UTI

UTI Complaints & Reviews

I have a UTI ULIP Investor Id[protected] and I paid LAST INSTALMENT on 25.8.08.
Now I am waiting for the renewel notice...

This is sumit kothari, applied for PAN Card on 1st Aug 2008. But till now i don't receive my PAN Card. Below i'm giving my details,

Name: Sumit Kothari

Sumit kothari,
flat no.9, A type, A 14/83,
Premlok park, chinchwad,
pune- 411033

So Please take immediate action and send me.

sumit kothari.
I had apply for my pancard on 6th Feb,2008.Today is 26th .It is written that it comes in 15 days.But it had not come ,so tell me how many days more it will take.
I have applied the pan card in the month of April 2008, I have seen my pan card number in the site i.e-ACTPY0960E and they stated that it has been dispatched through post ON 19/04/08, but i have not received my pan card yet. its very urgent to me.

Kindly give the courier name and despatch # so that we can trace it.

so pls enquiry the matter, and kindly send me the pan card.for this i shall ever thankful to you. yours faithfully
Hello

i m Santosh Kumar parida. i was apply a pan card from ur company before some month and that was from ORISSA. But still today i m not receive it.

My PANCARD number is AWAPP0637K
And My application Serial number is[protected]
Now i m at my working place mumbai. So what i have to do?

Plz consider my problem..
I have applied for my pan card on the 30th October, 2008 through uti Aizawl, Mizoram. I haven't received it yet. Can you please tell me my PAN card no at least before the card reach my place.
Please send it to my personal ID: [protected]@rediffmail.com or [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you
i have applied for my card . i am received my pan number before but card i did not get so i was reappiled for that
still i am not receive any thing from them so what can i do right now?
my pan number is AQKPD6762C
and my re applied CSF number is[protected]
and accknowledge number is[protected]
so please send any related thing of this
thanks
narayanrao

I HAVE APPLIED A PAN CARD THROUGH UTI PAN SERVICE CENTRE IN COIMBATORE, VIDE APPLICATION No.[protected] AND COUPON No.[protected] DATED ON 17.12.2008 ; TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CHECK MY STATUS ; THIS IS ATMOST URGENT
    my application no[protected] &coupan no.[protected], date of birth-03/05/1986.father's name-Ashok Kumar Das. date of application-25/11/2008.through uti, saharsa (Bihar) branch
    how to check the pan card accessing in through UTI service.
    I HAVE APPLIED A PAN CARD THROUGH UTI PAN SERVICE CENTRE IN COIMBATORE, VIDE APPLICATION No.[protected] AND COUPON No.[protected] DATED ON 03.12.2008 ; TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CHECK MY STATUS ; THIS IS ATMOST URGENT
    till now i not yet recieved my pan card number please kindly check it
    sir i lost my pan card (acc. no. AKZPC2122J). pls tel me how to get one more pan card or pan card for the same number.
    chandrasekaran m

UTI — Carelessness of UTI [Resolved]

Dear Sir
      I am writing this application on behalf of my father, He had been allotted 200 units of Grandmaster Scheme...

i had requested for pan card on 11th oct '08. all procedures alongwith submission of necessary documents were personally carried out by me at the belapur(navi mumbai) branch o[censored]ti. the address onto which the pan card was supposed to be delivered was of AKOLA(maharashtra). i hav yet not recieved my pan card on the mentioned address. following are the details of the application -
      application number[protected]
      processing fee coupen number[protected]

Ref:
        i) Filed at PAN Service Centre, Nagercoil.
        ii) Application no.[protected].

I filed an application for PAN Card at nagercoil on 29/01/08. The application no is[protected]. Sofar I have not received the PAN Card. When i visit your website, I understood that it was dispatched on 14/04/08 and my PAN is BSDPS 5645 J. Previously this address was mentioned as S.S. Sudharson, 16-90 Painkulam - 629188, vilvancode. Now it is change to the address given below. Already i have sent the same letter to sent by post on 22/04/08. but i have not received any replay. so please sent me the PAN Card as early as possible.

Thanking you,

SREE NARAYANAGURU NAGAR,
        PUDUKKADAI POST - 629171,
        KANYAKUMAR DISTRICT,
        TAMIL NADU.

I was allotted 700 units on Children Gift Growth Fund Unit Scheme 1986 on 11/09/1994 in the name of my daughter SHANA MOHAN. Unit Certificate No is[protected] with date of maturity being 11/09/2015. Last growth chart was received for the FY[protected]. i believe that the scheme has since been closed and converted into bonds wit effect from 01/04/2004. No intimation has been received by me about this neither have i received any bonds for the amount invested. Please intimate current status.
          Manoj Mohan(name of the applicant on the certificate)

children gift growth fund — certificate no 109950030002133

sir i was invested rs 3000 on dt 17/10/94 til today i have no any information aboat my money so please send me the details through mail and hard copy by post on address hatising pura nehru nagar near katkat gate cidco road aurangabad for direct contact mobile no [protected] thanking you.
          Dear Sir
          My father Mr AKHTAR HUSAIN KHAN had purhcased CHILDREN GIFT GROWTH UNIT SCHEME 1986 (Clause -8) for my daughter FARAH KHAN and its details are as follows:

Unit Certificate No[protected]
          Name o[censored]nit Holder - FARAH KHAN
          Date of Birth - 21/06/1995
          Date maturity - 21/06/2016
          Name of Applcant - AKHTAR HUSAIN KHAN
          TO - IQBAL HUSAIN KHAN
          KC-13, BINA PROJECT NCL
          SONEBHADRA UP

Please tell me the status of the above policy and tell how would I get refund if policy has been discontinued.

Your faithfully,

Iqbal Hiusain Khan
          I had purchased Children's Gift Growth Fund Unit Scheme 1986 (Clasue 8) for my daughter Ms Farah Khan, the details are as follows:

Unit Certificate No. 407 96 [protected]
          Name o[censored]nit Holder -Farah Khan
          Date of Birth - 21.06.95
          Date of Maturity - 21/06/2016
          Name of Applicant - AKHTAR HUSAIN KHAN
          TO; IQBAL HUSAIN KHAN
          KC-13, BINA PROJECT NCL
          SONEBHADRA

Please let me know the status of above and how should I get my money back if it has been discontued.

Yours faithfully

Iqbal Husain Khan
          I had purchase the UTI children's gift groth fund unit scheme 1986 for my daughter Krishna.now unit is matured.The ID NOS. is[protected] & Bond certificate No.51386906.Also I had change my current adress, B-303, KRUSHNAKUNJ APPARTMENT, NEAR VRUNDAVAN BUNGLOW'S, OPP. N.I.D. SARGASAN ROAD KUDASAN, GANDHINAGAR GUJARAT.If any payment tobe done byyou, please consier above request.your early reply will be highly appriciable, Thanking you.

Shashikant P vaidya
          mobile no. [protected]
          dear sir, i need the curent status of the CHILDREN GIFT GROWTH UNIT SCHEME (clause 8) certificate number[protected]
          dear, sir I had purchased Children's Gift Growth Fund Unit Scheme 1986 for my sister brinda panchal, the details are as follows:

certi no:[protected]
          date of purchase:18/01/1991
          date of maturity:13/09/2008
          name of applicant :priyank panchal
          ahmedabad, gujarat

Yours faithfully,
          priyank panchal

children gift growth fund — statement

you havent send any statement to us uptil nw.pls send us the statement for the certificate number[protected] and[protected]
          I had purchase 400 units o[censored]TI Children Gift Growth Fund in 1995 in my son name there after I am not receiving any statement mean while I also change my address which is as under along with policy detail.
          Certificate No [protected]
          No o[censored]nits 400
          Name of Holder Pranay Gopal Gharde
          Date of Birth 14.09.1995
          Date of Purchase 16.08.1996
          Date of maturity 14.09.2016
          Name of Applicant Gopal Narayan Gharde

Expected unit statement from UTI at the address given below
          G N Gharde, House # I-3, Sarang Building, Spandan Nagar, CIDCO N-4, Aurangabad 431003

I had purchased 130 units o[censored]TI Children Gift Growth Fund in 1990 for my daughter Nithya K.R. Now the unit is matured and i have sent you the copy on 20th july there after I am not receiving any letter from your side.
          Certificate No :[protected]
          Date of maturity : 15/07/2009
          Name of Applicant : K.R Bhavani
          Kushalnagar Works
          Kudige - 571232

Please let me know the status of above and how should I get my money back. Thanking You.

K.R Bhavani.
          FACE VALUE O[censored]TI GROWTH FUND SCHEME
          To
          The Manager
          U T I Investor services Ltd

I Adavalli Swetha, D/o A Sri Hari, presently residing in Plot No 499, Buddanagar Colony, Uppal Bus Depot, Peerjadiguda, R R Dist. has taken 1500 units under scheme for children’s Gift growth fund unit scheme from you. For that you have received the amount of Rs 15, 000/- from me on 22.03.1995 and issued a Unit certificate for 1500 units in favour of me vide certificate no[protected] and the same may be matured on 23.12.2010. Till date i did not receive any amount from you by way of dividend cheque. Due to financial problems i requested and demanded you for payment of the said certificate amount. my father wrote two letters dated 2012.05 and 05.06.06 stating the same. There is no reply from you for the said letters till date. Therefore, I hereby request you to pay the said certificate amount to me at earliest.

A Swetha
          my i.d no[protected] in the name of ANINDITA CHAKERVERTY D/O SH PRADEEP .CHAKERVERTY. THE BOND NO IS 41762527 OF Rs 23800/-
          &41762519 of Rs 24500/-. pl tell me the status of amount.

thanking you
          Sir

My ID No.[protected] in the name of ANINDITA CHAKRAVERTY D/O Shri PRADEEP CHAKRAVERTY, The Bond No. is 41762527 of Rs, 23800/ & 41762519 of Rs.24500/- Please tell me the Status os amount whenever it will release it
          I had purchase 100 units o[censored]TI Children Gift Growth Fund in 1990 in my son name there after I am not receiving any statement mean while I also change my address which is as under along with policy detail.
          Certificate No[protected]No o[censored]nits 100

dear sir,

My UTI-ENERGY FUND Sr.No.2007/ 4698899

dated: 29/10/2007 in the name of Pushpa kumari.chaduvula
          Amount:30000/-

Please let me know the current value of the fund.(how much money will i get as on date)

My father purchased units under this scheme,

Date of maturity : 23-09-09

Till now i have not recvd any confirmation letter, Please let us know what is the procedure to get the maturity amount.

Tthanks
          D Madhu latha
          Anantapur
          Andhra pradesh
          i want my money back my certificate number is [protected] children gift growth plan
          I had purchased 700 units o[censored]TI Children Gift Growth Fund in 1996 in my daughter name, thereafter I am not receiving any statement/status of policy. Meanwhile I also change my address which is as under along with the policy detail

Certificate No.: [protected]
          No. o[censored]nits: 700
          Name of holder : SHRADHA NANDKISHOR MALVANKAR
          Date of birth : 11/09/1995
          Date of maturity : 11/09/2016
          Name of Applicant : Nandkishore Ganpat Malvankar
          New address : N. G. Malvankar.
          D/205, Pawar complex phase-1, Chameli Building,
          Near Ambika Nagar, Belvali, Badlapur (west),
          Dist- Thane

Please let me know the current status of above policy at above mentioned address

N.G.Malvankar

FLAT NO 5, 5TH MAIN
          4TH BLOCK
          JAYANAGAR
          BANGALORE 560011

Please let me know the current status of above policy at above mentioned new address ASAP

AT FOLL EMAIL... [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Poonam Ahuja
          My father had purchased 600 units o[censored]TI Children's Gift Growth Fund Unit Scheme 1986 in my name, thereafter I am not receiving any statement/status of policy.

Certificate No.: [protected]
          No. o[censored]nits: 600
          Name of holder : Kumari Divya M Shenoy
          Date of birth : 23/02/1988
          Date of maturity : 23/02/2009
          Name of Applicant : Madhava D Shenoy
          Thane

Please let me know the current status of above policy at my e-mail Id [protected]@ymail.com

Thanks & Regards,
          Divya
          Investor ID No.[protected] non receipt of Bonds. complaint No.48905674 dated 22 March, 2007, regarding the issue of CGGF-86 scheme ARS-BOND. I have not yet received the bonds which are to mature on 18.2.2015.
          My grand son in whose name the scheme was purchased will attain the age of maturity on 18.8.2012. Please advise me in the matter. Thanking you, yours faithfully, dr. g.d. bist, e-mail - [protected]@gmail.com
          ID No.[protected] No. of Bonds 236 - CGGF-86 Scheme ARS-BOND. I have not received any statement regarding the above scheme which was closed unilaterally by the UTI cheating the people of this country in the name of Children's Growth Fund. I am not able to get the money back or even the status of the scheme. What happened to my investment in the name of my grandson Umesh is not known to me. Please advise me in the matter and give the latest statement of accounts of the above. Thanking you, Dr. G.D.Bist.
          unit trust of india
          children's gift growth fund unit scheme
          certificate number:[protected]
          name of the holder : nimra fathima
          d.o.b :[protected]
          date of maturity:[protected]
          name of the applicant : m s zabi pasha

Please let me know the current status of above policy ASAP
          my email id: [protected]@yahoo.com

I had applied for PAN card correction on 19th June 2008.My PAN card status is showing t"NA".I have not received my PAN card at my address till now.

PAN number = ADDPR5161K
            Status ="NA"
            PAN Card not received.
            I had applied for PAN card correction on May 2008.My PAN card no. is showing "AHIPT6595N".But I have not received my PAN card at my address till now.

PAN number = AHIPT6595N
            Pls send my pan card in my address:
            E-73, SIDDARTH NAGAR ASHRAM
            NEW DELHI-110014
            THANKS
            ANIL THAKUR
            PAN Card not received.
            I had applied for PAN card correction on 28 June 2008.My processing fee coupon numer is"[protected]".But I have not received my PAN card at my address till now.

Pls send my pan card in my address:
            Pratibha khanna d/o Dr.Lekh Raj Khanna
            V.P.O.-Pandoga, Teh & Distt-UNA.HIMACHAL PRADESH
            PIN NO.-177207
            THANKS
            PRATIBHA KHANNA.

I've applied for the PAN card on the 2nd of May 2008, the same has not reached me as of now.
            So I request you to look into this matter. The status here says that the card has been despatched.
            Please do the needful.

APPLN NUMBER:[protected]
            COUPON NUMBER:[protected]
            APPL_NAME:GIRISH KUYYAMUDI VENKATRAMANA
            DESP DATE:09-MAY-2008

I've been to the UTI office at No.1, Nr Ulsoor Police Station, E1 Street, old Madras Rd, Ulsoor, Bangalore - 560008

First when I inquired that the PAN card is not delivered the Ulsoor UTI office people asked me to sumit an application asking the mumbai office to send the PAN card to UTI bangalore office, which I did.I've submitted application twice once in June & then in July. Still I dint get any response.

Then again I was told by the office people that they would send a mail to mumbai office in October. Even after that there was no response. I went to the UTI ulsoor office again on December 29th 2008 again I was told that they've sent a mail & asked me to come back on Jan 5th 2009.
            It is a very important document which is asked everywhere, so requesting everyone to pressure on UTI to do there job properly or let them not take this kind of responsibility.
            Girish
            sir i did not receive pancard i applied on feb4. i need it, very urgent coupon no:[protected]

I lose my pan card. I want to apply the duplecate pan card but i am not remember my particuller adess.But i have my pan card no-AGFPJ1078A.HOW TO SHOW MY CORRECT DETAIL IN MY PAN CARD.

I had lost my PAN Card.
              My PAN no is ASSPM0596M.

Shikha

I am parvathi devi from Hyderabad(Staying in Kukatpally).I am working as a Software Engineer.I am having Pan number but i lose my pan card.What is the procedure for getting the pan card.How many days we can expect that we wil get the pan card original.
              pls gv the suggestion.I am waiting for your reply.

Devi.v

I am sridhar from Hyderabad(Staying in uppal).I am working as a Architectural.I am having Pan number (AVIPP7774M)but i lose my pan card.What is the procedure for getting the pan card.How many days we can expect that we wil get the pan card original.
              pls gv the suggestion.I am waiting for your reply.

SRIDHAR.P
              i have lost my pancard. my pan number is APYPG0203L. pls gv the suggestion.I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks&Regards
              My Name is Yashpal Chauhan as written in my PAN Card.
              My PAN Card No. is ALIPC4689G.
              I have lost my PAN Card.
              What is the procedure for getting the pan card and how many days will it require to get it.

Pls give suggestion. I am waiting for your reply...

Thanks in Advance

YASHPAL SINGH CHAUHAN
              SRA-59A, Shipra Riviera, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, U.P. - 201010.
              hi sir this is anit raghav & i had lost my pan card, what is the process of it, how i can get it again, my pan number is, ASYPK1650Q,
              Hi this is Ramachary S K Bhakthula, i lose my PAN card Please can you give the details how to apply for same numbered card and where to apply???/
              my PAN card number is: CBGPS6338J

Thanks & Regards
              Ramachary S K Bhakthula
              my pan card has been lost.
              how i can get my pan card again please suggest to me.
              what is the procedure for new pan card or same duplicate pan card.

my card was miss by me on 28.08.09.
              I lose my pan card. I want to apply the duplecate pan card but i am not remember my particuller detail.like(frist name, middle name last neme) But i have my pan no-ASFPM9756J.HOW TO FIND THIS DETAILS
              i have lost my pan, nagaon, assam, india
              lose my pan card
              I lose my pan card. I want to apply the duplecate pan card but i am remember my particuller adess.But i have my pan card no-BXTPS2589H . and my address is
              SYED SULTHAN BASHA,
              S/O CHINA MASTAN,
              H.NO.11/2/60,
              MAKKA MASEED STREET,
              KANDUKUR,
              PRAKASAM DISTRICT,
              ANDHRA PRADESH,
              INDIA.
              My name is Leo Dantis, I lost my pan card. I want to apply the duplicate pan card. My pan card No. AHDPD7923M. Please advise.
              Leo

I had lost my PAN Card.
              i don't know my pan Card number also,

please find my pan card from the following details:

chandra sekhar tadimeti,
              s/o surya prakasa rao,
              4-72/a, sri lakshmi nilayam,
              dondapadu, sanivarapupeta,
              eluru.534003, west godavari, AP

Chandra Sekhar.T
              I lose my pan card. I want to apply the duplecate pan card but i am not remember my pan card no.
              kindlly find my pan card fom the following details.

CHANDRA SEKHAR TADIMETI,
              S/O T.SURYA PRAKASA RAO
              4-72, SRI LAKSHMI NILAYAM
              DONDAPADU, SANIVAAPUPETA,
              ELURU-534003, WEST GODAVARI DIST, AP.

I had lost my PAN Card.My PAN No. is AQGPM9948M

Pls give suggestion. I am waiting for your reply

Suresh Malache

This is really not a compliant but a request for help. I seem to have either lost or never received the UTI Bonds after conversion from US64 units. Being an NRI, I could not keep track of the various correspondences which were originated when those units were required to be converted. Now my bonds have matured and the UTI has asked me to submit the bond certificates in original. I don't have them. What should I do now? How am I to proceed further on this mater? Could someone please mail your advise directly to my email id? Thanks in advance
                My bond maturity was in April and i had furnished the same with my bank account details on march itself. But i still havent received the maturity amount. Since iam out of station for sometime i wont be able to approach the office where i had submitted the papers.Also there is no tab in the UTI website to post this.