[Resolved]  Airtel Broadband — Plan Change Request

I m a Airtel Broadband cm from Bhopal location and i want to change my current bill plan 699 to 499 but as the airtel customer care asked me to send a mail on wecare.[protected]@airtel.in but i could not find any link to put my request for bill plan change so kindly help for the same ...

and change my bill plan to 499 + 150 addon pack to make airtel call free in MP CG location

Karandeep Singh

Comments

Dear sir/mam,

I want to change my plan to Combo 499(unlimited).Pls change as soon as possible.

Del:[protected]
Mob:[protected]
email id:[protected]@gmail.com
dear sir i am k divya want change of plan from 1000 to 599 and i cant register in airtel my account so do me favor

My Land Line No [protected]
My Mobile no [protected]
dear sir i am k divya want change of plan from 1000 to 599 unlimited and i cant register in airtel my account so do me favor are call me check what ever it is

My Land Line No [protected]
My Mobile no [protected]

I m a Airtel Broadband customer from Noida location My phone no is[protected] and i want to change my current bill plan 1399-Max super 30 GB with 2mbps speed to 1699-Max super 80 GB with 2mbps speed unlimited broadband as the airtel guy asked me to send a request on [protected]@in.airtel.com to put my request for bill plan change so kindly help for the same ...and change my bill plan to 1699 Max super 80 GB pack as soon as possible.

Smriti Tandon
Dear Sir/madam

I m a Airtel Broadband customer at hotel freesia (E, 19, Defence colony, new Delhi-110024)and i want to change my current bill plan 2200 to 2499 unlimited broadband as the airtel customer care asked me to send a mail on [protected]@in.airtel.com to put my request for bill plan change so kindly help for the same ...and change my bill plan to 2499 pack as soon as possible.

phone no. [protected]
I m a Airtel Broadband customer from Indore location My phone no is[protected] and i want to change my current bill plan unlimited broadband as the airtel customer care asked me to send a mail on wecare.[protected]@airtel.in to put my request for bill plan change so kindly help for the same ...and change my bill plan as soon as possible.
I m a Airtel Broadband customer at Chakkarpur Gurgaon Haryana location and i want to change my current bill plan 1299 to 899 unlimited broadband as the airtel customer care asked me to send a mail on wecare.[protected]@airtel.in to put my request for bill plan change so kindly help for the same ...and change my bill plan to 899 pack as soon as possible.

Mahadev Sarkar
My broadband No.[protected]
Register Mobile no. [protected]
Account Number: [protected]
I m a Airtel Broadband customer at Chakkarpur Gurgaon Haryana location and i want to change my current bill plan 1299 to 899 unlimited broadband as the airtel customer care asked me to send a mail on [protected]@in.airtel.com to put my request for bill plan change so kindly help for the same ...and change my bill plan to 899 pack as soon as possible.

Mahadev Sarkar
My broadband No.[protected]
Register Mobile no. [protected]
Account Number: [protected]
Respected sir,
Good afternoon.MY AIRTEL MOBILE NUMBER IS:[protected].Still i am in 349 1gb/day UL calls plan.This plan is no convenience to me and I cannot continue every 28 days once EC .I am your one of the oldest customer and This number i am holding past 18 years above.Now i want
Airtel 399 Plan 84 Days- Daily 1GB 4G + Unlimited Calling.
So please provide to me my request new plan immediately or please activate on my next EC of 03/10/2017.I am waiting for your immediate valuable and my favourable reply.
Thankyou.Have a nice day.
Yours sincerely,