TVS scooty pep +

TVS scooty pep + Complaints & Reviews

J
Mumbai, Maharashtra
sir, i purchased scooty in october month 2011,and after 1 month , i face starting problem.I gave it for repair to service...
M
Hyderabad, Telangana
TVS as a company sucks.... they are good for nothing. i got a bike from them , the TVS SCOOTY PEP + they could not fix it...

Sir ,

I have purchased scooty pep + 3 years back. Now there is problem in handle play.When I shown it to the Vijayalaxmi authorised service center at Dharwad in Karnataka , on PB road opposite to Modern hall, They told front shock absorber oil seal have failed and stearing bearing are damaged , so they are to be replaced . I agreed & got it repaired.But I found same problem again. When questioned , Mechanic told I thought that would be the problem but it is not .I asked him, You are belonging authorised service center are you not trained ? to detect trouble ?. He told no sir , I am neither educated nor trained , ha ha ha .......

So I ask you now.
1)Whether Vijayalaxmi authorised service center at Dharwad in Karnataka is authorised are not. If not how can they put a board like this.

2) If not authorised service center why mechanics in this center are not trained ?

You have to reply me.

I am sad on purchasing TVS scooty pep +.
I think customer service is not your motto.

TVS scooty pep + — problem in tvs

tvs scooty pep in the most worst model in market which is giving more complaints with in a year tme

I have purchased scooty pep + 1 years back. Now there is problem in frnt wheel.When I shown it to the Ammu Automobile, Mangaon, Raigad, Maharashtra authorised sale & service center on Mumbai-Goa highway. They ask to replace front tyre disc, I agreed & redy to get repaire.but this spare is not avaliblle in market not in Alibag, Panvel.,
So I ask you now.
1)Whether M/s Ammu Motors is Authorised or not
3) If spares are not available in market then why should I purchase the TVS Spares.

You have to reply me.

I am sad on purchasing TVS scooty pep +.
I think customer service is not your motto.
Ch. No. MD626BG39A2D61490
E. No.0G3DA2111179
Date Of purchase 16/05/2010
Reg. No. MH-15-CQ-7634
Location - Nashik

This scooty pep+ having problem of seat, it has maufacturing defect kindly pay attention about it.

thanks
Vijay K Pardeshi.
Mob.[protected]
I have a similar problem of seat. It has manufacturing defect, purchased in June 2010 from Nasik.

Ravindra Chaubal

R
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    I had given my TVS Scooty Pep+ TN09AY2593 for replacement of defective silencer to M/s.Maruti Automobiles, Chennai...

P
    Nagpur, Maharashtra

I have purchased TVS Scooty Pep+ bearing Engine No.OG3F92857069 & Frame No. M0626BG3192F15914from East Africa Motors Limited, Vadodara, Gujarat vide their invoice No.2003 dated 19/06/2009.

I handed over my vehicle to the workshopp of the dealer for first free service on 15/07/2009 in good & intact condition. The technician also inspected the vehicle and orally draw my attention towards two scraches on both the sides and also loose bolts of the mirrors which were acknowledged by me. When I went for the delivery of the vehicle in the evening, to my surprise, the right side front break lever was broken. The suitable remark was put on Job Card No.3861 with different pen & different hand writing.

When I talked to the personnel at the service station, they totally refused to accept and told me that the same was in broken condition when I submitted the vehicle. I argued a lot but the staff was ademant and handed me over the vehicle with broken break lever.

Sir, I request you to look in to the matter and do the need ful at your level.

Till my complaint is not redressed, I will not hand over my vehicle for further free or paid services to any authorised service station of TVS and that will not affect my right of warrant, Please note.
    I purchased scooty pep+ on dated[protected]. I found noise coming from rear side and gave it for secound service dated :[protected], job card no:081, veh regn no:AP10AV3721i n Laxmi motor at sec-bad,[protected] in service told that rear shockabsorber has been broken they said that parts was n/a with them know they are saying that it will another one week time and the way of speaking to customer is not good. Some person name Mr.Pradeep in that organisation is very rude as I asked order no is not giving so i will not refer to any other person to buy a scooty, servive is very worst from your people.

Kindly arrange a shockabsorber for my veh as soon as possible.

Warm regards
    D.Srinivas reddy
    I purchased Scooty on Oct 2011 from Sameer TVS (near CRP Square, Bhubaneswar). The Regn No is OR 02 BT 1561. It started showing problem after 1 week. The noise was the main problem which was coming from the engine. On 24.04.2012 the service centre people said Oil pump has to be replaced but not in inventory. It will be procured in next 15 days, but till date I am supposed to get a positive response.

I hope the posted grievances are read and sorted. Expecting a solution.

L
      Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Reg: Complaint for low mileage, Battery Weak & Starting Trouble - Refund my money or repair...
      R
      Hyderabad, Telangana
      Dear Sir / madam

I recently got my scooty pep+ serviced from the "M/s Mahalakshmi Motors - Malkajgiri...