Safal

Safal Complaints & Reviews

I am a citizen of K.g. marg ms appartments new delhi. Those who work in these are not well mannered. They do not talk with respect also regarding the selling of onions he stocks onion in his vehicles dickey or store inside safal secretely and if someone ask for it he straight forward tells onion not available. Also he stores onion inside and sells in afternoon to sellers at high rate.
So please do something in this regard. He always...
Safal of this store they are very rud and store onion. And sell outside not to the colony people.
I have a complain about safal booth no. 639.at this outlet they are selling very low grade vegetables. When I questioned to booth operators about quality they behaved very rudely with abusive language.
So, there's problem in vegetables quality as well as staff rude behavior. Mother dairy must see my concern at safal booth no. 639. I visited booth on 3rd dec. 2020.today

M/s. F & V Booth No 81012 IIT Hauz Khas has given concessional onion only those people who is having close contact of them and their attitude is like they are giving onion from their own house. Please stop these nonsense things. People are not getting benefit of this concessional facility giving by Delhi government. One aunty is sitting on this shop and her attitude and way of talking is very rude and dirty. I view of this I humbly request...

Totally disappointed with mother dairy products specially with safal due to unhygienic pathetic packaging I found dead insects after opening the packaging of safal Frozen green peas.

At safal booth no 81016 Andrews Ganj Delhi 110049

Nearly 6:45 i reached at safal store waited almost 45Mins-1hr
      there were only 3 crates of onion out of which 1 person was given only 1.5 kg pack after buying vegetables
      In which some onions are of very very bad quality

We have safal store at hari nagar new Delhi 110064
        3-4 times the shopkeeper denied to give onion and force to buy other things stating dy can't give only onions customers have to purchase other items too which is not acceptable at all. We will buy which is necessary. And it's not written anywhere that customers have to purchase other items to buy onion.. Either please write that.. The shopkeeper is rude and fight with customers..just...

The shop manager at R K Puram Sector 13 in new Delhi is not giving extra peas on buying one kilo peas
        R K Puram sector 12 not 13 sorry

My bill was of 133 but the person argued with me it's 142 he overcharged me n returned me only 360 tht too earlier he was giving me 260. These people do the wrong billing and exploit customers by taking extra monry.
          Take action against them.

879, sector 9 r k puram, sector 9, rama krishna puram, new delhi, delhi 110022.

They are not giving on rate price and selling coconut water on higher rate
            When i ask for bill they said it's government prices we don't give bills

Safal incharge operate weighting machine not displayed 0.00 but displayed gl off. This is wrong he is entered some number directly displayed weigh. Take necessary action.

Safal Recent Comments