Airtel Prepaid — Call list of prepaid no

langya asif gulam
can i get a list of incoming & outgoing calls list on net of by prepaid no . plz give me the detail of reason about the issue

bijilal's response, Mar 29, 2014
sir my airtel sim card used as without activating roaming in UAE nw sim card registration become faild.. i need your propmt attention..
mohan kumar.v's response, Sep 21, 2014
sir my number call list details needed its urgent [protected]

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [343]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

bill reciept not recieved

I have not received billing details of my airtel postpaid number [protected] for the month of april2013 on my mail Id vijji2024@gmail.com yet

unwanted Messages & Calls

receiving a lot of calls and messages on ringtones,Airtel offers etc etc
which causes great inconvenince to me

Kindly exclude my no. from your such list.... & STOP this menace immediately.

KKG Nair

Particular channel SonySix is not working in Airtel Digital TV

I have registered a request in your customer care no. [protected] and my complain id is 36078799. I have called in customer care earlier also. No service engineer (Sky tech: [protected]) had come to resolve the issue.

Internet offers on roaming sim

We recently shifted from Andhra pradesh to karnataka.I dont want to change my andhra sim card.Do I have any Internet offeres offered by airtel on roaming sims?

UNABLE TO PORT MY NUMBER 7876021044 FROM RELIANCE TO AIRTEL EVEN AFTER 15 DAYS

I APPLIED FOR MNP FOR MY NUMBER [protected] ON 23 JUNE 2014 AND HENCE SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS WITH ID PROOF. BUT MY NUMBER HAS NOT BEEN PORTED YET.

VULGAR WORDS

.WHO CALL ME? [protected] FROM THIS NUMBER TO [protected]

sir mujy 9971726823 y mera no. block krwna h

sir mujy [protected] y mera no. block krwna h
Dear sir

i need last 2 months incoming and outgoing call details with statement my number is [protected] pls send as mail it is urgent pls do needfull mail id is suresh.224@rediffmail.com
I want to incoming and outgoing calls details of prepaid mobile number is [protected]
give me details my email - baijutkariyil@gmail.com

I want to incoming and outgoing calls details of prepaid no is [protected]
Pls give me one month detials my email - snitha.asha@gmail.com
I have want details of incoming and outgoing of my number [protected] in my Gmail I'd rajnithakyal6@gmail.com
neha ragotra's reply, Aug 30, 2016
Plz sir do me fast it's urgent
Subject:Airtel incoming calls and out going calls history

Dear sir/madam,

My cell number id [protected].sir I want (05_7_2016 JULY TO 23_7_2016 August) I want incoming calls and out going calls history please send me sir its very urgent sir I was getting wrong calls sir so please send me sir my email id lovelyhafeez24@gmail.com

I am baiju. My mobile no is [protected].
I lost my contacts because my phone reset.
Please provide me the last three months list of incoming and out going call details.

I am baiju. My mobile no is [protected].
I lost my contacts because my phone reset. I lost my important numbers.
My mail id : baijutkariyil@gmail.com

Baiju T

I am baiju. My mobile no is [protected].
I lost my contacts because my phone reset. I lost my important numbers.
My mail id : baijutkariyil@gmail.com

Baiju T
@Shyam Gupta
"Dear Sir,

Kindly confirm whether your issue has been resolved as the needful has been done from our end.

For any other assistance, please feel free to call us on [protected]/61125757. We shall be happy to be of assistance to you.

Thanks & Regards
ItzCash Customer Care Team.
www.itzcash.com
Contact us:[protected]"
In want get my detail of dialed call list from 1july to 5july 2017 on this [protected] number. Please sir/madam give me details this in very important for me.
Dear sir, i want to know about the no [protected] name, address, call details History, msg details, contact details in 2015-17
Supriya Bera's reply, Jul 20, 2017
Pls sir give me this details at my email id-supriyabera581998@gmail.com
It is very urgent pls give me this details as soon as posible

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]