Safal

Safal Complaints & Reviews

This is the 3rd time I spotted a Lizard in the vegatable in the Arekere outlet of yours. This is a shame against a reputed brand of yours who cannot maintain the basic standards for customer. When I asked the store manager, he says that Pest Control is done regularly and it might have come from outside and was not bothered and serious about the whole issue. Poor Service

Poor Service

I am fed up with your Rampratha colony, Akansha market, ghaziabad201011 Safal's booth attendant.
    Every time i visit at our store he misbehaves, even he misbehaves with not only me but with several people and i am
    damn sure your sales of this store have also decreased . Recently he pushed me and abused me.
    It is my humble request to u to see to this problem so that immediate actions can be taken and improvement can be seen.

There is a very rash behavior by Safal employees who sell vegies in wholesale rate during early morning hours especially the person who sits at the cash box making final bills. I experienced this at Safal at dairy circle. he has been very rash on customers as if he is giving it for free and as if v r beggers. I sincerely ask Safal management people to have a routine squad checks on all outlets provided. Since Mother dairy being soon old firm, there should be some reputation to this firm. I hope things will get down quickly.

Food poisoning after consuming Safal Orange Juice... had bought 1 ltr packs under offer of Buy 1 get 1 from Balco IP Extn, Delhi store after pursuance... when I went today morning to give the feedback and ask from refund, the store manager behaved rudely, did not refund the amount and did not accept giving this feedback to Safal corporate... any complaints regarding food quality should be taken seriously... My wife has already vomitted four times since yesterday... fortunately, we did not give this to our children... I hope quick action will be taken... I am waiting to be contacted by Safal for closure.. I have the open pack with me while I returned the sealed pack to the store. Thank you!
        Aug 13, 2020
        Trader Joe's Organic Orange Juice (flash pasteurized) gave me severe food poisoning from which I am now recovering.

Complaint against Safal booth no. 18878 opposite gate no.4 shipra sun city Indirapuram Ghaziabad UP
          On date 3-4-11 I went to the booth, as mentioned above, as usual. I purchased 7 items. As I came home the weight of the items didn't seem right so I took it back for re-weighing. As there were 2 scales i got them weighed at both scale and to my disbeleif 6 items weighed about 30% less than what it was showing on the bill for which I was charged for.

This is wrong and cheating the public.

This is your brand and it is your resposibility to make shore that your stores do the right thing and do not con/cheat people like this.

You are required to take necessary action under the information to this complaint.
          If necessary action is not taken by the coming week I'll have to take the matter to Consumer court. I do have the documents to prove the weights of the veg/fruit before and after.
          Also your contact phone no. [protected] could not be contacted. This is also misleading as you are not providing the correct contact information to the general public to reach you

The above is the complaint which I was trying to make on SAFAL's website but when submitting the complaint it gave me a Internsl server error.

IN OTHER WORDS: THESE GUYS CHEAT PEOPLE BY WRONG DOING THE COMPANY DOESN'T HAVE THE VALID CONTACT DETAILS ON THEIR WEBSITE AND YOU CAN'T REACH THEM BY PHONE..... WHAT A SCAM GOING ON

Surinder

Safal — Wrong weighing of vegetables and fruits

It has been observed that the weighing of fruits and vegetables is increased by pulling the pan downwards by the vendor. This needs to be arrested and action taken against all safal vendors.
          These guys are cheats and taking advantage of the young working class youth who have money but no time and these people have figured out an easy way to steal money from these hard working youths. SHAME ON YOU SAFAL... you are suppose to provide a service to the community not CONING CENTRES
          Same thing happened with me
          on booth no. 727, DDA Market, Near Andrew Scot School, I.P Extension. Safal is weighing 30% less than actual weight. This is a big scam going on. I searched Safal web site but no complaint option was there.
          agreed. i encountered with a misbehaving selling rotten vegetables, when confronted started misbehaving and quarreling. at pitampura booth no. 81546

I want to comment about Safal Vendor near Mother Dairy booth at sector -4, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi-110017. There is no proper safal booth and the sells it near mother dairy in morning and evening. My son went to buy some Hari Dhania on 21 December 2010. The rate quoted was Rs 32 per KG. He asked for dahnia for Rs5 which will come out to 150 gram approx. the safal vendor was giving 125 gram. When my son insisted on 150 gm he refused to vend the dhania and we had to buy it from some other shop. Today again when he went to buy Green Dhania leaves he refused to sell it to him inspite of the fact Dhania was available & other people pointing it out. We have been buying from safal for so many years and have never faced such type of situation.These people spoil image of the company. Kindly look into the matter & see to it that these situation do not recur.
            pradeep
            Aug 13, 2020
            In SECTOR 52 A BLOCK NOIDA the employees in safal as well as mother dairy are really very rude.they misbehaved and used abusive language.it was really insulting.

what happened was we wanted to buy two 10 rs curd so the employee got angry because we werent buying anything expensive and treated us as if we were not capable enough to buy more than that.

2nd time when we went to safal to buy fruits we found that the fruits were all almost rotten.the same had happened earlier also.so we asked the employee why all the fruits were not fresh he answered rudely saying that you can buy from somewhere else and dont come here.after that he used such abusive language and behaved in an uncivilized manner.

we really want a strict action to be taken against those employees of sector 52..
            waiting for your reply

Yesterday morning i went to buy vegetables at mother dairy outlet in defence colony market and i look upon new juices launched by SAFAL so i thought to pick few.
              I picked up Peach juice bottle of 200ml and i was shocked to see around 20-25 insects floating in the bottle, fw more bottles were having same problem. I immediately returned it to shopkeeper showing my disgust to which he cheched few bottles and found 1-2 without insects and said you take this this i think is does not have insects.
              I cant expect Mother dairy or Safal to be such careless and moneyminded creatures
              I advice never ever take Safal juices or products and their quality is pathetic even if they give schemes 1 free with 1. Health is wealth.
              I have full faith in Mother dairy products. One or two such incidences happen with so called multinational companies also.

Safal Recent Comments