Tnurbanepay.tn.gov.in

Tnurbanepay.tn.gov.in Complaints & Reviews

Made a payment of water bill for Rs 465 and waited 2 days still it's not updated and bill hasn't been generated, Is that app can be trusted?

I paid my water tax on 15th Nov and the payment was successful. But the bill was not generated and it still says due. Attaching you the payment confirmation from Paytm UPI

Assessment number : 032/025/901620

Tirupur Municipality Corporation. I couldn't find any other medium to raise this request. Please do the help me out.

I tried to pay house tax for H.Y April-Sept 2022 for my house at Nagapattinam Municipality online. But the tnurbanepay.tn.gov.in web-site is not opening after the initial page asking for assessment no-new - old.After filling old no. the page does NOT move to open further.

I made payments of property tax for madurai corporation.in tnurbanepay site. After making payment my bank was debited{ your payment has successful, receipt generation failed. This will be generate on or before end of the day, once receipt generated you will get the notification through sms or mail}
        But till this moment no further info or updating is seen in the site, how could i confirm and get the receipt got printed. Pl advice, i could not get the contact details of the site, the grievance facility in the site is not functional
        Jul 31, 2022
        My payment is received thank you for tnurbanepay

I have made a payment of RS 900 for my water utility bill. The money got deducted but haven't received the receipt. It is almost three working days. Do we have any processes to contact in tnurbanpay department. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

The details as below:

Date:21/04/2022
          Apr 27, 2022
          Updated by BalaMDU75
          Picture added

I paid a property tax and amount got deducted from the amount. Its not refunded and receipt hasnt received assessment no 146/120835. could you please help us to return the money back.

I have over paid a amount. Its showing as Advance payment. Its actually shown as the amount that over paid but after other registration the amount is showing correct. How do i get that advance payment.

I made a online payment of Rs.300 towards water tax for connection number 147/017/00089 of Vickramasingapuram municipality thro tnurbanepay website. Amount debited to my account vide reference number[protected]. But I didn't receive the receipt.

Assessment No. 032/037/02767
                  TIRUPPUR MUNICIPALITY
                  Name : P. Kalyani

Water supply tax paid on 06/03/2022, amount Rs. 600/- via KVB NET BANKING, but receipt not yet received/ generated. The amount is still showing as I need to pay.
                  please resolve the above issue.

Assessment No. 092/021/00377
                    CHIDAMBARAM MUNICIPALITY
                    Name: SEKAR R
                    Property tax paid on 01/03/2022, amount Rs.1832/- via UPI(Gpay), but receipt not yet received/ generated. The amount is still showing as I need to pay.
                    please resolve the above issue.
                    Mar 2, 2022