[Resolved]  Airtel Landline — barring of outgoing calls

Account No 13179089 Telephone Number [protected]

I had requested vide complaint no 24596 to discontinue the facility of Broadband on my Phone no [protected]. On 3rd Sept '10 when I contacted Customer Service center to find out why my outgoing calls have been barred , I was given to understand that other than discontinuing Broadband my Telephone rental is seized with )D barring done .

This is not fair as I requested for only discontinuing the Broadband with continue service of landline on the earlier plan .

Pl look into the above complain and restore the outgoing call facility on my phone no [protected] .

Y Bakshi

[protected]@gmail com

Comments

Airtel Telephone & Broadband — Discontinuation of Outgoing Calls

Our Airtel A/c no. is 13801821. We have made payment for the period July-Aug'08 vide chq no. 607542 dt. 19th Aug'08 via ICICI Bank of Rs. 7405, the chq was droped in an Drop Box at 10th Flr, Signature Tower-B, Gurgaon.

But still our out-going calls have been discontinued.

Kindly look into the matter on prior basis.

Thanks / Kartiki
[protected]/79

Airtel — Discontinuation of telephone

My t no 45561909 located at vikas puri new delhi is discontinued on the plea that tje payment of very recent bill (bill period up to 25.08.2008 is not paid by the undersigned.The bill pyment was made by me on 08.09.2008 well with in time and cheque was kept in Airtel collection box at Unitech house, GGN.On 20.09.08 when i got a call from Airtel office that my bill is not paid I imedly told my adm.to find out whether somebody is coming for collection of cheque.On lodging a complaint I understand that no body from Airtel office came for last 10 days.The ch is claered from my a/c on 22.09.08 but agian credited on same day.
I am not sure why this is done.
This is very embrassing on the part of Airtel to stop outgoing calls at once.
our Land line No is.[protected] has been disconnected on[protected]
for this we made lot of complaints still now it's rectified what the next step
i have to take reply us immdly
They gave me complaint no.39064918