[Resolved] Axis Bank Credit Card — Reasons for Decline not communicated
Sub: Decline - Credit Card Application
Re: # 1460908 VISA GOLD CARD
With reference to above subject, I want to state facts as under,
1. AXISBANK credit card sales representative had made numerous calls to me to apply for AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD. He had collected all the required documents and satisfied himself by personally visiting our Residence & Office confirming addresses mentioned in Documents submitted for application.
2. No signature on Application form given by me
3. Provisional Application number was not given to me. Neither was I informed about application process & Decline Policy.
4. On 18.07.08 at 19.23 I received a SMS from AXISBANK stating “ Your Credit card application for Visa Gold Plus with ref # 1460908 has been declined. We hope to serve you in future”. Above referred number is inferred from this SMS.
5. To understand why the application was Declined, I called at AXISBANK call centre where I had spoken to attendant & subsequently with Mr. Mayur Joshi (FLOOR Supervisor). He explained me that, a letter stating reasons for rejections will be received by me within 20 days. TILL DATE I HAVEN’T received any correspondence from your Bank.
Now, as I am quite disturbed with this,
1. I request you to inform me the reasons for decline in detail and in writing and supporting evidence of the same to the extent possible.
2. Why decline policy are not communicated to us at time of application? Why the same is not available on your website. ?
3. What are the procedures followed when a decline takes place and what is the procedure followed to communicate it to applicant?
4. In event of not satisfied with the reasons mentioned by you, whom should I meet to discuss my grievance?
I request you to do the needful and extend your cooperation for above mentioned points.
Rushikesh J Zatakia
Was this information helpful?
Aug 12, 2019Complaint marked as Resolved
Jul 12, 2019Axis Bank Customer Care's response Hi, sorry for any inconvenience caused. We wish to inform you that as per the message received your application for a credit card has not been approved as per Bank's internal norms and operating procedure. Regards, Team Axis Bank.