Truecomretail

Truecomretail Complaints & Reviews

I have an issue regarding Bill can you please help me regarding this.

The product I ordered was the above that includes accessories. But Flipkart sent me without accessories and updated the order details in their website accordingly that is Apple iPhone 64GB

The delivered phone package doesn't contain EarPods & Power Adapter which the price I paid for is the same. I need this to be replaced with my requirements.

I ordered apple airpod 2 through flipkart. But I got old apple airpod 1.
      Also serial number on box and actual airpod are not matching. When I searched serial number on box on apple warranty check it shows it is replaced product. and When I check serial number on airpod, it shows invalid serial number. I want replacement for the product.
      This is exactly the same issue with me. Also the charging case seems to be duplicate. There is no lighteing to USB cable as described in site. IT is totally a mess. Did you get replacement or refund. If Yes, what did you do to get this, i have placed a refund request, but afraid they will play dirty as I see other consumers saying the same.
      This seller is fraud . They are cheating everyone in the name of flipkart. I also have same issue, I got normal airpods instead of pro version. And flipkart is not taking any action regarding this issue.

I placed order for 3 books on Jan 6th 2021, was told that delivery would be done by 14th Jan. Today it is 16th Jan, and the books have not even been shipped. Pathetic service !!!

I am requesting to refund my money because Flipkart delivered an broken and damaged earphones of 2199 cost
          And it is sold by ——sane retailers pvt ltd. warehouse building Nos. WE—ll Renaissance integratedindustrial area village vashere Bhiwandi Thane Mumbai Maharashtra

Flipkart delivery boy 23/12/20 aur 25/12/20 ko product deliver karne aaya tha lekin us din uska first day tha Ekart m join kiye hue usko exchange karne ka jankari nahi tha ki kaise check kiya jata hai..jiske karan mera product twice times undelivered hua aur product seller ke taraf se cancel hua lekin mera product offer period m tha tho mujhe product chahiye..
            Product details:-
            Samsung galaxy f41 mobile phone
            Order id:-...

Truecomretail — Replacement of samsung galaxy f41

I ordered Samsung Galaxy F41( gifted to my sister ) mobile on 19th October and got delivered by 21st October but I received damaged product(finger print sensordamaged) .I requests for replacement but replacement was rejected 3 times. After trying so many times Finally I had tele conversation with senior executives and they accept for replacement.but unfortunately the replacement got cancelled due to wrong information provided by flipkart...
            I bought a samsung galaxy s20 plus from flipkart for 49, 999. Due to a display issue I requested for a return(Greeny shade appears on the bottom of the display when the brightness is set to low, wherever there is a grey color background the bottom portion will have a green shade. It is visible in low light)

Flipkart customer executive contacted me and asked me to do hard reset and the rejected the request(they asked me to request...

Truecomretail — Samsung galaxy F41 Mobile phone Refund

मेरा रजिस्टर नंबर [protected] हैं और रजिस्टर ईमेल [protected]@gmail.com है जिसमें मेंने आपसे samsung galaxy F41 6 gb ram 128 gb स्टोरेज वाला फोन 3 नवंबर को Received किया था जिसमें प्रॉब्लम था जिसकी वजह से रिप्लेस किया गया...

Provided with wrong tracking id. Need a valid tracking id.
            First delivery date was 30oct and then 6nov. But still havent got my device. Need assistant immediately

Truecomretail Recent Comments