Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Load

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] related photos (509)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Photos

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

Respected authorities,
There is a shortage of NCERT books in the market for various subjects. Every year, the number of books printed are limited, hence some of the books are unavailable throughout the year. I am a class 12 student. I have fashion studies as a subject, but neither in 11 nor in 12 did I get the books for the subject anywhere. I can't find them anywhere as their printing has been stopped. How are we students supposed to study without books? None of my classmates have the book, and we can't always study from pdfs.
Please do look into the matter and help us with this as soon as possible.
Thanking you with anticipation,
A student

Hello not sure how effective if I file a complaint here. This is regarding Akshara International school Kushaiguda...no proper facilities and increasing fees literally 15k from 1 year to another year... No proper administration ..Management is worse. As a board you should set a standard education fees for all the schools...now the education had become like a business..encashing as a central board please take stringent action. Instead of encashing we should look in to aspects of quality education.

Kindly do take a needful decision for students regarding conducting board exams for class 10th.Situation is getting worsened in Tamilnadu. We parents are scared to send our kids to school.please take necessary actions.safety measures are not followed in many schools.
      Sending our kids to other schools for writing board exams is really scary.Because we hve to take transport, which wont follow safety norms.
      You can access students performance for class 10th, by accessing the school performance.
      If You still insist in keeping exams, kindly mention safety measures and conducting exam in home school.
      Kindly notify the number of students to b kept in each class.

Sir
        Physical Education Teachers
        those working in CBSE Schools during this pandemic period have facing many problems,...

Hello sir my complain is about offline board exams held in may sir how you become a cbsc head by studing in school or studing in online classes . Its good sir whole year you all are scared of covid but what now still it exist with ugrade version but know we have to give exams why so stupids . Indians education systems needs more practical knowle its seems now by your reaction during this pendemic . And in last thankyou sir for destroying same life .

I am studying in class 12th for the stream commerce with ip . Being 12th student, this is a very crucial year for us . Being...

I am not able to change my maths basic into standard in my school its our first time of choosing this year but i dont see paper and i signed in basic bimistakely but we did not get any further offers so its a request from you pls contact me as soon as possible with you pn.[protected]

Even though my classmate have corona my school is planning to conduct pre board exams on 10th April 2021. My school is AMRITA VIDYALAYAM NAGAPATTINAM (611001) Tamilnadu. Kindly please ask them to conduct exams in online .

Sir my name is Jay parkash pandey i study class 11 TH my school name is Shri Gujarati Samaj AMNEM SCHOOL INDORE I REQUEST SIR EXAM HELD BY ONLINE BECAUSE INDORE HAS HIGH CASE OF CORAOA VIRUS DUE TO NO SAFETY IN SCHOOL and exam held by online plzz sir please exam held by online and by neighbour school held by online but this school no onilne plzz sir I request exam held by online plzz sir

I am from sri chaitanya school salem branch. They are not issuing the hall ticket for final exam and telling to others make full payment but we are ready to pay 50 per cent payment but they are asking 100 per cent they have not given full service and asking full payment we are not satisfy with this school and resolve the problem

Sir/mam
                  Our school is not conducting the offline classes .Not a single class was taken by our teachers since last month . We are facing lots of problems.As per your words 100 days offline classes should be done before the exam but it is not happening in our school.

The school management was pressurising me to resign from job. Salary not given. I send legal notice but not replying. I send letter to DM Udaipur. DM also instructed school owner to reply but no action was taken so far. Many illegal activities which are against cbse norms are prevailing in the school. Please take necessary action.

The correct name is Praveen Kumar attri instead of p.k attri
                      I have submitted all my documents for correction of my name in my son's report card of class 10th
                      An early action is required

Respected Sir
                        There is a lot chaos in india due to COVID 19 these days and also the bew strain is very much dangerous please shift the dates or any othere possible thing to take care of it.

Sir it's a humble request you have seen that the covid cases are rising ultimately .
                          In a single day 50000 cases has been reported please do something or simply shift it till further notice .
                          Regards - Students of DPS, Bokaro

Classes are conducted online so, how can you conduct exams offline in such a critical situation. The new strain of corona is very dangerous. We will give our best in 11nth .So please protect our future, and conduct the exam online.

Gateway international school, OMR, Padur, chennai- 603103

The Management are very rude and not ready to give any concessions for AY20-21 and they are collecting full fees in pandemic and not following GO/Madras high Court order to collect 75% of total fees

Gateway International school forcing parents to pay full fees against govt /High court order(75% of total fees)

This is regarding the preparation time given by the school .
                                Our school is taking a preboard examination, a month exactly prior to the board examination. They are not providing us with the sample papers or any support material for the same, this is making it difficult fir us to prepare for the final examination.

CBSE and government should look into the matter of boards classes because cases are rising tremendously in India day by day
                                  Who will take the responsibility of the students . Students cannot even ignore it because they will decide their future and is very crucial for them. Govt should postpone or do something about the exams. So many children will come to the exams risk is higher also children are constantly worried about the virus

My name is komal Kathare. My 10th roll number and another student named anushka are having same roll number in the 10 th CBSE marks card. As it is making a lot of confusion. Please solve our problem