Truecomretail

Truecomretail Complaints & Reviews

I bought product from truecom telecom Apple service center told me its a fake duplicate product why Myntra is selling fake products when i checked on checkmycoverage on apple website it shows a fake product serial number not valid.I will eat your complete buisness otherwise refund my money.

Hello sir, My name is Rajeev kumar from Jammu. I ordered a Woodland shoes on 15th January, 2022 with Model Number - WDLDCASH50840000 and was delivered to me on 17th January 2022.. The product's MRP was Rs 4995, which I got at Rs 2496 after discount. But when I saw the product(shoes) there was no price tag attached to it, which made me sceptical about the authenticity of the product(shoes). Then to double check the genuineness of the brand...

Ordered Samsung Galaxy A03 Core through Flipkart from this seller TRUECOMRETAIL - the product is not at all working since the time I received and trying to get in touch with them however nobody responds, Request you to help me get my money back and the cost of it is rs. 7999.

Instead of apple pencile I received 3 used data cables and 1 normal pen. Entirely different product I received. 4 time I have replaced product but at the time of pickup delivery boy say we couldn't pickup because we do not get approval mail.

I ordered AirPods Pro. When I connect Active noise cancellation is not working and when I go to apple care it’s showing that AirPods Pro having this serial number is out of coverage. They give me used products.

I Ordered My Apple Airpod On 16 Oct from Flipkart And Delivered on 19 Oct When I Opened the box That box Was Empty I was Shocked Bcoz First Time i face This Problem And I Raised Complaint For this Product But Flipkart Doesn't Helping me For This Related And The Seller name Is Truecomretail
          Oct 30, 2021
          I call the customer care they said to wait for 48 hours our cus supportive are concerned your complaint and give an update but I never got an update about my product Pls Gives Me Solutions

I have ordered airpod pro on 2021 my order number is Od[protected] the same were delivered on 2021. When I opened the product and started using it. I observed that the noise cancellation feature was not working. To resolve this issue I went to apple care store in sector 35 Chandigarh. The executive working there told me that the product is fake. I was totally shocked. I raised the complain with flipkart customer care. They have registered...
            I had ordered this product on 3rd october in Big Billion sale of Flipkart and seller was Truecom retail. The item was to be delivered on 6th october but i was out of station so i had changed the date to 9th october. Now, on 9th october the update on flipkart showed that the phone had reached the nearest hub and will out for delivery soon. This update was there the whole day. But nothing was delivered. I called flipkart agent and they said...

I was mobile phone ordered on 6th day Oct 21 last 5 days i track the order list still in the mentioned Item waiting to be picked up by courier partner. Expected delivery on 15th. delivery procedures too late. i expected quick delivery. i seen the Truecomretail feedbacks summery reports i not satisfied.

I recieved a defective phone from flipcart.
              I bought the phone for the sole purpose of good battery backup but the phone I got has a battery issue. It's battery is draining very fast without even using it and the screen is also unresponsive most of the time. I raised return request three times and the request the request got cancelled every time .the technician that came to check the phone told me that this happens with all the phone...

Truecomretail Recent Comments