Safal

Safal Complaints & Reviews

Safal incharge operate weighting machine not displayed 0.00 but displayed gl off. This is wrong he is entered some number directly displayed weigh. Take necessary action.

Sir
    This is report irregularities occurring at the payment counter of safal outlet -81834, noida sector-52.

I purchased 2 watermelon and 1 Haldiram aloo bhujiya today.

Initially watermelon was showing weight of 5.44kg @ rs11.90/-.(total rs 64.80/-) on the machine,

But bill was Generated for 10.88 kg of watermelon (rs 129.54/-).

When i pointed the irregularity bill was again generated and corrected.

This time items were less therefore i rechecked easily but if items would have been more,
    then rechecking would have been difficult and messy job.
    This is not the first time this thing happened.
    And if we don't recheck each item again we will pay as asked to.

Also it doesn't seem that The boy on the counter is major, he seems to be minor.
    I am attaching the pics of the bills generated.

Please find the attachment regarding the same.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

Nitin Gautam

Hi, worst staff is here in noida 61 block e sector. I visited here on safal store at 4:30 pm. Still it's close and in neighbour shop of mother dairy. Mother dairy guys told me he is sleeping. Discussting. Customer getting trouble and sfal store guy not doing his job properly. Poor staff management.

Safal shop no.103 does not following the goverment guidline & social distancing which is required for covid 19. They are not taking proper precaution like they don't sanitize place properly. And they even don't handle the customer efficiently as well. Their behaviour towards customer is quite inappropriate as well. Please notice the complaint seriously. Notice my complain as much as possible.
        Date of incident -19/4/2020

Its looking ripen but taste like chemically ripened fruits

We brought it from mobile fruit seller in our area. Vehicle is coming daily morning and evening

Fruit seller response is not good when we complained about the issue
          Vehicle number : AP39W4001

Safal shop No. 81134
            They are not giving proper bills for long time and also there is prize tags on vegitables & fruits. There is somthing going wrong. Request you to please take urgent action on it.
            When i asked about bill they are not behaving good and they are saying that printer is not working.
            New Delhi
            Katwaria Sarai
            Shop no. 81134

Respected sir,
              I am a resident of adhchini village
              Of malviyaa nagar constituency. Today dated 28 march 2020 i visited the safal outlet in sarvodya (Shop no. 015) for buying vegetables. Even though the opening timing is 5 am the outlet was closed even at 6:15am and when i asked the manger the reason he just ignored me and when i asked him for the second time, he pushed me out even though social distancing should be practiced and behaved very badly and said that you aren't our regular customer.
              Sir please i request you to take the required and strict action against the manager because it's not the first time he has done this.

I went to safal today morning i went shop to buy vegetables but shopkeeper does not provide bill
                When i asked about bill he tell that he will not give the bill to any one so, i cant give the bill to you, when i tell i want bill, bill is my right but he did not give with me please solve the problem (Address enclosed : safal, kamakshipalya near kamakshipalya police station, bangalore -560079
                Please help me and your loyal customer save your trust

Dear sir/ma’am,

There has been a misuse of the govt resources my the safal dairy administrator in sector 6 dwarka post office market in delhi-110075. The person who is working as safal administrator in the said market has opened new vegetable shop next to safal leading to confusion thats under safal only secondly fresh vegetables are kept in new shop where prices are higher and stale vegetables are kept in safal dairy
                  I visit from last 7 days but n block market gk1 safal store have onion stock not available both no 81002, he sale onion in open market and every time update onion out of stock so pls take action on this store gk1 n block market

Booth no 226 is selling vegetables and onions to the shop keepers not to the resedents of the area and the resedents are buying the vegetables and fruits from the shopkeepers at the higher rates please provide the camera at the safal outlets and monitor online that they are changing the material with the substandard material by replacing the safal material with the open market material and selling the safal vegetables and fruits to the open market and even onions.
                    I have buy onion shop no 221, kaka nagar. Shop person already setting weight.

Weighting machine not displayed zero before weighted onion but shop person directly entered some numbers. After entered numbers directly fixed weight displayed. I think already setting weight. So take necesssary action

Safal Recent Comments