Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Load

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] related photos (500)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Photos

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

Shree Jee INTERNATIONAL school is submitting the original certificates of teachers and even submitting two months salary.The school is registered till class 12.We teachers are facing already huge problems since lockdown now they have started this.The management is forcing us to deposit the certificate.plz I beg the authorities to look into the following.

Please provide/ upload the result of Kaushik Talukdar at the earliest.
    He appeared class 12 exam in the year 2020.His...

Mene 12th ki marksheet correction ke liye March 2020 me All documents or letter diya tha lekin abhi tak na koy information or na hi call attend karte he... Me MPTET 2018 qualified hu or 15 April 2021 se Documents verification start he... Please 🙏 take attention on my complaint for my future.

In st.michael's high school we are not taught with ncert instead publications book are used, my school is a cbse school and...

This is regarding offline classes taken for 9th class students in Happy valley school, uttarahalli. They have started the classes for 9 th standard 2021-22 batch from 17 march, 2021. And they are insisting to come for offline classes. When we wanted online class, their support is not good.
      We are really worried for our ward and especially during surging Covid cases in Benagaluru. Please help us in this regard.
      Thank you.

Sir, I am Subrat Kumar Panigrahi, from Odisha. I had appeared my CTET exam in 2018 and had successfully passed it with 98 mark in paper II and 110 mark in Paper I. But due to some mishaps I couldnot get the Hardcopy of my CTET certificate.
        Now I am having my digilicker and tried to download my CTET certificate, but Cannot access to my it as I am not having my Hall ticket of that exam now.
        Sor please help me, I am in need of the document very badly.
        Subrat Kumar Panigrahi
        Adhar No.[protected]
        Mobile no - [protected]
        B.Sc. B.Ed,
        Sambalpur University

This is to inform that Vailankanni Public School, Krishnagiri affiliation number 1930566 has revised its school timings from morning 7:50 a.m. to evening 5:30 p.m. for 10th and 12th. They pay only 75% salary for the teachers and now started extending their working hours as 9:30 hours. If the board doesn't take necessary actions, i shall take it up with the media and labour court of law.

Buddha Woodland School
            Keonta, kothi, Dalsingsharai
            Samastipur
            Bihar (848114)

Dear cbse,
              i am a student of class 11 from Delhi Pubic School, Eldeco. I am overall pass in the cumulative . My school is saying that i have been promoted to class 12 and I am allowed to attend the classes but i would have to appear for a re test for class 12 in the month of april . I don`t thing so that they are following the curriculum correctly. I would be really thankful to you if you take the action required.

After I got the news that we can now change the exam centre due to sudden burst in covid-19, I've been trying to convince my school to kindly change my exam centre to my hometown where I am residing since lockdown. But my school isn't ready to change my exam centre.

In Babaji vidhyashram cbse school in Sholinganalur chennai they are not disclosing even the approximate school fees when we...

My self Pranay Raju Kamble, class 10th cbse 2017 batch, rollno 4137589 chennai regional office. i want my mother's name corrected from Priya to Pratibha in my 10th marksheet as per document .hence I have provided all the documents which you have told me, but it seems to not done yet. I applied on 17/10/2020, as its taking much time as i expected so far .

I request you sir to please go through my words and also to correct my mother name on my 10th class marksheet.
                  yours obediently
                  respectfully
                  Pranay Raju Kamble

Respected sir/ madam
                    I was teaching in N.S PUBLIC SCHOOL, Katha, Baghpat from January 2020 till July . Due to lock...

Dear Board Of Directors of Cbse,
                    I'm here to submit a complaint letter against my school transportation, As per my home is near to the school (Vivekananda Mission High School) I didn't avail the school from the first session. But my school is asking for the money for the school bus fair. And don't want to pay the money even after I didn't availied the bus. So I request you to help me with this situation to avoid the bus fair.

Your faithfully
                    Bitan De (Vivekananda Mission High School; Panskura, Uttar Mechagram, West Bengal. School code-09915. Aff. No. - 2430070. Email- [protected]@gmail.com

Dear all,
                      As per the latest published cbse date sheet for class xth, there is not a single day gap between the mathematics ( 2nd june) and sanskrit ( 3 june) . This is total disregard and insult to our prime and oldest sanskrit language where sufficient gaps provided for preparation of many foreign languages. Moreover during this pandemic with so many restrictions and harsh summer weather half day is not sufficient for revision even. So i request humbly all the concerned authorities to look into this and provide atleast on one day gap. Kindly note that there is 15 days gap beteween english and science exam. Sanskrit exam can be kept between this.
                      Dinesh dewan
                      Father of student of class Xth std

Sir there is a school in Krishnagiri district in Tamilnadu which is open even after Tamilnadu government announced to shutdown schools for 9th And 11th students studying in CBSE. All CBSE schools in Krishnagiri district are off but a School Named Bharat International School CBSE is on And they are treating 9th students to tell their class as 10th And 11th students to tell their class as 12th
                        Please help us And take this matter serious And help us as covid-19 is increasing

I'm student of class 12th Science PCM stream in the New Heights School, Hardoi Affiliated to CBSE
                          I'm complaining about the Chemistry board practical which was scheduled on 24 March 2021 in my school
                          In the practical there was no any experiment performed and the marks were awarded fully to every student .

New Height school, Hardoi is not sending request to your official website of changing board exam center, They are not agreeing to your order

I Sakar Sharma (S/O- Mukesh Kumar Sharma, Address-Kundu Bunglow, Madhupur, Jharkhand) gave 10+2 exam from ADARSH GYANODAYA...

My school is tied up with other school as per cbse board exam 2021.. students can change their exam centre as per their choice but our school is not taking such action regarding this matter..as our exam centre is quiet far from our home so due to Covid. So what gonna we need to do