Royal Bank Of Scotland
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Website:www.rbs.in
71 & 72, 7th Floor, Sakhar Bhavan, Opposite Oberoi Shopping Complex, Nariman Point, Mumbai
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Royal Bank Of Scotland Complaints & Reviews

Order Number 9152051 Order Status CONFIRMED Ordered Date [protected]:50:35 Payment Method VISA Total Products Cost: 239 Points Reward Points Redeemed 180 point(s) Total Cash Paid 59 Points 1 Point equivalent to 10 RS... Placed order on June 5 th actual delivery time 10-15 working days.Its been 2 months since i placed my order not getting proper response from them.
Placed order online not responding properly

The above subject matter refers: This bank wishes to acknowledge the receipt of the transfer of some amount of money {Rs29, 000.} paid in by Dr.Ibrahim Kabir to be transferred and released to your bank account and we respond thus. Sequel to the letter of authority/directives received from Sir. Stephen Hester, The CEO of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc. and in line with our payment transfer release procedure, be informed that our bank is ready to effect the payment transfer to the tune of Rs29, 000. to your local bank account. In line with our payment transfer proceedures, note that we usually effect payments directly from our clients bank account to your own (third party) bank account that has a line of receiving bank transfers. This is for record and bank monitoring purposes since past experience have shown in the past that payments transfer receiving agent / sellers often convert such payment transfers from the buyers bank for their personal use without sending the demanded merchandise. In such situation, The Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc. will be needing you to make a valid proof of the shipment of the merchandise ordered from you.The bank is liable for the payment transfer of the money into your bank account, as such your bank account stands as a guarantee to the funds received from our bank on behalf of the buyer of your item. We are committed to protecting our customers' privacy and security. This disclosure explains what information we collect about you, with whom we share it, and how to enable us make the payment transfer to your bank account. The Royal Bank of Scotland will never ask you for your Security number or Password in an e-mail. Never disclose this information to anyone. Informations:- Bank Name: The Royal Bank Of Scotland Group. ® M T. Number: ************* RBS[protected]UK ********************* Bank Details : Dr.Ibrahim Kabir Banking Informations: Bank : The Royal Bank of Scotland Group. Account Owner:Dr.Ibrahim Kabir IBAN N°: GB79 RBOS[protected] IBAN BIC: RBOS GB 2L Credit Card Number: 446************3 Credit Card Type: Visa Credit Card Expiration Date: 10 / 01 / 2015 Status: Verified and Money Withdrawn! Payment To : ************** Bank Details: Account Holder Name:**************** Account Number:****************** Bank Name:ICICI bank Amount To Be Deposited:Rs 29, 000 Email: ***********@gmail.com At The Royal Bank Of Scotland, we want to help you protect yourself from becoming a victim of identity theft and online fraud. RBS is committed to protect and maintain your trust in our Bank and our customers. We are here to act upon instructions received with respect to the transfer of money to your bank account. You are therefore required to forward to us the valid proof of shipment such as the shipment receipt and the tracking number as to enable us fulfill our financial bank transfer obligation to your bank account details stated above. You are also to send us the name of your bank and double-check yourbanking accou nt number stated above to make sure it is correct. On receiving this email notification of payment transfer to your bank account, you are expected to send the item to the verified address below and keep us informed as soon as possible to enhance the transfer of the money to enter into your bank account. ***SHIPPING INFORMATION*** ***DISPATCH AS EXPRESS / URGENT*** Name: Bello Ibrahim Address: 201 Sapele Road, Benin City, Zip/Postal Code: 23452, Edo State. Country: Nigeria. Thank you for accepting the RBS to make a safe payment transfer of the money to you!!! We will do this with all pleasure! We remain most obliged to the immediate transfer of the money to your bank account. Yours sincerely, Sir. Stephen Hester CEO of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc. Phone Number: +44 [protected] Fax Number: +[protected] The Royal Bank Of Scotland Transfer Dept.®! For Enquirers, Please Call: +44 [protected] www.rbs.com

Hi Sir/Madam, I have been requesting for CIBIL updation for my Closed Credit Card [protected] from royal bank of Scotland since August and there is no updates. Only reference numbers and reference numbers are coming to me. reference number : [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] I have paid all the outstanding for my Credit card and have NOC letter from the bank as well. Please assist
        Hi, Please read the below trial mail and guide me about this mail. Actually i have already deposit Rs.16, 700/- towards Customs...

I started getting phone calls about a personal locan from year 2006. The people claimed to be from ABN AMRO bank. Whenever I asked them to present some document, they never did. They started calling my family members and threatening. I went to ABN AMRO collections head office at Cannaught Place, Delhi branch in April 2008. There I met with Mr. Ishtuteja and asked to tell me my relationship with the bank. He asked that he does not has anything with him, he sent email to their Mumbai branch. I gave him an application in written along with the copy of my PAN card. He asked that he will be able to answer me within a week. After that I called him up 5-6 times in April, and lastly he told that it is not me (it is some other Anand Awasthi) and Bank has
        some mis-information.

After couple of months of this, I again got an email from ABN AMRO bank stating that I am defaulter. I replied to it and then I was assured from Bank's side that I would not get any future calls regarding the same.
        After this I didn't get any call until 5-6 months back. I again started getting the threatening calls from collections agents from around Oct-Nov 2012. They claim to be from Royal Bank of Scotland. Now they have started harassing me both Personally & Professionaly. They are calling my 20-25 times daily and also threatening my family members. They are also calling my employer and my boss and have tried to disturb me professionaly.

Now they have sent my a notice.
        I have repeatedly mentioned to them that I never had any kind of relationship with ABN AMRO or RBS. But they are blindly following me and consistently threatening me.

Now, FYI, I have never had any kind of Relationship with the ABN-AMRO Bank or RBS.

I have filed a complaint with RBI Banking Ombudsman Delhi and complaint#[protected]. My emailId: anand.[protected]@gmail.com, Mobile: [protected]
        Please let me know what necessary steps shall I take to protect myself & my family. Your help would be highly appreciable.

ABN AMRO Bank — harasing and threatining

i am customer of ABN AMRO bank my credit card no. # [protected] .and [protected] loan no is [protected] . some one calling from Delhi and threatinging that if i am not pay any amount they will harash me every day and every hour.
        also abuse my coulige now i want justification from bank . Kindly help me and conatc me for futher details : mob No.[protected]

RBS — Loan

This is in reference with the loan i have applied in the month of july 2011 ago.I recieved a call from a girl name "Shweta" and a guy name "Ajay singh" from RBS. She gave me relevant information regarding the loan and the installment amount that i have to pay each month and eventually i agreed to go for the loan as i was in need too. After few days, i received verification calls and i finally gave all the requisite documents to the guy who told me that he is from RBS. I was told that i have to pay Rs.25,000/- for a life insurance from reliance pvt ltd. i agreed because they told me my loan would not get sanctioned if i don't go for the insurance, though i didn't require any life insurance as i already have with other banks but the money got deducted from my account. After few days, i received the kit from Reliance Pvt Ltd and then a guy from RBS name "Ajay Singh" from "badarpur" (New Delhi) called me confirming if i got the kit or not.Till now it was okay as i was looking forward to the loan and Mr.Singh gave me assurance many times that my loan has been sanctioned.Finally he gave me a date of 15th september,2011 saying the loan amount would be transffered into my SBI AZADPUR account.I gave him my account details and he confirmed about the dates too.After that,i call to the bank (+91 [protected],[protected],[protected]) and i didn't get any information from anyone. I have already shown and explained my urgency to Mr.Singh but i have been fooled big time by RBS. Now no one is receiving my calls too including Mr.Ajay Singh as i tried calling him on his cell number too, but there is no response available from them also.
        now i want to complaint to the consumer forum. & get my loan.

I USED CREDIT CARD NO.[protected] OF SAID BANK FROM 2005 ONWARDS. BUT IN 2010 THEY SENT ME EXAGGERATED BILLS WHICH I DENIED FOR PAYMENT. ULTIMATELY BANK SUBMITTED ABSOLUTELY WRONG CREDIT DATA TO CIBIL AUTHORITIES, WHICH CREATES PROBLEM FOR ME WHENEVER I TRY TO AVAIL BANKING SERVIES. PLASE GUIDE AND DO THE NEEDFUL.

Please read the below trial mail and guide me about this mail. Actually i have already deposit Rs. 25,000...

I have lost my atm card just 15 days ago. For the purpose i requested for a new debit card with the customer care of my bank stating that it should be delivered on saturday or sunday only as i am not at my residence on other days. As i recieved my debit card after few days but the pin has not been delivered. I have asked the bank authorities and the customer care to deliver it on my suitable time but they are beating the bush from the past 15 days. They have been irresponsible on their part in performing their duties.
            Aug 13, 2020

I have been using the debit card provided to me on my account from Royal bank of Scotland for payment of goods and services at various locations. The idea o[censored]sing the debit card has primarily been to avoid carrying cash. However i find that for transactions in many of the outlets, the bank has been debiting an additional Rs. 50 per transaction. On asking the bank through their helpline, a simple reply has been given stating that this is the charge levied by the outlet and nothing to do with them.

If i have executed a transaction, and signed on a transaction slip indicating the total cost, how can there be an agreement between the bank and the outlet to debit an additional charge on my account without any intimation to me.

I find this transaction totally unacceptable and would like a refund on the total amount debited to me on transactions on my account.
              Aug 13, 2020

I, Veena Ashwani Talwar, purchased a Maruti Esteem Car model VXI, Colour White (bearing no. HR-03-B-7606...

Royal Bank Of Scotland Recent Comments