Airtel Prepaid — Call list of prepaid no

langya asif gulam
can i get a list of incoming & outgoing calls list on net of by prepaid no . plz give me the detail of reason about the issue

bijilal's response, Mar 29, 2014
sir my airtel sim card used as without activating roaming in UAE nw sim card registration become faild.. i need your propmt attention..
mohan kumar.v's response, Sep 21, 2014
sir my number call list details needed its urgent [protected]

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [344]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Dear Concern

I have lost the prepaid sim card bearing the number [protected], kindly request you to help us retrieve the same number sim card back. kindly advice us on the same.

Mohan Dorairaj

hey,
I am nagaraju, my prepaid airtel no is [protected], I want incoming and out going details for last two months (oct, and sep) thank you
please dont disclose my call list or msg list to any of them
i need my call list incoming out going, msging please give me the details as soon as poosible

My Airtel No is. [protected]

My Email ID is [email protected]
sir ji mere num ki call ditail mere email par send kar dejiye meharbani ho gi sep act ki mera num [protected] hai email [email protected] sir ji plz shukriya
dear sir. my name is Amit L Ravat. my phn no is [protected]...i need incoming calls details from last 2 month On my emil [email protected] plz sir its very urgent.
i am in a problem in my family.because i want my moble jan riport plz
Sir iam azees, my prepaid airtel mobile no is [protected] i an just looking forthe call details from jauary to februaru 7, will u please email me the list of the call details, waiting for ur reply
sir, I want the incoming and outgoing call details of thus number ([protected]) plz sir help m
plz sent my incoming & outgoing call details ...for last one month my number is [protected]...& email id : [email protected] sent very quickly
My name is selva. I want last 18 months incoming and outgoing numbers because i want to invite my friends to my family function. I lost my friends numbers. pls help me my AIRTEL number is [protected].
Sir, I want my call list of mobile no.[protected] in my new no.[protected]
I want this number outgoing and incoming call details very urgent plz can u send me soon [protected]
I would like to inform you that I have lost my lifetime airtel prepaid sim card no [protected] yesterday evening.Hence, request you to do the needfull to block the sim as soon as possible to prevent mis usage of it.
i want call list my no
I lost my mobile. My Friends & Family Contact to this no Kindly Request for me Please, Don't distribute my no this my number :[protected]
I want to incoming and outgoing calls details of prepared no is [protected]
give me details my email - [email protected]
i request youu please sent me my bill amount details and reaction my no [protected].
I would be highly greatful to you if you provide me the details of incoming & outgoing details for the last three months for my Airtel prepaid number [protected]
My mail ID: [email protected]