Unicorn
2.1

Unicorn Complaints & Reviews

I am Md. Nawed Hussain. I submitted 25000 rupees on date 17 Nov 2018 to "Unicorn Group" at Kolkata branch to provide me Job in "General Construction" in Dubai but they didn't provide me Job. They had told me that after Medical you have to submit 25000 rupees and then within120 day you would get Offer Letter and VISA. My medal had done at Kolkata on 17 Nov 2018. I went to Kolkata on 16 Nov 2018 from Delhi by Flight and fare was 11289 rupees because o[censored]rgent basis. I expend approximately 41000 rupees.

Sir, I want return those money. Please help me to return it.

I have all recording call, phone numbers and address of Kolkata office.
Mrs. Shifa : [protected]

Circular Court
Kolkata -700017
Near Audi showroom

I am Hariprasad, Unicorn Black

Monday 27th July 2013, i gave bike for general service and i got my bike on 29th july evening. After that while driving i found oil was leaking from front bumper and i went to service centre and said the complaint about leaking of oil. But, they gave worst response and said it cannot be serviced now and asked me to come next week. For their faulty service they putting charges.

This is very WORST THING making people very bad about HONDA and worrying. Worst dealers and service creates bad name for the company.

Unicorn — still on waiting

Respected sir,

I had booked a unicorn on 3 dec 09 . And they said u have to wait for 2 month,
    i'm agreed with this, till date i'm on waiting . they are keep extending the date
    it is almost 3 months. plz do something ,the show room is pratik honda in vashi sec-28

ur's faith fully
    John kumar

i was facing problem of rust/corrosion in petrol tank of my unicorn 2005 model. rusting was causing blockage in petrol supply .
      recently i noticed leakage from tank. later on i found holes in tank developed due to rusting,
      i and my mechanic was surprised seeing holes in tank. we never seen/hear about such thing.
      please help.

UNICORN - BIGGEST FRAUD AND CHEATERS COMPANY

Hi Everyone

I have booked a flat in Noida Extension in Supertech Eco Village - 2 (A 11/ 1101) through Unicon in May 2010. I visited Unicon office and gave my documents and cheque to get the booking done. After Honourable Supreme Court decision revoking the land acuqisition on Shahberi village, Supertech gave me the option of taking a refund on the condition I obtain NOC from the broker (UNICON)

After that, I wrote to UNICON explaining the same. It has been more than 2 weeks, I am following up with Unicon to provide me with NOC. But, they are refusing. I spoke to Nitin Jindal at Unicon, who gave a phone number of another person Gurpreet Kaur at Unicon . She said, they have hired some other broker when my booking was done. It came to me as a bi surprise. Since, on all my documents, it is the stamp of Unicon. Moreover, Gurpreet said, unless that broker will give the refund of the commission Supertech paid they won't give me NOC. Furthermore, that broker is no more associated with Unicon, so they can't reach out to him.

I said, I booked a flat through UNICON. I don't care whether you hired another broker or not. I need the NOC for my booking. But, Unicon is still refusing.

PLEASE DON'T BOOK YOUR FLAT THROUGH UNICON. YOU WILL END UP IN MESS.

UNICON IS A FRAUDLENT CHEATER COMPANY.

ANUJ MAHESHWARI

Unicorn — What is life of Disk Pad of New vehicle

I would like to know what is the life of Front disk pad o[censored]nicorn in terms of KM and days.

Unicorn — behaviour of staff

dear sir
        im naresh from chennai i buyed my bike honda unicorn at may 24th, , first of all i want to know at what basis we services our vehicles, as im marine engineer i know all about engines and its performances.. as for as me ill consider the performance of the engine as the time of running hours but not by the days or month irrespective of its idle time. even i have a car if the engine oil changing time will be 2000 hours thn ill wait until the hours to complete even though if my car idle for 6 month. but your idea of servicing time with respective of month and days which i coudnt understand . i promised for 4 free service, but i paid for my 3rd service . between 2nd and 3rd service of my bike is only 300km. but its crossed more 15 days as per ur schedule . why should i change my oil within 300km . on top of that im not satisfied with balaji honda service people. im decided not to service from ur authorised dealer any more, my bike no TNO4 AC 3053, , THANK YOU

Unicorn — spare parts

sir i hvnt got the spares after an xcident......at the time of insurance....so please sort this problem otherwise i will file a case ...

BALAJI HONDA UNICORN — NOT CHANGE SPARE PARTS

hello sir,
        Last Dec 2010 am booked UNICORN bike. but now am not get my bike. but that BLAJI HONDA dealer sales by whole sale to marvadis(rajasthani).we are not response to customer. we are responsed to regular customer only. very wost dealer in chennai

Honda — spare part not change

sir my bike spare parts are not changing and my bike is in warranty period.. it can run only 6300 km...

Unicorn — Spare parts not available

I Ashish kumar sinha having honda unicorn bike 2006 model . Al though i am much happy with the performance of this bike but now days when i getting need of any spare parts and going to nearest honda show room Navsarajan auto mobiles there usally spare not availble .

Advice me what to do?

Ashish kumar sinha
        [protected]@rediffmail.com
        Dear Anuj,

Thanks for writing in with your concern. As communicated to you by our representative, you can collect your NOC from our office premises. If you need any help in the future, please feel free to email us at [protected]@unicon.in. We look forward to your continued patronage.

Team Unicon

DELAY IN REQUEST FOR REPLACEMENT OF BIKES's BATTERY

BATTERY NO. 015373 (AMCO)

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL

Address Muthukattu House Keezhillam PO Perumbavoor Pin 683541
            Phone [protected]
            Branch Cochin/ Kochi/ Ernakulam
            Email [protected]@gmail.com
            really very bad service in evm muvattupuzha, i have given my unicorn no KL 40 C 7641 on[protected], for repair due to accident, they told me vehicle will be ready on 4th, then postponed to 6th, then postponed to 8th, then postponed to11th, now they r saying 19th. if parts are not available why they r selling/marketing this vehicle,
            Aug 13, 2020

I'm a existing customer & complaint is regarding the quality of service from Ms Ganpati Autos Ltd. Gurgaon.
              During all the regular services from same dealer the water level in battery, & terminal cleaning was not checked as per schedule as a result it's one of the cell has become weak, now it's showing self start + all battery related problems, which now needs replacement.
              The last service was on 09/06/09.
              Please look into the matter which has troubled me the cost of battery.
              Below is the details: