showing your police verification has been completed and your file is in line with further processing my file number is z63084410 year 2010 date of birth 18/12/1989 applicant name is jayashreesiva so i am in dilemma whether my passport is about to be dispatched or is it still in processing what is the matter or please atleast update my passport status so that i can assure that it will be received soon as i have got a job in abroad and i have already received the work order as well as my husband is in abroad and he waiting for my arrival along with the work order so please do the needful and get my passport as soon as possible
                I had applied my passport application vide my application no A00663010 dated 22/03/2010 and my Date of Birth is 09/04/63. Till date I have not received the passport. I had written several times but not getting any response from your end

Sir, could you kindly look into the matter and inform me why it is pending so long or issue my passport at the earliest.

e mail: vjya.[protected]@rediffmail.com
                My name is Mohammed Imtiaz. i had recived messege from passport office banglore that it has been dispatched on 29/3/2010 and my pass port H9940198 though sppeed post. tracking number is EK2000010IN.
                but still as on date (30/6/2010) i have not recived any pass port. hence i requiesting you to please send my passport Immediatly.
                and my adress is
                E-mail id [protected]@gmail.com
                thanking you sir

your's faithfully
                (Mohammed Imtiaz)
                My name is SUMAIYA KHANUM MOHAMMED AZEEM. I had applied for a passport on 22nd feb 2010; file number is M003657

It's been almost 5 months since I see the "Your Police Verification report has been received by us, and your file is in line for further processing.” message in the passport status; but I have not yet received my passport.

i applied for passport on 10/05/10 file no. B010941. I have not received the passport as yet. The web site informs that the police verification has been received. The appln. is under further processing.

B Chattaraj

Ayub Khan — Passport applied through Tatkal not received

Since I was holding passport but the ECNR was not done. And Applied passport through Tatkaal service on last week 3rd Aug-10.
                Details for your reference andaction.
                ReceiptNo: BN1F[protected]
                Applicant Name: Ayub Khan
                CSE : PSP7391
                ARN/ FILE NO:[protected]
                TOKEN NO:Q2 103
                Kindly request you to provide the reason whether the passport is dispatched or not.at the earliest.
                Hello Sir,

My name is OMPRAKASH PATIL. file number is BNBW29031110.

It's been almost 8 months since I see the "Your Police Verification report has been received by us, and your file is in line for further processing. " message in the passport status; but I have not yet received my passport.
                After emailing to [protected]@dataone.in, I got the answer :
                Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: [protected]@dataone.in
                Reason: Over quota

Omprakash
                om.[protected]@gmail.com

My name is Shruthi G R .My File no is W120597
                It has been almost 4 months since i had applied for the passport.As my job requires passport very urgently, I kindly request you to issue the same as early as possible.

With regards
                Shruthi G R
                [protected]@yahoo.com
                Hello sir,

My name is swathi.Garapati.I have applied passport in year 2010 may 1st.My file no. is W07056610.I have not received my passport.Police verification is completed.But the status shows the file is closed.kindly request you to issue the same as early as possible.

With regards
                Swathi.G
                [protected]@yahoo.com.

Regional Passport Office — passport not received

I am A.ANVESHREDDY, I applied for passport last 6 months ago ( police verification is completed ) but still i din, t receive my passport PLEASE check it out i request kindly i hope you consider to my problem thank u.

about the complaint let me know the status to this [protected]@gmail.com

reference no; was z750162

thanking you kindly respond
                Hi.

This link may help

passportstatus.nic.in/passmain.php
                Hello Sir,

My name is KANTHARAJ.S.N. I had applied for a passport on FEB, 2011; file number is [protected].

It's been almost 1 Year 3 months since when i applied. I see the message "Your Police Verification report has been received by us, but there is no data found for this file number and date of birth" in the passport status; but I have not yet received my passport.

I am a Employee in Continental, Bangalore. I have been applied from Davanagere-Karnataka Post office and registered Online.

I need my passport urgently. Please help! Can you let me know whom has to be contacted for knowing the status.

KANTHARAJ.S.N
                [Complaint comments] Read comments [Complaint comments]

I had applied for tatkal passport to add spouse name. Its been 2 weeks now i have not received my passport. It says "After we receive your clear police verification report we will dispatch your passport. For tatkal also we need to wait for 20-25days ?
                I need my passport urgently, request you to send my passport immediatly and keep post police verification.

My file number is BN[protected]
                Submitted on : 19th Dec

C
                  Attingal, Kerala
                  I have applied for Indian Passport on 26.05.09. My police verification report has already been received by RPO. On verifying the status in the RPO site, since 25.06.09 the status is being displayed as "You have been allotted a passport number and the file has been line for printing of your passport". My husband's colleagues who have applied much later than me have already received the passport. I do not know why issue of my passport is getting delayed. Please look into the matter and arrange for sorting out the issue. Reply may be sent to my above e-mail address. Thanking you.

R
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    I have applied for re-issue of my Passport on 21st April 2008. File Number is F00290709.

Its been over a month, till now police station of my locality has not received the File for doing verification, however on RPO, Bangalore website it shows as "pending police verification report".

Please help.

Ravi
                    dear sir

we have applied passport last two months back still we didnt recived, enquiry is over and we got number also but still we have not received passport,
                    B N G Z, 54031809
                    B N G Z 54032009
                    we request you to find out whats the matter for delay and kindly send us immediately because our date is very near for haj piligrim, kindly oblige us as early as possible .

I applied for a passport in 2006 in visakhapatnam, but the file got transferred to bangalore as am working over here.

My File number is A41262106

im unable to check the status of my file online, now what should i do, shouuld i apply a fresh passport or can apply with that same file number.
                    pass port not issued so far
                    Respected Sir,

Sub:- Delay of passport. My Ref .No.BNGB09122009,

With the above subject I applied new passport on 2nd June 2009, and the police verification done on 10/06/2009 Ref NoML2785/09, after that from your office your people sent me a letter on 6th July saying to furnish the S S L C Marks Card attested by Notary, the same thing I did on 13th July and send by Professional courier, the same they derived on 14th July 2009, after that I went personally to passport office to cheek my passport stats but they not allow me to meet the passport officer, they told me with in ten days you will received your passport, but I didn’t received, after one week late they sent once again for 2nd police verification on 04/08/2009 Ref No.ML.2785, the same they verified and sent on 05/08/2009, even though I haven’t received my passport, I sent 2 mail about this, but I didn’t received any replay also, so kindly look in this matter as special request and do the needful to me and oblige, I hope I will replay for this letter. My date of birth is 01/01/1966.

Thank,
                    Yours Truly,
                    Mathew Kulakottu Thomas
                    2 minutes ago by Mathew K Thomas [send email]
                    Respected Sir,

Sub:- Delay of passport. My Ref .No.BNGB09122009,

With the above subject I applied new passport on 2nd June 2009, and the police verification done on 10/06/2009 Ref NoML2785/09, after that from your office your people sent me a letter on 6th July saying to furnish the S S L C Marks Card attested by Notary, the same thing I did on 13th July and send by Professional courier, the same they derived on 14th July 2009, after that I went personally to passport office to cheek my passport stats but they not allow me to meet the passport officer, they told me with in ten days you will received your passport, but I didn’t received, after one week late they sent once again for 2nd police verification on 04/08/2009 Ref No.ML.2785, the same they verified and sent on 05/08/2009, even though I haven’t received my passport, I sent 2 mail about this, but I didn’t received any replay also, so kindly look in this matter as special request and do the needful to me and oblige, I hope I will get replay for this letter. My date of birth is 01/01/1966.

Thank,
                    Yours Truly,
                    Mathew Kulakottu Thomas

I have applied the passport 27/06/09, but still not received the passport. Police verification process has been completed in the month of Aug, as we got the information from the police authorities.

Please move the passport process to next level.

Passport application no: B150894

Chandrashekar G.
                    I had applied my passport application vide my application no A00663010 dated 22/03/2010 and my Date of Birth is 09/04/63. Till date I have not received the passport. I would like to inform you that I had written to all your sites but of no avail

email:vjya.[protected]@rediffmail.com

I have applied for my passport dated on 09-Jun-2010 Wed at PSK Bangalore, Laibagh. Police verification is over.when i will receive my passport.
                    Applicant Name : Ramanathan Kollapan Vannimuthu
                    Date of Birth : 17/01/1974
                    File No : BN[protected]
                    Sir, could you Kindly look into the matter and inform me regarding issue of my passport at the earliest.
                    ramanathan KV
                    [protected]@rediffmail.com
                    Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for a renewal of passport on the 18/04/2011. Police Verification is done. As per the status update on the RPO website today is "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to SP Office, District Bangalore. Your passport will be dispatched after Clear Police Verification Report receipt. You would receive an email/sms once the passport is dispatched." The police verification was done last month and they have sent the file to the RPO. Could you please help me regarding this? The company where i work (IBM) needs all its employees to have a passport. Thus it is important for me to have a passport.

File no.: BN[protected]