Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Bad

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

My kids were studying in Amrita Vidyalaya (Branch - Kovur). Amrita Road, 200ft bypass service road, Kovur, Chennai-600128, Tamilnadu.
My kids details are as follows:
1. Vasudha 4th Std
2. Hemal 2nd Std
I have paid 1st semester fee of Rs.13, 450/- and Rs.12, 800 respectively for my kids. The school was initially taking classes for aprox 4 hours and later it was reduced to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Hence I have not paid the balance amount which school was asking for, instead I have requested them to provide TC to my kids. However, the school management is forcing me to pay an amount of aprox Rs.25000/- in total, to issue TC for both my kids. School management is quoting that the govt has asked to collect 75% of the fee and hence I should pay balance Rs.25, 000, without even considering the class hours reduced to just 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Request you to intervein and help me in getting the TC for both my kids from the school.

Sir/Ma'am
    I am the candidate of CBSE class 12 private student this year . I fill the informatics practices (old ....

Please listen, understand our problems
    This time some school open and being corona virus. Many students do exam spread corona. Please take online exam. Please try to understand. [protected]

Respected Sir/Ma'am
      I am from Sagar Madhya Pradesh, I would like to tell you something very concerning point regarding teaching in all schools of Sagar mp
      Here all the schools are taking full fees but not all the subjects are being taught, like the computer, gk, moral, etc.
      And exams for those subjects are not being conducted.
      Schools like vatsalya sr sec school, Great men International School, DPS Sagar, etc. these all are famous and rich institutes in Sagar,
      even school management does not give the proper salary to the teachers.

please take some steps about this concern,

Vardan mishra

As per the dispute complaint to the evolution of marking the school submitted the attachment Plus annexure - 2 its as regional...

Sir, I have passed 12th in 2018. I have correction in my marksheet but cbse reginal office allahabad delaying. Every documents I have submitted there regarding correction. But till now they did not do correction..
        Please help me to get correct certificate

Roll no. 5666449
        School name. Woodland academy ramasariya rajahi gorakhpur.
        Correction in father name. _ from bharat kumar yadav to bharat kumar gupta
        Thankyou

Respected authority
          I secured 96.6% in cbse class 10th boards session 2019-20 with A1 grade in all the 5 main subjects. Yet I have not received a merit certificate. If there is any other criterion for providing merit certificate rather than the grades kindly inform me. Thank you
          Yours obedient
          Bhavya sharma

First Step senior secondary school, Chhindwara (M.P)
            As per the government guidelines it is totally depand upon the parents to send their children but our school is forcing to school and if parents not allow then they say you will be short attendance . So please take some initiative towards this serious problem of our children . As a parent I don't want to send my children to school

I want to complain about St.michaels high school situated in bihar, patna, digha,

the school is not following the exam pattern alloted and is not ready for a reduction in syllabus . Even if it is taking its own tests then also I think they should follow the syllabus introduced officialy .

Rishi redij
                roll no 23735597
                school id 71290

cbse results out on 30 th july 2021

our result not declared

all admission forms are closed for submission and were not accepted due to abseence of xii board marksheet :)

school unable to give reason why ?

mumbai university also not helping to keep the registration form open or accept it .; admission subject to results

impact : a bright child may have to waste a whole year .

I am speaking about Maharishi Vidya mandir senior secondary school Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu. This school is being very worst for years.This school doesn't follow as per rules of cbse. Teacher are asked to work from day to night. My mother is facing health problems. There management are very worst and doesn't know to how to run school. They play politics in this school. They take bribe from the parents. The books fee in this school from pre.kg to 12th STD is RS.8000. this amount is not fare where Cbse allot this books in cheap rate. They have unexperienced teachers and coordinators. They always seem for revenge. They were no teachers for commerce students and[protected] Commerce batch has got way too low marks due to schools political plays. This school doesn't disserve to get afflicted from CBSE.

Our shool (vijayamatha public shool thookupalam) Is focring us to submit our notes to school on 24aug Tuesday
                    And they are told all the students would come to shool for submitting
                    Kerela police has been told no schools are allowed to conduct book submitting day because of corona

School adress
                    Vijayamatha public school thookupalam
                    Idukki
                    Kerala

My son passes out from Rajghat Beasant School varanasi .

His school ID is 71290
                      His role number is 23735595

His admission forms in all reputed colleges closed and these colleges will declare merit list as well as take the fee by aug 19 th.2021.

The student unable to get admission anywhere in absence of the results.

Sir here the CBSE registration fee is being taken in the my school 7000 per student Sir plase help me and other student. address is state jharkhand Destrict (garhwa) Nagar unatri pincode 822121. School name is DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL SIRIYATONGAR

My daughter miss khushi Soni was studying in class 12th Maths group in St Mary's Convent Sr Sec School, Bhopal. To appear in 12 th board improvement exam she message her class teacher on 15 th Aug 21 at 1600 hrs and requested to forward my name . But nothing was done by the teacher. And last date for applying ended.

May I kindly request u to permit my daughter in 12 th board exam for only one subject (Maths) will be scheduled on 13 sep 2021. So that her score of Marks will become better.

Regards Vinod Kumar Soni

I met with an incident that some of the schools working under central board has giving tasks and assignments to students o[censored]pper primary sections without giving a personal or practical experience. As the schools and other educational institutions are temporarily closed at this time the teachers are giving tasks writing about their experiences of visiting a school of differently abled/ specially abled, such tasks should be done from their own experience but here the case is different. So I humbly requesting you to find a practicable solution for the same

i admitted my son ayam kumar in class x1 th in science stream (PCM) through there enterance test conducted by...
                              Sir this school is not a school this is like a business shop..kindly request you to restrict their affiliation.I am from 12...

I am from kanpur and from uma krishna educational foundation and my result of class 12 has not arrived till yet and was told that our result will come in rl lots and 4 rl lots have been published and my result has not come.
                              plz keindly publish as soon as possible as the college seats are getting full filled and they are asking for my result of class 12 .
                              my ame is mohammad ayaan and my roll no is 23667461 and school code is 70780 and plz revert back as soon as possible.

Respected sir/ ma'am
                                I am bright student since childhood and I used to score good marks. In my class 10 I scored 92.7%...