Safal

Safal Complaints & Reviews

Yesterday bought vegetable from safal booth 81005, payer no. 2014876.

Today he refused give 1 kg onion as today i did not bought vegetable. Is it necessary to buy vegetable. I asked him to give me in written. Which with arrogant attitude gave me in writing. He is the owner and his name is rotash kumar. Kindly look into the matter as i am going to send a copy to consumer forum

Anik paul

Safal in sector-33 noida:
    1) sells stale fruits and vegetables
    2) quality is not good
    3) if we ask the owner to change the foods that are rotten or smelling bad, he argues that he won't do it and ask us not to visit his outlet
    4) he behaves rude on complaining
    5) instead of listening to genuine complaints, he shouts on customers to not take anything if they don't like it
    SINCE LAST 4, Daily at 5 am in the morning i am going to buy onion but onion is not there i asked so many time when will come they aren't replying LOCATION: WEST PATEL NAGAR, no 305

Bought drum sticks from safal store in princeton estate, dlf phase v, gurgaon (Paytm account safal 82000) on 10/11/2017. It was prepared for lunch on 13/11/2017 and it tested sour with chemicals flavor and unfortunately bite was taken by everyone including children's within family. Don't know how harmful it is? Its responsibility of safal to check quality of source, i have kept one drum stuck and can be tested for it....

I am sahin garg living in delhi, nangloi friends enclave, my near safal store is "sani baazar road, sultanpuri" store number 676.
      This store owner mostly sale everything to shopkeepers, (Raidiwala, or retail fruit shop keeprs),
      It will be very difficult for us to purchase living things on control rate.
      Please help us to provider things
      Please take action, for further guide you can contact my.

Sachin garg

Outlet: safal dwarka sector 11, plot no 8a.
        Issues:
        1) he always try to sell expiry products first.
        2) he misbehaves when you ask him to change the expired product.
        3) he keeps product like : breads/ eggs etc
        And i think he's not allowed to keep such items which do not belongs to safal.
        4) he still uses plastic bags which are not allowed.
        5) he never gives printed bills.

I am writing this because above issues are repetitive.
        Hope same will be resolved soon.

Unsatisfied consumer
        Satender

Today i brought sprouts from safal store in old rajinder nagar market, new delhi. They did not billed it, and even scratched the slip where code n expiry date was written. When i opened it at home there were small insects in it.. But as i dont have bill, i could not do much. When i went back to shop the shopkeeper misbehave and talk belligerently.. B aware

Sometime i bought vegitable and some pulse from safal store, located in noida sector 120 near gaur grandeur. But today i recognize they are foolinf people by their rate. Today one case with me happend, they written in board for onion for 36 and their is some onion small carry bag where prize written. But when they billed, i have found i have paid for same onion bag 69 rs. When i told safal store owner if their is written prize 38 why u billed 69 rs, he said it is more then 1 kg. Then i told him why you written in board for same onion 36 rs for each bag. He said very cleverly we have written for kg.
            So i told him i need only 1 kg onion so reduce prize for only 1 kg, but he told me if billed once they can't change prize whether by mistake prize input wrong you have to pay them. They are looting people only.

I have a complaint against Safal booth no.072 in Kalkaji extension near pocket A-11, New Delhi-110019. I frequently purchase vegetables & fruits from this safal booth. But recently, I just checked the weight of the mangoes bought from this booth & found it to be 325 grams less that what was weighed.
              Similar case was observed in other products also.

I had a very bad experience today at Safal, Near Vyapar Kendra Center.

(Shop no - 905, Sushant Lok 1 Road, Sushant Lok Phase 1, Gurgaon - 122002, Beside Vyapar Kendra)

I was about to put some vegetable in basket for billing and suddenly one of the Safal seller started shouting and talk to me Very rudely regarding pulling out leaves of Radish. He forcefully putted all leaves which I pulled out in my basket and...

I have been taking fruits and vegetables from Safal booth in Sector 100, Noida with booth ID 88802.
                They post the price something else and put the different price while weighing.
                It has been observed many times and when we complain about it, the guy start misbehaving and do not accept the mistake rather keep on insisting that the prices are correct.
                This happened to me at least three times. I have the copy of what the price he quoted outside and what he charged as a proof.
                this needs immediate action.

Anand