Reliance smart GSM Prepaid Service

Reliance smart GSM Prepaid Service Complaints & Reviews

mahesh4299
My no. is 9864651915. On 21 Jul 10 I received a message regarding activation of caller tune, which was without my consent or request.When I tried to complain about this to customer care (58200), I was told that system updation was going on and complaint could not be lodged. When I insisted to speak to superior offr, he came on phone and I was told that request had been received from my phone but they could not tell at what time and the concerned department knows it well. On requesting to connect/give a contact number of the concerned department, I was refused for the same and told he cannot beleive that I had not requested for the same. I would like to know whose fault is this and why am I not permitted to talk to the concerned department. Is there any help I will be provided or its the sole authority of the service provider to use its customers as they want? Please help.
Mahesh.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:52:16

Reliance smart GSM Prepaid Service — Reliance Smart GSM Prepaid Service

my mobile no [protected],i am recharged powerplus Rs 125 but it doesnt work,i
complained dt16.02.08,but it will not solve yet.

Smart — incoming call not activated

sir/madam
this is second complaint against mobile no [protected].After recharging of Rs249 on 07/07/2008 mobile in coming service inactive where as out going calls well.

pl rectified this problem as soon as possible.

Reliance Prepaid — connection not activated

I have taken a pre paid connection no.[protected] from the Reliance area manager for gurdaspur & pathankot (punjab) mr. gagan deep singh 15 days before.

But after 4 days the connection get disconnected & after that i call to mr. gagan deep singh & he tells me that the connection will start on next day.

From that day till today 06/10/2008 my connection will not start and mr. gagan deep singh will not pick my phone as i call him many many times.

I wondered that how can the user survive with that type of reputed company which provides this type of poor service & the area manager who dosen't pick his company phones as user has many more options.

Yours sincerely

Rashmeet Aloona
pp no. [protected]
As 24hrs gone to submit my comlaint no action is taken by company against my complaint.

very very poor service.

reliance smart lifetime — about wrong deduction of caller tunes charges

Respected officer

I'm a custmer of your smart gsm service with no. [protected]

Really now i hav got completely fed up your company's working & your customer care service.I had a Caller tunes activated on my no.
in the 3rd or 4th week of november i have deactivated this service from my no. because the song JEE KARDA of SINGH IS KING is replaced by a GHAZAL & i hav received a deact message

after 2-3 days caller tune JEE KARDA is again automatically by ur company & ded. of rs. 5 occurs. when contacted wid ur cust. care they said.. ye gaana apkee profile mein sabse jyaada play hua tha so "BY DEFAULT"activate kar diya gya
after that i hav deact. it again & got a deact message..then after 5-6 days ur corporate tune got activated again on my no.again wid ded. of rs 5.. i deactivate it again & called cust. care... they said ''''there is some technical problem.. and ur money will be refunded in 48 hrs... but no reversal given to me...again after 4-5 days ur CALLER TUNE again gets activated... this cycle of balance dedction is repeated again & again ... and i hav not received any satisfying answer frm anyone ...ur executive always said ::: u will be called by our tech. back office team>>>>

ihave talked to

MR. ARYAVIR, , , , MR> VIKASS 2-3 times of shimla h.o. but in vein... 0n 2nd dec. i talked to ur cst. ex. MR.GAUTAM.. he use to talk with me very rudely When i said >> i want to talk to ur senior>> he saidaapki senior se baat nahi karwaa sakta... aapke paise 28 nov. 4 bajkar ... min pr aapko mil gaye hain ... when i said.. that i hav not got any money & repeated to talk to senior he said >>> 1 baar kaha k senior se baat nahi karwa sakta...

so at last u are d only hope of mine... hope u will look into the matter and help to refund my money

smart pre paid — For closing (Inactivate) my Sim cum Set

Dear Sir/Mad'm,
I am a Reliance Smart user I have lost my Set in Bhagalpur (Bihar) on dt. 10.12.08 in day time though i dialled with my relatives Rim No. and there is a ring in my smart no. [protected] which has lost at about 1 p.m. on same day. Can U track on the basis of the above mentioned information. Further please let me know is there any method of tracking or if not Finally, please close the no. for security.
Thanking u
Amit Kr.
for Subodh Kr.

Reliance Hello — Did not service

I took a reliance hello postpaid connection from R J infocomm, indore.i pay by a cheque worth rs 1650 at[protected], my cheque cleared but i did not get connection and also the instrument till today[protected].what should i do.
I have been using the no.[protected]& i'd like to bring to your notice that i am completly dissatisfied with your services.I've been facing problem in message sending service.
The messages aren't being delivered & if by chance it gets delivered then the recepient keeps getting the same message after every 5 minutes.
I'm neither receiving nor i'm able to send a message & my balance gets reduced by itself
Also, smart tone gets activated by itself even when i haven't subscribed for it.My balance has also been deducted for the same.
Even when i call the customer care executives i get extremely poor response particularly from Ms.Neha, Ms.Sneha, Mr.Sahil, Mr.Naman, Ms.Anjali
They don't transfer my call to senior officials & are not providing me with your email id for registering my complaint.
The people at service centre herein (Shimla-Kasumpti/Khalini) even don't help us out in solving our problem.
I look forward to receiving a response from your end.
My alternate no.is [protected].
Please send me a positive response on my email id :
[protected]@rediffmail.com
otherwise i'll be forced to seek help from the consumer forum as this is a serious case of customer harrassment.
Hope you understand & help sorting out my problem as soon as possible.

Smart Prepaid GSM Connection — Negative Balance in Account

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am one of your service user last 1 year. My Cell No. is [protected]. Last week I had Rs. 3 (Rupees Three only) balance in my Smart GSM prepaid card. But the very next day it has been incressed Rs.
(-) 27.00 (Twenty Seven Only) and after day It incresed Rs.( -) 57.00 (Rupees Fifty Seven Only). Now it is showing Rs.(-) 200.00 (Two Hundred only).

Please do the needful otherwise I have to leave the connection.

With Regards

Sudip Chakraborty

Reliance Prepaid — i will could not send sms

i vikash agarwal (mobile no.[protected]) could not send sms from my mobile from 1st feb 2009. i will complian in customer care also but till date my problem cannt solve by ur company
I recharged with Rs490 for free RIM to RIM STD 1500mts on 20th January 2009.
actually its 30 days validity. but it got expired on 11th Februay. i raised complants 4 times
when you reach customer care they say only one thing " sorry, previous complaint closed with wrong information given by them (customer care). we will raise new query this time perfectly"

I was so disgusted with this customer care service45

Reliance GSM — Activating the caller tune

R/Sir,
I have a reliance gsm connection. I want to know that how to activate the callertune.

Reliance Service Provider — Charging for caller tune without choosing it.

I am a holding a reliance india mobile GSM phone vide no. [protected] where a charge is being deducted on 1st of March of Rs. 5 which I have complaint several times that my caller tune was deactivated in the month of January and without activating from my end it was again attached with my phone and the above deduction was made. I want my money back or I want a proof this was activated by me
i want to know how to activate caller tune on my reliance gsm number.
And is the cost to sent for that.

Reliance GSM (Smart) — Activation of Services without Information & Charged for this Unexpectedly

I am using Reliance GSM Services on my phone.I am surprised when I get a message of DEACTIVATION OF JOKES SERVICES whether I doesn't get a message for the activation of this service.And I am also charged Rs.30/- for this.
When I contact Customer care for this, their answer is not satisfactory to me.Lastly I surrendered & willing to the charged amount as per the condition of having jokes daily for a month till tha activation.
But I am not getting any message from the SMART till now i.e.FOR THE SERVICE ACTIVATED BY ME ACCORDING TO THEM.
IT IS ALSO A PROBLEM OF MANY SMART USERS, I heared till now.
DETAILS : RECIEVED UNSUBSCRIPTION MESSAGE FOR THE JOKES SERVICES FROM THE NO.51234 ON 29/05/08 AT 12.49 PM.
REGARDS
R.K.MISHRA

Reliance — DONT WANT HELLTUNE

DEAR MAM, SIR

IN MY MOBILE NO.[protected]. HELLTUNES STARTING ON SO I WANT SUBCRIPTION IT. BECAUSE IN MY MOBILE WHEN I RECHARGE BALANCE ITS FINISH QUICKLY. SO I WANT NOT HELLTUNE IN MY MOBILE.PLZ DO IT URGENT

Smart GSM Prepaid — service unsubscribe

i am using reliance smart gsm near about 4 to 5 monthes. But your costmer service is very bad. they are no responce my number. When i dial *333 than busy busy busy...
Please solve my some proble as below.

? Why does you self activate schemes. My phone in activate secheem is MOVEE MASHALA PACK.
When i dial no. 53030863 than your answer, This service (movee mashala pack) is not activate in
your number. When this service is not activated my number than you how can cutting my balance.
Please check it return my balance.
? What isYour other coustmer care No. left (*333 and[protected].
? I want use reliance internet pack on my number [protected]. Please tell me your terms and
condition. And How to use.

Amit Kr. Vaishla (Mob- [protected])
North Rampuri, Near Bargadh Tree
Muzaffarnagar U.P.

Reliance Prepaid Connection — Automatic activation of hello tune

My mobile no. is [protected]. My reliance prepaid sim doesn't have hello tune set.
On 14th June 09, the hello tune was automatically activated by Reliance. I did not set the hello tune from my side. Rs. 45/- was deduced instantly and Re 1/- is been deducted per day there on and still continuing.
Customer care person says hello tune is been set by you not from our side. And money will not be refunded. Why would I call customer care for complaining if I would have set hello tune myself?????
If this is the Reliance treats their customer, no robbers are required.
This is absolute non-sense and irritating to be a reliance consumer.
What do i do now.
I think I will never recharge and give a chance to these robbers to steal my money.
Correction: My mobile no. is [protected]

Reliance GSM — illigal callur tune activate

on my mobile no. [protected]
there is caller tune activated by you without my permission & reduce the charges from my account,
i was continually trying to deactivate that service by sending sms to 51234 & calling on customer care no. *333
every time i called on customer care they replying me 2 points
1- our server is down please call again after some time &
2- your CT service will be deactivate & amount will be reverse to your account
now today they told me that your CT service will be deactivate but charges will not be reverse
why you are cheating with me
not giving me satisfied answer?
p;ease reply me as soon as possible
hell tune service has activated automatically.deactivate this and refund balance which have charged wrongly

smart prepaid service — hello tunes

i am a smart gsm service user having my mobile sim card no. [protected].caller tune on my number is automatically activated and after my request by sms till now it has not been deactivate.my balance is draining everyday. please help.

smart gsm mobile — to start sim in roming

sir no is [protected] & now i am in vishakhapatanam but my sim is rejected not working here so please help me to start the phone in romiong also

Reliance India Mobile — collers tune activation without my concent reg.

Dear Sir
It is the second time that the company activated collier's tune on my numaber as well my fathers mobile and deduct Rs.30/- from each without our consent. I made a complain for both to the customer care last week and they assured me that the error would be short out within 48 hours with refund my money.But while today i contact them they said the process is going on.
Sir kindly take some necessary action for which no other will be cheated from now.

Yours truly

Arun Kumar
New water Tank Behind Secretariat
Nepal House,Doranda
My Mobile-[protected]
Fathers No. : [protected]

email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Reliance GSM Prepaid — No Activation

I have a gsm no.when i dail any no it says contact customer care no.When I call Customer Care no,they say there will be a app in the menu but i dont have the app

Reliance Smart GSM Services — Fraud reliance smart GSM service

For last 4 years I am using reliance smart GSM services, no -[protected], west bengal circle. For last few months I am facing many problems. Many telemarketing phone calls come to me, It is causing lot of discomfort to me. For last few months I am receiving news allert from 56677. I do not want any such message from 56677, which is again disturbing me. 2 days back I saw that suddenly my account balance was reduced by Rs 40. I do not know why? Though I have not activated any services.

Now an important funny thing is that, I am unable to contact the customer care no in my area ( at [protected]or 58200). Most of the time the call fails. If somehow I get connection and opt for speaking with customer care executive, no one attend the call. So I am in a very difficult situation and if it continues I may have to discontinue with my present no. Thus I am requesting reliance smart GSM service provider to help me in following points immediately

1. Stop any message or call from telemarketing to my number
2. Stop news allert from 56677
3. Inform me why balance was reduced by Rs 40/- and refund the same.

Hope a positive response.

Palash Kumar Maji
Durgapur-713213
West Bengal
M- [protected]

Smart GSM — Unauthorised activation of Reliance MY tunes service

Today I have received SMS from the Company that they have renewed subcription to CRBT SERVICE at Rs.30.00 for a period of 30 dasys.In this connection it is added for favour of kind information that I had not requested the Co. to activate the service.The co. has also reduced Rs.30.00 from my balance illigally.They have also reduced Rs.10.00 from my balance towards downloading charges without my permission.3 months before they had also reduced my balance by Rs. 30.00.Kindly take appropriate action against the defaulter and advise them to return Rs. 70.00 deducted illigally from m balance.

Reliance GSM Prepaid — Non Intemation of Activation of services

I m using reliance prepaid GSM services in Chandigarh.One day My RS 15 deducted without any intamation.After that call in customer care helpline no. *333.Agent said u have activated Chandni Raatein Pack .I tols hiom not activated by my self but he wa snot ready to listen any thing after that i told him without intemation how service activated not received any msg of activation of service .He said no msg come on the activation of service.Then after two days later same service i subscribe immediately i received cactivation of service.Msg was ur service pack has been activated now .so i was wrongly charged in previous .Now i received msg how?

Reliance GSM phone service — Cheating of Reliance phone service

On 13th October I got a SMS from reliance service that said "Now you can listen to more than 50000 songs in your local language. call tall free number 564642". After that I called this number there I was instructed to choose my language, I chose Hindi, After that it said thank you for subscribing to mera wala gana. You can enjoy songs in your selected language for first 30 minute after that you will charged 30 rupees per month, for your favorite songs press 2 for help press 3 and for unsubscribing press 4. I immediately presses 4 and cut the call. Later on when I checked my balance 30 rupees had been deducted from my account. I even called customer care but no avail.

How can reliance service automatically subscribe me to any service without notifying and asking me. When I made that call then it didn't say that by just selecting language option you will be subscribed to this service and will be charged for the same. Also why should I pay for something which I don't want to use. Even if the subscription happened without my response or notification then also why should I pay for 1 month when I have not even used it for one day. At max they should have charged for one day.

I request consumer forum to look into this matter and take action against reliance service so that in future they will not cheat somebody. I have recording of that call on my mobile.

Chandan Kumar
Software Engineer,
Authoria Software Development Pvt Ltd, 4/1, Swan Ganz, Domlur, Inner Ring Road, Bangalore - 560 071
Phone No.: [protected]

Reliance Smart GSM Mobile — Activation without my request & deducted the amount.

my mobile no. is [protected]. Today 29 Oct 2009 timed 13.45 I got msg from RP[protected] that "dear subscriber,Your subsscription to RMS service have been renewe on 2009/11/29 for Rs.30 for 30 days.".And 30 Rs was deducted from my balance.when I contacted custemer care[protected]) about this what it is. they replried,it is mobile music service from reliance and call are made from company to me to ask to activate this service at 9 am.I told them that I did not requested for this service and no any call resived from company and I wanted to Rs30 back to my balance. But they did not give refund to me.
It is not metter of just Rs.30.It is cheating to custemers from company.Please proceed to right of justice that in feature no one can cheated by thisway.

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj Raje

Reliance Prepaid — Without prior consent charging for Caller Tunes

I am Relaince Prepaid mobile user, While applying for Pre paid sim, I put tick for No marketing call option, even though I am receiving the calls, for first 2-3 month there was no such calls but after that continueously receiving marketing and promotional calls, whether travelling in local train on gate with the help of door support, whether crossing the road etc. However I have made requested for DND (Do not distrub)services it was ensured that with in 45 days it will be activated.

Also there was so many time with out prior consent charged for caller tune. Is any suggestion pls advise me

With regards

Vineet Jhawar
DEAR Sir,
i have relaince prepaid mobile no. [protected], located ahmedabad, gujarat. i have complaind someny time to relaince web store that some caller tune, educaion pack, dev pack which i never activated in my mobile that charges are deducted from my account. when i compalint about this to web store, they told me make a call to customer care no. as u know customer care no is very lenthy procedure and phone is disconnected within 2-3 min before talking with the representtive.
so help me out for this trouble

Reliance GSM Service — Unauthorised SMS from customer care

My mobile no. [protected] is registered for do not disturb facility, still everyday I receive many SMS about various schemes and offers. I have complained to Reliance Customer Care about the same, to which they replied that my complain shall be sorted out within 48 hours but to no avail.
My mobile no. [protected] is registered for do not disturb facility, still everyday I receive many SMS & CALL about various schemes and offers. I have complained to Reliance Customer Care about the same, to which they replied that my complain shall be sorted out within 48 hours but to no avail.

Smart GSM Prepaid — Money Debited

Ph no.[protected].On 25.10.09 amt was debited. I informed Rel Customer Care.They did not refund the mat on grounds of that it was activated by me.I requested them to de activate it. Again on 14.11.09 same amt was debited.i.e. Rs.30/- each time .total Rs.60.On trying Customer Care About 10times I got a connection & the Customer Care did not take a complain .
My mobile nomber not active
Nomber is [protected]
so kindly attend my problem

smart pre paid — balance deducting w/o service

dear Sir, i Am reliance smart pre padi user and my phone no. is [protected], today from my balance deduction of Rs. 30/-- was made to smart service code no. 1142, i never applied for such services from service provider, and automatically it is deducted from my balance toady also i got the message that for unsubscribe i have to dial 56300863 or sms to unsub 1142 to 155223, this is a very much disappointing attitude of the reliance, and the service provider should immediately credit in my account.
it's really a cheating with its customer by reliance, may the chairman of the company know about this cheating ,
regards
my name is manish bhatt iam the customer to the reliance communications my mobile no is [protected] in amount of rs 30 is being deducted under caller tunes is and the matter was brought to your customer care center on number of times not to deduct the amount in caller tunes as i am not interested i have send several sms to gujrat customer care center but they are not properly responding and they also discunect my phone .I am vexed with the reluctant attitude of your customer care center a line and reply will be highly appreciated with proper reply is received.
so i wants my belence of rs. 30/- back and also i wants active do not distrub as soon as possible

thanks
PL SEND ME REPLY ON MY EMAIL ID - [protected]@yahoo.com

MANISH BHATT
MO. NO. [protected]
e-mail - [protected]@yahoo.com

RIM Prepaid Service1 — Unable to Unsubscribe Jokes Pack

I am subscriber of RIM CDMA prepaid service. I'm unable to unsubscribe Jokes pack. Whenever I send the unsubscribe code, I get an error message. Whenever I contact customer service, they say there is a technical issue so that we cannot unsubscribe you. In the meantime, I have been wrongfully charged INR 30 twice. Please help me to resolve my problem.

Reliance GSM — without permission caller tune start and charges deduction after complaints

Plz help me what i can do to protect my self from cheating of this service provider and get back my money from service provider.

i am continuly complained since Nov.2009 to customer care of reliance about money deduction from Account for the service which i was not subscribed [ caller tune, CRBT ] they are automatecly start and send me sms for renewal date was 3 dec.2009 , i[censored] dont want , sms on 155223 with "unsub". i did the same on 2 Dec.2009 and i have delivery report for same.{ for the service which was not subscribed by me in past for protecting my self from any problem } but on 3 Dec Eve they are againe deduct money from my account and that time i my balance was remain below the Rs 1.50. so it was painful to me and due to emergency i was againe recharged my number and againe contect to customer care center and according to CC executive he forward my complaint. Than i was approched to web world at Bhopal {MP} my Ref no.[protected] , SR[protected] and stop ther callertune ,CRBT service but deducted amount was not return.
Hight of the service and cheating is happend when i received sms on 3 JAN 2010 they are againe deducted money from my account and done the renewal of CRBT. Its Clear Cheating With customer,
Than i again approched to WEb World , New Market , Bhopal {MP} but they are againe help less and they only forwarded my complaind to whom ITS Gods Know ?
I have all the sms and reply from custemer care unit of Reliance.

THey are continuly cheating me from last 3-4 month and may be other customers also deducted amount is not big so attention on balance is not going up to big change or balance nil so they are continuly doing same with all custmer , may be .

any one can Help me and other custmor to get back money and protect from this type of cheating by big and reknown service prviders

My Cell No. [protected]

Pankaj Kumar
Gujrat

smart(reliance gsm prepaid) — connection not activated

I purchased smart(reliance gsm) prepaid simcard on 9 march 2010 from ayush communication,indore(m.p).My smart number is [protected] and sim number is[protected]. I have submitted all of the needfull documents with my photograph and they have activated my connection.On 18 march 2010 I come to mumbai(maharashtra) for holidays but on 23 march 2010 company did barred my outgoing and incoming calls without notifying me.I talked on customer care they said me this is not reliance number and I took the nodal officer phone number of both maharashtra and m.p.I did call so many times to the nodao officer but they didn’t picked my call.Than , I contact to the retailer to whom I purchased my connection.he was saying I forwarded your all of the document to the company and its companies problem that they are not taking action,Again I submitted my all of the needfull documents to Relaince web world in Neerul.mumbai,maharashtra inspite of this my connection didn’t activated.I talked so many times to customer carebut not get any response.Before coming to maharashtra I activated sms pack and free calls pack so that I can get benefit of this.Not only talk about benefit even I can’t able to contact anyone.

So,I request you to please take serious action with them so that no other one can face this problem like me.

THANKS & REGARDS

VIBHOR JAIN

INDORE(M.P)

Reliance GSM Service — regarding starting caller tune service and deducting amount

every month they activate caller tune service from their own by default to complete their monthly target and deduct Rs 30. they do this to evry Gsm prepaid customer. And after complaining to the customer care executive, they say sorry and refund the amount.
I would like to raise a complaint in this forum, Reliance has sent a message on 08/06/2010 10.25 PM saying that Caller tune has been activated at Rs.10 for downloading and Rs 30/30 days.

They sent a no to unsubscribe it.I unsubscribed the one for which i have not even subscribed.But Rs.40 has been deducted from my prepaid account balance.Even after unsubscribing it has not been credited.

I called customer care in *333 for more than 100 times.But none picked up and answered the call.It was busyand then call got cut.
I dont know how to contact them and get the amount back.

Reliance should not do such third rated cheat marketing policy for making money.

It will lose their customers for setting caller tune in default to complete their monthly target.Really a very worst customer service i have ever seen.

Reliance GSM — Activation of Caller Tunes

This is to inform that my conection got activated with caller tunes by service provider without my knowledge, and approx Rs. 30 as caller tune charge is also deducted from my balance.
So, i request you to solve this problem as soon as possible and also refund the aforesaid amount.
GaumKc
Nobady give perfect answeres in customer care.

smart gsm mobile — hello tunes activated without my approval

my mobile no. [protected]
the service provider activated hello tune service with out my approval and deducted 40rs from my account and their custmer care no. is busy every time. i had call 100 times

i request u to kindly stop the service and revert my money back

i will change my sim i dont want to be with this type of service providers
The Reliance Prepaid Phone services are fraud and Cheating service. They will show the call rates Which actually does not exist and they will deduct amount from your account not as per your plan. Also they will activate caller tunes pack or Apna radio services type of pack automatically without your consent and Deduct the amount from your balance, even when it will cause negative balance in your account. The reliance custemor care number given will not work as they will not pick-up your phone even after 10-20 mins.
I will not suggest any one to take Reliance services whether it is prepaid /or postpaid. i suggest people to use the phones and make negative balnce and then throw the SIm.

A grieved reliance phone user
Nilesh
I been charged for voice chat twice without permision
I call the customer care . The make me wait for 20 minutes and advise me to call back after 30 minutes as "System is slow". I think this is the deliberate strategy. I have not had any responses other than this from Reliance.

Smart GSM Prepaid — activated unwanted service

dear sir,
I have a connection of Reliance GSM Smart Prepaid sim (No.[protected]) since 3-4 year's.the Company would activated the unwanted plan Jokes, Cricket, etc. without my permission And deduct my balance.Month of October three times cut my money 30-30 rupees each time. while i didn't activated any plan. plz help me...
thanking you...
SATISH VERMA
hello sir,
i am rahul choudhary and my mobile no. is [protected].
My 30 rs balance got deducted from my main balance account by reliance company,
without any activation from my side.Please give my balance back.its fifth time that my balance got deducted.
so it was very iritating for me to be the customer of reliance group.
either you give my balance back or i change my service provider.
thank you.

Idea Prepaid GSM — Deduction of charges for the service which was not subscribed or requested

Sir
my Rs160/- has been deducted for the Daily rental Plan of Internet for 8 days(20*8=160) since 24 Nov 2010 and i have dropped a complaint for that to the toll free no-12345 and customer care executive said that the amount will refund with in 5 days but till now nothing happened n they even stopped picking my phone to 12345(cust care no.)

Kindly rectify the problem as soon as possible else i will knock the doors of Consumer Court.

my contact no is [protected].
Anshul Jain
Gurgaon

reliance gsm assam — messaging service

dear sir

i am a reliance gsm customer .since last week i have been facing problems with the messaging service of reliance .i have not been receiving messages from a particular airtel gsm no with a haryana registration.despite of the repeated complaints to reliance customer care my problem is still unsolved. my reliance no is[protected]and the no from which i am not able to receive messages is [protected] its an airtel haryana no.i would further request you to kindly look into the matter.

regards
abhishek
Sub:-Complaint regarding deduction of balance from my mob.no. [protected].

Sir/Madam,

It is very shamefull for the company that after some days balance is deducted from my account.No information/sms was received by me for this deduction.For that i've to call customer care which was almost busy every time.on dated 31 Dec such incident happened and 10 rs. was deducted.I faced so much problem because i couldn't wish for Happy New Year.Although the company refund my that balance but after three days such incident occured on dated 03 Jan 2011.Rs.30 was deducted from my account balance and when i concern the customer care, first of all it is not connected and after that executive told me that i've activated a cricket pack which i didn't activated.I had not made any request for activation of such pack.When i told him all this he refused to refund my balance.when i request him to transfer my call to their senior, he transfered my call but senior did not receive my call about 6-7 minutes and after that my call is disconnected.Why reliance is cheatinh its customers by activating such services?I am your senior customer.you are requested to refund my balance and take necessary action against such executives for better business of Reliance.

Idea — deducting charges for services not subscribed

I have taken prepaid services under tel no [protected]. However the company has started debiting my account without my subscibing tio any of the services . I spoke to Mr Mahadev at customer care but he simply refused to reverse the amounts debited from my balances & on asking him to stop all calls from the company , he showed his inability to do the same immediately & said it will take at least 45 days. I need immediate help to stop this kind of harrassment as well as refund of amounts debited.

Reliance prepaid mobile service — Without my consent company activate various services

Without my consent company activate various serviecs and deduct amount for the same. it is very difficult to notice such deduction till your balance goes very low.
if you complain then they hold customer resposible. these people use various tricks to fool the customer. one is...
You will get the sms saying that free service(astrology,jokes ect) is activated on your mobile for free for 1 month if you don't want send reply to this sms. normally such sms are ignored by the customer. after one month they start charging you and will send the sms that if you don't want this service that unsuscibe it.
Please share your idea how these mobile company fool their customer and make other alert.

Reliance smart GSM Prepaid Service — dnd

I am using reliance gsm prepaid service. My balance has deducted two times morethan 30 Rs without any information. I have not activated any other type value added services. I was complaint when first time my balance was deducted. thanks BIPLAB BANDYOPADHYAY MY NUMBER [protected]

Reliance GSM — Unnecessary activation of services without any consent

Hi ,

My Name is Hitesh. My reliance GSM no. is [protected]. I recharged my phone with a 200 Rs recharge and within a week the balance got reduced to Re.1 without much of calls from my side. When I lodged a complain in reliance customer care, I got a response saying my phone has 5 unknown services activated which I was unaware of without my consent. Last time there was a deduction of Rs. 30 from my balance as a caller tune got activated without my consent. Please help as I would find it difficult to change my number otherwise feel like throwing this service off to switch on to some new honest service provider.

Hitesh.
Reliance Prepaid is indeed fraud and a pathetic service provider.

Recently I bought a prepaid number from reliance. Just few days after activation I started getting promotional calls. The calls are so frequent that sometimes they even bug me while I am asleep at night. I registered online for DND but the calls kept coming. Frustrated I used the "Add to reject list" feature in my low cost phone(A very special Thank you to the phone maker for this feature) to disable the calls to some extent. But to my grief, the calls started coming from different numbers.

Next, I got a message from reliance saying that SMS jokes service is activated and Rs 20 has been deducted from my account(containing the code to unsubscribe as well) :( . I immediately unsubscribed from the service sending the the unsubscribe code.
Yesterday, I again saw Rs 30 getting deducted from my account for no reason. I called customer care to get the info. The person on the other end told me that I have activated the "NEWS" update service by sending a coded SMS. I have no idea to which SMS the person was talking about.

I am working for IT in Bangalore for the last 5 years and I do know how to operate a phone or in this case at least send an SMS. I use a good high end multimedia touch phone with browser capability as my primary phone. I have a fast broadband at home. Why do I need to activate news and jokes service in my secondary and low cost phone. I am really very frustrated and I have decided to switch from reliance.
I strongly suggest people NOT to use reliance service.

Reliance GSM — Services activated with out request and Amount deducted

I am using Reliance GSM Pre-Paid number [protected] from the month of october 2010. In the month of February 2011 an amount of Rupees Fourty was deducted from my account. On talking to the customer care number 198, I came to know that some caller tune services are being activated on my phone and for that monthly rental+ downloading charges are deducted. I requested them to cancel this and to credit back the amount which was deducted. The customer care informed me that it is not possible. I told them that without my knowledge this is being done, then they retaliated that all those requests are from my side. I am ready to present my phone in front of anybody to prove the thing. I request a formal enquiry may be done to reveal the truth and for getting my fourty rupees back to my account. This is the second time this type o[censored]ncivic behaviour I am facing from Reliance in Delhi.

G Krishna Kumar
I have received SMS from the Company that they have renewed subcription to CRBT SERVICE at Rs.30.00 for a period of 30 dasys.In this connection it is added for favour of kind information that I had not requested the Co. to activate the service.The co. has also reduced Rs.30.00 from my balance illigally.They have also reduced Rs.10.00 from my balance towards downloading charges without my permission.3 months before they had also reduced my balance by Rs. 30.00.Kindly take appropriate action against the defaulter and advise them to return Rs. 70.00 deducted illigally from m balance my mobail no.78799816 brajesh dixit narshingpur

Reliance GSM — caller tune activated without permission

i m salil . my reliance gsm number is [protected].
by default caller tune is activated without my permission ....
and rs 30 deducted..

Smart — Activation of caller tune

Mob No: [protected],
Caller tune has been activated and ballance deducted from main ballance without any intimation.
Deactivate the caller tune and refund the same for the above mentioned cell no, immediately.

Smart — forced hello tune

First of all they activate hello tune on my number {without my request}.
Then they don't provide any service like costumer care { I tried more 100 time but no response}
And also no response on my unsubscrition message.

They are still deducting more than 30 rupees per month from my useful balance.

My number is [protected]

and email id is mr.[protected]@gmail.com

Reliance GSM — Unauthorised Activation of services and there by false charges been deducted from the pre-paid balance

Every time I recharge my Reliance GSM sim, some unauthorised charges and activation of services is done therby zeroing the balance. Instead of registering the complain on the customer care the banlance is not refunded and they say that you have sent an sms to activate this service when no sms was sent. I have decided to switch to other provider but was just wondering that from lakhs of customers if they are deducting money for no reason like me (26 + 6 = 30), Reliance is making crores or rupees by such fraudulant activities already. Some one should stop this.
Reliance GSM has poor service, they cheat cuistomers by deducting balance for no reason, they have very poor network outside cities

Reliance GSM — CALLER TUNE NOT REMOVED AFTER SENDING SO MANY REQUEST SMS

I HAVE SENT SO MANY REQUEST MSGS TO REMOVE CALLERTUNE FROM MY NUMBER, BUT EACH TIME I GET THE SAME REP THAT YOUR REQUEST CANNOT BE PROCESSED.
I GOT MY BALANCE 30RS REDUCED FOR THIS MONTH ALSO. MOB:[protected]
My name is Pramod Kumar Sharma having Mobile No.[protected] want to make complain against Mobile No.[protected] that on Sunday, the 15th May, 2011 from 12.00 mid-night to 4.00 a.m. this fellow, who told his name Rajendra, thretend my wife, who at present in Deoghar, having a mobile No.[protected], said if you do not allow your daughter to send with me then you will have to face a dire consiquence And whole night he used bad and fealthy language. So Sir I want the detail of this Mobile No.[protected], his name and address so that I can lodge a Police Complaint against him.
Reliance is engaged in cheating to the Indian public in large

Manish

Reliance GSM — without my permission activate dialer tune

my number is [protected], color tune is set i dont know how without my permission. pls take necessary action. & deactivate the same & refund the same
DACT CRBT to 51234 ull nt face problm

Reliance Smart GSM — activation of services without request

yesterday (13.09.2011)for caller tune service charge has been deducted without request (twice)
Please deactivate all the services activated.. I have never subscribed any service.Please block all such type of services offered.

Last month also I complained regarding similar deduction.Your agent from bombay called me and told that
few charges were deducted by default & willbe credited back which never happened.

You also emailed stating that problem is being followed and would be informed shortly
Further no intimation.

To very surprise whenever I open this complain forum page I find similar nature nature of complains pouring

Please look into the matter otherwise I am going to change service provider because no other option would be left.
It is Very Baddest Service I Could Say In India Regarding Everything i.e.Call, Network, Mobile Internet Service, Etc.As I Requested For Caller Tune On[protected] At 1.30am So That Moment Its was not Working Even Though Sending SMS for A Particular Song i.e.I request For Film-Chintoo, Song-Ekati Ekati, song Sang By The Little Boy So The Executive Provided Me The Code But The Song Is Same But Song Sang By Salil. I Have Requested For Little Boy Voice SO Plz Help Me For The Following Problem.AS My Mobile No.[protected]
i want song code for song
DUNIYA BANANE WALE KAHEKO DUNIYA BANAI of movie TEESRI KASAM .
KINDLY TELL ME
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

SANJEEV RANJAN
    Respected sir

with due respect, i wish to inform you my bitter experiences while using Relaince Smart GSM prepaid SIM Card . I am a regular and consistent user of Reliance Smart number for past 2 years but since last 6 months. being an end user, a feeling of frustration and helplessness have been developed inside me because of its abrupt service. Let me explain you my plight :-

Whenever somebody calls me in my mobile, he/she listens to the caller tone in his/her own mobile and understand that ring is going to me while there is no such prompt in my mobile although my mobile is in fully switch on & ringing mode with all smart towers and network in function . This become more worse when he/she repeatedly calls me while there is no such prompt to me at the same time .

Sir, no only me there are several other friends of mine who have came across similar fallacy . Upon enquiring to Relaince Smart customer care executives, they are unable to reply satisfactorily .

This is ultimate serious issue concerning to Relaince Smart GSM prepaid service providers, as there are huge chances of chaos and confusion between two persons .Hence i would request you to take note of this and take immediate necessary corrective and preventive action to end its occurence / recurrence .

Expecting an affirmative action from your side

Thanking You

Yours Truly
    SANJEEV RANJAN
    P-30/13, RIVER VIEW COLONY,
    TELCO, JAMSHEDPUR-831004 (JHAR.)
    MOB.- +919835745700
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:38:58

Reliance Smart — very often loss of connection/signals

The subscribers of Gangarampur, Dist-Dakshin Dinajpur, West Bengal are facing a lot of problems because the cell-phone signal (network) of Reliance Smart Gsm practiced itself to be vanished very often 2-3 bays in a week thats why a subscriber get the service hardly 20-23 days in a month.this is a regular matter.while the nearest towers-Phoolbari, Patiram and Buniadpur are serving up to the mark.The local Officers or employees are not very keen to solve the problem.They argues that there are ongoing pwd's work or road-construction and that is the cause of disconnection of cables under the soil.But the work is being on covering the whole area of this didtrict.Why only the Tower of Gangarampur regularly breaks down and in such a manner?
    Thanking You,
    Goutam Roy

Reliance Smart GSM — INCOMING CALLS WITHHELD

My phone number is[protected]
    Name : MANISH SAKHUJA

LOCATION : BILASPUR

I have contacted telephonically to

MR. SHASHI PRAKASH DWIVEDI OF RAIPUR (CHHATTISGARH)

Mr. shashi of raipur reliance office, instead of replying & giving response,
    that he is saying to go for some other services, ,
    is this is a response of a big company who is in service industry,
    why you people are unable to solve the problem, , , ,

and why i should not change my service provider, ,
    why u are taking time to resolve, ,
    why company official are not responding, , ,
    why executives are there in a company

SHAMEFUL, , , VERY SHAME ON SMART SERVICES...

Reliance Smart — WHY INCOMING CALLS WITH HELD

WHEN I HAVE RECHARGED WITH RS 498/- VOUCHER

THAN WHY INCOMING CALLS ARE WITHHELD ...KOI HAI JO IS KO THIK KARE RELIANCE COMPANY MEIN ENGLISH AUR HINDI DONO ME SAMAJH NAHI AA RAHA HAI...IS THERE ANY BODY IN RELIANCE COMPANY WHO CAN RESOLVE THIS ...SHAME ON RELIANCE SMART SERVICE...I AM GOING TO SURRENDER MY SEVEN CONNECTIONS very soon., ...

shame on reliance services...shame on raipur executives of reliance smart[protected]...

manish sakhuja

Reliance Smart — bad tower

sir
    i have conected my pc to internet via RELIANCE SMART on 10/06/2008.
    But when i connect, my tower is disappeared & connection has lost.i
    have complain to cust care everyday but they are not responding till
    now.
    what can i do for ???

Smart Prepaid — incoming call not activate

sir/madam,
    My mobile number is [protected] in bihar.On 07/07/08 we recharged with smart coupon for Rs.249.00 only. after recharging the vachaur incoming call inactive where as outgoing call active.please rectified this problem.
    ur customer care number(58200) also not responding.

sumit kumar

Reliance smart GSM Prepaid Service — Non receiving of Incoming calls

This is to inform you that I am a consumer of reliance smart GSM prepaid service and after recharge (easy recharge) on 02/09/08, all incoming call facilities are being withheld from my no. I have registered a complaint over this (docket no[protected] and made consequent follow-ups which are yet to yield any result. I think there is a problem of the system. As a consumer I express my total unhappiness over the issue and ask you to do the needful at the earliest possible.

I am also exploring the possibility to take-up the matter with 'TRAI' if the issue is not resolved sortly.

Mahuya Mukherjee

RELIANCE SMART PREPAID SERVICE — INCOMING CALLS WITHHELD

MY PHONE NO IS[protected] IN WHICH I HAD NOT RECEIVED THE INCOMING CALLS AFTER RECHARGING. THIS IS HAPPENING FROM LAST 3 MONTHS AND EVERY TIME CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE TOLD YOU WAIT FOR 24-48 HOURS YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED. BUT WHY THE INCOMING CALLS ARE WITHHELD EVEN WHEN YOU RECHARGE??????. I AM SELF EMPLOYED NON PROFESSIONAL AND I AM LOOSING BUSSINESS AND HAVING BAD IMPRESSION IN THE MARKET. KINDLY GET IT RECTFIED FROM THE ROOT CAUSE SO THAT THIS PROBLEM WILL NEVER HAPPENS.

R.K MUKHERJEE

Smart Prepaid — INCOMING CALL WITHHELD

I am using Reliance SMART no:[protected] since last 3 years.
    Since last 2 months I am facing a very unique problem.
    Whenever someone gives me a call in my number the message he gets is
    " Incoming Calls to thge number you have dialled are withheld".

I am having balance of more than 500 Rs left and also able to do outgoing calls.

I have lodged a complain again this problem thrice in the call centre but the response is very bad.

I don't know wheather people in relince care for customers or not.

Smart Prepaid — incoming calls disrupted

Since 06.11.08 incoming calls are desrupted saying "The Reliance No. you have called is not in service" .There is no problem in outgoing call. I have tried customer care several times but getting no responce.

Smart — Incoming Calls Withheld

I am in big problem, my incoming calls are withheld though I have validity up to 10/04/2009. I am facing mental trauma. I need help to sort it out.
    Already deposited document 3 times...But my number always get barred..

Smart — Non incoming call

mai suru se hi reliance (smart) service use kar raha hun jiska number hai [protected] jis par 5 apr 2012 ko 01 pm tak call aaya lekin usake bad mai jis number se bat karta tha usase call nahi aa raha hai yani ki incomming call us number se nahi aa raha hai jisaka number hai [protected] so please mere problem ko jald se jald solve kare. aisa karne ke liye mai aapka ehsan mand rahunga.

thnak you

Amrendra Kumar
    Bihar
    Reliance Smart — WHY INCOMING CALLS WITH HELD

WHEN I HAVE PAID ALL DUES

manoj agrawal

chandra kant
      Res. sir,
      I am using reliance smart gsm service Last 1 ½ Years Approx.my Mo. No. is 9827923573 ., and I want to submit a complaint regarding cheating by my service provider,
      This is not a case of individual person,
      Also in the case of all customers of "SMART GSM Services"
      But the cheating have been made with numbers of Customers in Small Groups, the details of cheating are as under.
      1. Service provider have activated caller tune without any information & deducted charges from my balance.
      2. When I asked them that I have not asked any one to activate caller tune .they said that u have send SMS to activate caller tune .but my mobiles sent folder didn't have any SMS regarding caller tune.
      3. There call center executive have said that you have done it & when I asked them about there reporting authority they have not provide me there number.
      4. I wanted to launch an complaint against them at CONSUMER FORUM .

PLEASE SUJEST ME THE PROCIDURE FOR IT.

REGARD
      CHANDRA KANT
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:15:57
      hey i want d helotune code for d song of Bohemia's "Ek Tera Pyar" from the brand new album "Da Rap Star"...as soon as possible..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz else i'l b near 2 ma death...plz send it 2 the no. -- [protected]
      i want hello culler tone on my phone
      plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send hello culler tune to my phone. the phone's name is sumsung SGH-E250, my number is [protected]. plz snd the code so that im can get it. make sure you send it as soon as you can. i will be happy if you send it today.

Debjeet Pal
        I had purchased the Reliance Smart GSM Service(Jharkhand) thinking that Reliance is one of most accrediated company in the country. But the sudden change in call charges without information from Rs.0.19 to Rs.1.99 has given me the foul smell of the detoriating quality, standard and negligance to the customer. Kahata kuch hai Karta kuch hai.The company has fooled the thousands of customers of Jharkhand. The company has also diminished the dream of late DhiruBhai Amabani. Now the slogan is fit for Reliance as Andher Nagri Choupat Raja.
        Debjit Pal
        Dhanbad
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:30:58
        I am also suffering from that!
        Yes. Company is not Baised from all customer and company could not did it.
        i agree with this toppic
        the worlds worst sim ever ambanis did worst work or reliance
        i have to change my sim because of high tariff and company did
        worst thing

reliance smart (GSM) — fraud

Respected Sir,
        This application is inform you that I am customer of Reliance Smart GSM service in Madhya Pradesh - Indore.
        I am reachered my mobile numeber [protected] with the life time voucher scheme of the company aprrox 2 year before along with a top-up of Rs. 250 for low tarrif rates.
        At that time first company advertise this scheme valid for as life time ( now company saying that was a limited period offer, but normally a customer taking import of life time as whole life or 20 year at least and me too) . Secondly about 250 top up voucher the company commited that the effect of this voucher is applicable till the life time voucher is activeted, but today company change my terrif rates before ending my life time scheme vaildity .
        When I call the cutomer care and complaint about the above, they say company finish that scheme, but how could they?
        Moreover company has not finish this scheme from all useres , company doed not have records about useres , so company finish that scheme only some useres. Company is biased in their policy
        This is not only my problem sevrval o[censored]seres are harrased by company.
        Please see in the matter & solve ,so that I could get relif e the above.

Reliance Smart — fraud

Recently i got a smart tune i dont know from where i had never activated it.I tried to take help from customer care, that was of no use because they dont care to pick the phones.I was charged 50p per day for the smart tune which i had not activated.When ultimately customer care received my call, he told me the procedure and even for deactivating it i was charged Rs.3 per miniute.Is smart making money by fooling its customers?A common man cant afford such errors.We dont take up their connection for this.Reliance has a big name, but its service is worthless.i hope my complaint is taken care.
        hello sir
        i have gsm sim no. [protected]and [protected], from up bareilly . it is activated on[protected].

it has scheme 10rs per day ..till 3 months, with 6months validity...with recharge of 25 rs .

and night call R2R free 11.pm to 8 am.,

but a problem occurs in my mobile that no 10 rs per day comes and no free calls in night.

plz give me real and full information of this scheme . and if there is any problem comes in my sim

then plz solve ..

thanks
        chandra prakash
        bareilly
        Hi Riddhi,

I am 100% agree with you. Same instance happened with me. Can you tell me whether your problem resolved or not. If yes then what u have done ?

Harsh Vyas

Reliance GSM Services — Cheating by the company

the reliance GSM company has given me massage that they will give me full talk time of Rs.200 on 200 Rs recharge and free 100 sms per day, on chargigng first sms only.
        And as per the sms of company I recharged immediately with 200 Rs and and I got 200 talk time also but the company was not providing me 100 sms daily with charges for one sms per day.
        Now company is stealing amount from my account for sms and up to now 30Rs amount was deducted from account.
        My number is [protected]
        I am at nagpur.
        Kindly take necessary actions.

Reliance — Call charges

I think Reliance mobile call charges are more than some other providers. I think they can give us a better deal since they have made so much profit.

Reliance ( smart) mobile services — corruption

Sir, My mobile No is[protected]. Most of the time this is kept switched off. but company again and again activate dialer tone itself, and balance cut. they dont provide complain no. and not give anything in written. and problem is not solved till now.
        Goutam Hazarika

Reliance GSM — call charge

my mobile no.is [protected]..can u please tell about the incoming and outgoing calls from my no. from 1st july to 22 august..!Reply soon..Its very urgent!!!my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com & [protected]@yahoo.com..!Reply as soon as possible!

reliance smart — FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

I had purchased a Reliance SMART SIM on 25-26 August 2011. A balance of Rs. 30/ was provided with SIM . Rs. 29/ has been deducted automatically from balance of Rs. 30/ provided with SIM.
        Such kind of fraudulent business is going on in Reliance. I think Reliance word should be substituted
        by NON Reliance (UNTRUSTWORTHY) bcause of it's fraudulent activities.
        So lesson is Never purchase Reliance Smart mobile in future otherwise you would also be fraud victim.

Raj Shekhar Singh
          I had purchased Reliance Smart GSM Prepaid Service (Jharkhand) voucher (life time).The tariff of this vaucher [email protected] local smart to smart. But unfortunately, the company has started to deduct Rs 1.99 per call since last fifteen days. It has resulted in to unnessary harassment and breach of contract with the local people of Jharkhand. If the company is not paying his attention it may lead to mass movement and opposition for the Reliance telecom.Services just like Reliance fresh in some state of the country. Why not the company is paying attention in this matter immediately.
          Dr R.S. Singh
          Dhanbad 990511 5956
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:28:54

Reliance Smart — Harrasment calls

Hi Someone is harassing me from calling[protected] constantly. So please help me out how to resolve this problem.

Raj Shekhar Singh
            Call charges are deducted @ Rs. 1.99 instead of Rs.0.19 in my life time tarriff. Since 13th Nov.07 I have been charged at the above rates, may I know the region. Other wise I will act legally
            Dr Raj Shekhar singh
            Mobile No. 9835113131
            Dhanbad
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:28:54
            not going SMS ( SMS not working)

SMART GSM LIFETIME — POOR SERVICE

SIR,

I HAVE TAKEN A SMART GSM LIFE TIME CONNCETION IN THE MID OF THE FEBRUARY, FROM 1ST WEEK OF MARCH IT IS DISCONNECTED, AFTER THAT I HAVE HARRASED MANY WAY SUCH THAT-CUSTOMER CARE TOLD TO SUBMIT MY ADDRESS PROBE AGAIN NEAR BY ANY RELIANCE SHOP, BUT THEY REFUSE TO TATE THAT. I HAVE GONE TO YOUR HEAD OFFICE(PARK STREET) TO SUBMIT THAT, THEY ALSO DO THE SAME. AT LAST I HAVE GONE TO THE SHOP WHERE FROM I TOOK THE SIM, AND I SUBMITTED THE ADDRESS PROBE AGAIN, 7 DAYS AGO. PLEASE DO SOMETHING NEEDFUL . MY SMART NO. [protected]

SUJIT KUMAR KHAN