www.shopbazar.in

www.shopbazar.in Complaints & Reviews

Order No.:[protected] dated[protected], in website “www.shopbazar.in” 1. Samsung Galaxy Tab Rs.1, 899/- 2. Swipe Ultimate 3G Rs.2, 399/- 3. Sony Xperia M4Rs.2, 099/- Shipping Rs. 555/- Paid Rs.6, 952/- thro' Internet banking [Punjab National Bank] Materils NOT received. PLEASE REGISTER A COMPLAINT AND ARRANGE TO DELIVER THE MATERIALS BY THE SELLER, to me. Thanking You, R. Ayyachamy. [protected]

Order number[protected] dated 28-August-2015. I have ordered 3 items, thro' the web site: "Shopbazar.in" No: 217, First floor, Third cross, Bellandur, Bangalore-560103 Office:[protected] Mon-Fri 10:00 AM-6:00 PM Sat 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Email : [protected]@shopbazar.com 1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T 211 Tablet Rs.1, 899/- 2. Swipe Ultimate 3G Intel 2-in-1 Detachable Laptop Rs.2, 399/- 3. Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual (16 GB) Rs.2, 099/- Shipping Charges Rs.555/- I have paid Rs.6, 952/- thro' Internet banking [Punjab National Bank]. I have NOT yet received the ordered items. Please register a complaint and help me to get the items, from the Seller. Thanking You, R. Ayyachamy. Mobile: [protected].