TATA indica xeta GLS

TATA indica xeta GLS Complaints & Reviews

i am having indica xeta gls(petrol)2006 model. it has a total running of 14000km till date.engine is fine but milage is very...

THIS COMPLAINT IS AGAINST HAN MOTORS AND AN EQUALLY INSENSITIVE MANUFACTURER I.E. TATA MOTORS.

After having accepted the subject product for the third free servicing on 16th February, 2009, the dealer/service centre Han Motors, confirmed that there are no defects in the vehicle and that the same would be returned after servicing the following day.

Around 4 pm on 16th February, the Advisor assigned to my car Abdul Khadir called me on my mobile phone and informed me that the car had caught fire "while it was kept on in the workshop, for conducting routine checks ". The dealer was unable to ascertain the cause of the fire or whether there has been a defect in the vehicle.

Pictures taken by me of the car available.

I was told that they would be contacting Tata Motors, the manufacturer, for ascertaining the problem with a few days. The next week, I had called up service department of Tata Motors to request them to look into the matter. They assured me that the necessary inspection would be conducted and that necessary repair shall be done. By the time Tata Motors (service engineer Rahul Kumar) gave me the above assurance it was almost three weeks.

On or around the 9th of March the dealer Han Motors' manager asked me to provide them with my original insurance policy (and registration certificate) for lodging a claim with my insurer, ICICI Lombard. I provided them all of that next day, on 10th March as well as, with their assistance, lodged a claim with the insurance company, just to cooperate with them, knowing fully well that my insurance need not be invoked for an alleged incident which happened in my absence and when the car was not in my possession or control.

Even after all this I have not received a progress report on the cause of the alleged fire, the repair of my car or the state that it is in till date.

Until this time, I have extended my best cooperation to the dealer and the manufacturer with the honest hope that it would lead to a speedy resolution of the matter, but the result has been quite contrary to that hope.

I am now forced to take legal action and this complaint here is hopefully a lesson that prospective customers of these organisations would learn from. Please do not get swayed by the "Tata is an Indian pioneer in industry" sentiment as in reality they woefully lack the sensitivity to handle such things and I daresay their products are also pretty questionable. At least with passenger cars, one should consider other options is what I was advised time and again by many ex-customers. However, among other things, I admit being carried away by needless nationalistic sentiment due to which I committed the folly of doing business with Tata and their delinquent agencies.

Please evaluate other options in case you contemplate contracting for products that this group deals with directly or through its agents.

I have sent same complaint few days back that Average of my XETA GLS is 12 k.m /l without A.C on Highway Ckecked by your Service centre Sai MOTers Kanpur.
    Let Me know what is its actual average .I have purchase it on 2/04/2008 .

K.K.Pande
    Aug 13, 2020

Indica Xeta GLS — Low average

I have purchased Indica Xeta on 2nd of April 2008 From Sai Motors Kanpur. Your Sales Man told me Its average /Lit 15 Km But I never get it . It never gives more than 10 km / lit on AC on High Way . It has been checked by the service Engineer of Sai Motors several times .
    No doubt your disel cars are fuel efficient. Your Service Advisor tells you have chosen wrong car So I did not get value for Money. They also say don't suggest anybody to purchase XETA . Is it True ?

Let me know what is the average of XETA .

K.K.Pande
    What is the problem in ying a petrol version of Indica

I had bought the car Indica xeta 1.2 gls in August 2008 with the following specifications-
      Engine no -66416br...

Respected sir,
      My self Sandip Dhirubhai Patel, from Navsari. I have brought Tata INDICA XETA GLS. from the
      AUTO POINT CAR (Plot No. 14 to 17, Pune Kumbhariya Road, Saroli, Surat)
      car invoice no[protected]/100831
      engine No--475SI56MSZPH0218
      Chasis No--600631MSZPH2155

But still Date today The car is lying without parsing.
      for this matter Please Do the need full for Providing below documents.

1) Car quotation copy and other document Related to Quotation.
      2) Down Payment Receipt.
      3) Invoice copy
      4) Car insurance documents.
      5) car loan finance Documents.

may be manufacturing defect in right side head light assembly. because in my new car which i purchase[protected], the head light is changed 3 times for same problem i.e. at the time of servicing or self washing at the home the moisture or water inject inside the light chamber. after the running the car when head light chamber is heated then this waster vaporised and comes on the inside the glass and easily visualised. this time i also face this problem and verbal complaint file to Sairam automobile, bhilai nagar, they replies this time our software is in generating process and for this perticular item id no. is not issued. so please change it from our Raipur Branch which is 45 km distance from Bhilai. My complaint is why this problem comes to same product. after 1-1/2 year u r warrenty period completed then what i can do for this problem? So please solve my problem and i suggess to find out this manuafacturing problem.

Dated 12th February 2008